Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed (1789 Views)

I Just Secured My First Tech Job. I'm So Happy. / I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo / 'I Got A Job I'm Not Qualified For': A Testimony That Fuels Mediocrity - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by 9jagovernor: 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
I have been turned to house boy due to my unemployment status as I do all house chores from morning till evening.
I desperately need a job either in Lagos, Ogun, Abuja or other places with an accommodation.

I am a graduate of Computer Science and I'm done serving. I have proficiency in Microsoft office suites, and a little knowledge of graphics design, I can work in financial institutions, transport and haulage too. I've applied to various organizations with either no response yet or no positive reply.

Please help a soul as I always go into depression remembering I'm jobless.

Thank u.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by dawnomike(m): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
9jagovernor:
I have been turned to house boy due to my unemployment status as I do all house chores from morning till evening.
I desperately need a job either in Lagos, Ogun, Abuja or other places with an accommodation.

I am a graduate of Computer Science and I'm done serving. I have proficiency in Microsoft office suites, and a little knowledge of graphics design, I can work in financial institutions, transport and haulage too. I've applied to various organizations with either no response yet or no positive reply.

Thank u.
I guess you have a laptop right?
You can make money online in so many ways...

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by sammirano: 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
Studying computer science in Nigeria Uni. Is becoming so useless, meaning you are not equipped with the right skills. As a computer scientist, you shouldn't be job hunting, demand is more than supply.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by Xedmark: 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
I don't understand how you're a computer science graduate and you're looking for a job when opportunities are everywhere online.

There are many things you can do and you don't need any organization to hire you. Obviously you graduated recently and you don't have much experience of the labour market. If not, you will know the best thing for you is to become self employed to escape any organization sending you packing at will. What makes you think working with an organization won't make you an official house boy?

Since you said you're good in Microsoft suites.

Work hard on excel and there are many people looking for experts in advance and data analysis. You only need to make sure you're really good at it. U can make fortune from that. Market yourself properly online, make posts on your WhatsApp status about what you do. Try and convince people that you can train them but make sure You're really good cos some people already have an idea of what you want to train them on so you can't afford to make any mistake.

Use every platform to let people know what you do!

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by Maj196(m): 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
Bro, you can't code? I didn't study CS (wished I did) and I code like hell. So what's your story?
Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by muyico(m): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
Maj196:
Bro, you can't code? I didn't study CS (wished I did) and I code like hell. So what's your story?
Not taught in sch! Is extenal training! Op?? Try and learn programming? Were gradually moving to digitals world

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by Austriaopen(m): 4:56am On Dec 26, 2022
9jagovernor:

Thank u.

Where are you based?

Can you work in a startup in Ondo State?
Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by Alusiizizi(m): 5:29am On Dec 26, 2022
9jagovernor:

Thank u.

How is your yam pounding skills? I know a "Food is ready" in Lagos that is looking for a yam pounder.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by emoboy4u: 7:39am On Dec 26, 2022
https://www.myjobmag.com/cp/graduate-trainee-jobs-nigeria

Bookmark the above link, check every morning and apply for any GT programs available.

Everyone will be shouting programming as if it's that easy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by Xeeex: 10:44am On Dec 26, 2022
Austriaopen:

Where are you based?

Are you hiring remotely?
Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by Austriaopen(m): 10:54am On Dec 26, 2022
Xeeex:

Are you hiring remotely?

Yes pls
Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by 9jagovernor: 11:41am On Dec 26, 2022
dawnomike:
I guess you have a laptop right?
You can make money online in so many ways...
I'll really love if you can put me through the on the right one
Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by 9jagovernor: 11:42am On Dec 26, 2022
sammirano:
Studying computer science in Nigeria Uni. Is becoming so useless, meaning you are not equipped with the right skills. As a computer scientist, you shouldn't be job hunting, demand is more than supply.

Don't believe whatever is been taught in Nigerian Universities, except medicine, law and few other courses, nothing but to read and pass

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by 9jagovernor: 11:43am On Dec 26, 2022
Xedmark:
I don't understand how you're a computer science graduate and you're looking for a job when opportunities are everywhere online.

There are many things you can do and you don't need any organization to hire you. Obviously you graduated recently and you don't have much experience of the labour market. If not, you will know the best thing for you is to become self employed to escape any organization sending you packing at will. What makes you think working with an organization won't make you an official house boy?

Since you said you're good in Microsoft suites.

