Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,805 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

How Will You Handle Yul Edochie's Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Handle Yul Edochie's Situation? (461 Views)

Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? / When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Handle Yul Edochie's Situation? by selfemployed(m): 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
You're married with four children.

Then, this beautiful girl with big breasts and nyash seduced you in your office. She gave birth to a baby boy for you.

Maybe she threatened you with blackmail if you don't marry her.

You love your wife and kids, but you don't want a blackmail.

You don't have the courage to tell your wife the truth about the situation.

Bloggers are closing in on you. You don't want this to go public...

What will you do?

1. Marry the second wife and take full responsibility of your actions by bragging about it on the social media

2. Apologize to your first, train the child but not marry the second wife

3. ?
Re: How Will You Handle Yul Edochie's Situation? by Jeon(f): 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
Having self conscious and self control /Keep my penis inside my trouser to avoid the mess.

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle Yul Edochie's Situation? by selfemployed(m): 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
Jeon:
Keep my penis inside my trouser to avoid the mess.

Easier said than done.

You stay away from home most the time while doing your job.

You're surrounded by beautiful girls who are willing to do anything to get your favor.

Even if you're an angel...

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle Yul Edochie's Situation? by Jeon(f): 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
selfemployed:

Easier said than done.

You stay away from home most the time while doing your job.

You're surrounded by beautiful girls who are willing to do anything to get your favor.

Even if you're an angel...

Sorry ,not all Men are like Samson!
We have Joseph among Men. Even now that Samson is talking over, we still have Joseph among us.

Alas!
fornicate /do adultery... No one cares!
as far you no use person penis /ur wife /family feel concerned/unconcerned, it's ur business .

live ur life and let others do same.

5 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle Yul Edochie's Situation? by BlackkPegasus(m): 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
Yul edochies situation, not mine

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle Yul Edochie's Situation? by Madups(m): 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
Can never get into such situation cos my Konji no de control me.
Re: How Will You Handle Yul Edochie's Situation? by Tochj(m): 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
Jeon:

Sorry ,not all Men are like Samson!
We have Joseph among Men. Even now that Samson is talking over, we still have Joseph among us.

Alas!
fornicate /do adultery... No one cares!
as far you no use person penis /ur wife /family feel concerned/unconcerned, it's ur business .

live ur life and let others do same.
Joseph wasn't surrounded by beautiful girls
Just one married first lady old enough to be his mother.
He didn't stop to resist
He ran away.
Re: How Will You Handle Yul Edochie's Situation? by spencekat(m): 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
Re: How Will You Handle Yul Edochie's Situation? by mystery22: 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
Yul edochie problem was not having a thick skin,you think he is the first

Plus he could made his wife seem like an angel or spotless. So hurting such woman will come with a lot of condemnation

So for me I won’t have married a second wife but even if I wanted to, I could have grown a thick skin and not give a fvck

(1) (Reply)

Six Habits Men Hate About Women / How To Make A Woman Fall In Love With You On Medias / I Need A Serious Relationship In Abuja 08171096446

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.