Work hard on excel and there are many people looking for experts in advance and data analysis. You only need to make sure you're really good at it. U can make fortune from that. Market yourself properly online, make posts on your WhatsApp status about what you do. Try and convince people that you can train them but make sure You're really good cos some people already have an idea of what you want to train them on so you can't afford to make any mistake.

Use every platform to let people know what you do!

Thanks, I'll look in that aspect sir
Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by 9jagovernor: 11:44am On Dec 26, 2022
Austriaopen:

Where are you based?

I'm presently in Ogun state, won't mind working in Ondo state.

Pls how can I contact you sir.

Mine is 0 91 5 91 2 79 7 5
Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by 9jagovernor: 11:44am On Dec 26, 2022
emoboy4u:
https://www.myjobmag.com/cp/graduate-trainee-jobs-nigeria

Bookmark the above link, check every morning and apply for any GT programs available.

Everyone will be shouting programming as if it's that easy.

Thanks so much sir
Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by businessgirl(f): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2022
Alusiizizi:

How is your yam pounding skills? I know a "Food is ready" in Lagos that is looking for a yam pounder.
How much are they paying?
Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by businessgirl(f): 11:49am On Dec 26, 2022
Austriaopen:

Yes pls
Hi. I'm interested in your remote job offer. I'm based in Lagos. I'm currently learning email copywriting. However, I'm open to any other job role as long as its remote. Please reply.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by Alusiizizi(m): 11:58am On Dec 26, 2022
businessgirl:
How much are they paying?

Ok, so here are the full details of the job:

Daily wage: #200 per day.

Duties:
Pounding yam and fufu
Washing plates.
Cleaning(sweeping and moping) toilet and eatery area.
Cooking/stirring garri in a large pot.
Fetching water(about jerry cans a day)
Running errands to the market.
Various assorted duties like cutting vegetable, answering customers, e.t.c.

Hours: 5:30am to 9:00pm
Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by futuregovernor: 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Duties:
Pounding yam and fufu
Washing plates.

Hahahaha,you are very wicked. #200 what

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by Austriaopen(m): 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
businessgirl:
Hi. I'm interested in your remote job offer. I'm based in Lagos. I'm currently learning email copywriting. However, I'm open to any other job role as long as its remote. Please reply.

Job is in Ondo State pls...
Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by businessgirl(f): 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Duties:
Pounding yam and fufu
Washing plates.

Do you mean #2,000? per day cry
Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by Alusiizizi(m): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
businessgirl:
Do you mean #2,000? per day cry

No, #200, two hundred Naira.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by Affliatechris01(f): 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
We are in Digital age
Get a digital skill: freelancing, copywriting, content creation, running ads etc

I can guide the first 10people to reach out to me on whatsapp

+2+3+4+8+0+3+4+1+9+9+2+1+0

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by Ishilove: 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Duties:
Pounding yam and fufu
Washing plates.

Why not recommend one of your family members for the job

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by kkins25(m): 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Duties:
Pounding yam and fufu
Washing plates.

You again This is slavery employment!!! Why not get your family to run the business together so that you all will reap the benfits.

As far back as in 2003 my dad used to pay aboki 20 bucks per bucket of water. What the fvck you talking bout paying #200 per day with all that shit description you have up there.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by BMathew: 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
Affliatechris01:
We are in Digital age
Get a digital skill: freelancing, copywriting, content creation, running ads etc

I can guide the first 10people to reach out to me on whatsapp

+2+3+4+8+0+3+4+1+9+9+2+1+0

Interested, I sent you a dm on WhatsApp.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by Alusiizizi(m): 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
kkins25:

You again This is slavery employment!!! Why not get your family to run the business together so that you all will reap the benfits.

As far back as in 2003 my dad used to pay aboki 20 bucks per bucket of water. What the fvck you talking bout paying #200 per day with all that shit description you have up there.

Once again with this slavery lament. The job is not compulsory.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by Alusiizizi(m): 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ishilove:

Why not recommend one of your family members for the job

What about one of your family members? I'm quite sure that at least one of them is in need of employment.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by Ishilove: 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Alusiizizi:

What about one of your family members? I'm quite sure that at least one of them is in need of employment.
No, I insist you recommend your own family member. They need it more than mine
Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by Ishilove: 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
kkins25:

He is likely trolling
Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by Xeeex: 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
Austriaopen:

Yes pls

I'm interested but currently based in Niger state

How can I reach you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Job Opportunities / Spdc Fin. Grad. Srd/medicals / Fresh Graduate Jobs And Little-experienced Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.