Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed (1812 Views)

I Just Secured My First Tech Job. I'm So Happy. / I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo / 'I Got A Job I'm Not Qualified For': A Testimony That Fuels Mediocrity - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by pocohantas(f): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite is depressed and looking for job.

This includes Excel and Powerpoint.

I hope you find a good job.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by IyaTola: 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
British Council is the United Kingdom’s international organisation for cultural relations. The British Council creates international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and builds trust between them worldwide. We call this cultural relations. We build trust and understanding for the UK to create a safer and more prosper...
Read more about this company

Finance Intern LagosJob TypeContractQualificationBA/BSc/HNDExperienceLocationLagosJob FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit  , Graduate Jobs 
The Finance team is looking to engage interns to support the financial control team in carrying out basic tasks that will support them in gaining field experience and learn essential industry skills. The intern will have the opportunity to put to practice their accounting knowledge and skills in a professional setting as they gain more experience to further their career in the field.

Duties and Responsibilities

Under the overall guidance of the Senior Financial Accountant (SFA), the duties will include but not limited to:

finance administrative support
support AP and AR accountant
support in filling monthly tax returns with relevant tax authorities
prepare financial documents and journal entries for accuracy
all other tasks as may be assigned by the SFA
Learning and development opportunities for the intern

The intern will have an opportunity to gain hands-on accounting experience and learn about the various aspects of the accounting function in a multinational organisation
Develop a whole new set of cross-disciplinary skills for your future career.
Becoming familiar with working in an International Organization and in a multicultural environment
Introduction and experience working with SAP
Profile of Intern:

Essential: The ideal candidate should:

Bachelor’s degree
Basic knowledge of MsWord and MsExcel
Interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication
The ability to be discreet when handling sensitive financial information
A willingness to learn
Detail-oriented
Analytical skills
Ability to work independently and collaboratively
Desirable:

Experience in development of statistics, charts in Excel
Management and Support for the role:

The intern will report to the Senior Financial Accountant based in Lagos. S/he will be expected to work closely with other members of the Finance team.

Duration: 6 months (January 2023 – June 2023)

Remuneration and benefits:

The intern will be paid equivalent N130,000 per month
Health Insurance (HMO) will be provided for interns who are on 6 months or more
Group Life Insurance will be provided for all interns during throughout the duration of their internship.
Method of Application
Requirements – All applicants should have a pre-existing legal status to live and work in country of application.  The British Council will not facilitate/sponsor visa applications and work permits.

Closing Date – 31 December 2022 (23:59 South Africa Time)

Interested and qualified? Go to British Council on careers.britishcouncil.org to apply
Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by kkins25(m): 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Once again with this slavery lament. The job is not compulsory.
Since you've not gotten any one to do it, sense suppose don tell you to upgrade na.. grin grin
If you're trolling as Ishilove talk ehn, guy your keyboard go spoil. grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by Alusiizizi(m): 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ishilove:

No, I insist you recommend your own family member. They need it more than mine

Ah, but all of my family members are employed.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by Ishilove: 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Ah, but all of my family members are employed.
Then let one of them resign and take up the one you're advertising
Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by lekdap: 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
Austriaopen:

Where are you based?

Can you work in a startup in Ondo State?

I am based in Ondo State, Akure precisely , i am open to this offer, could you point me to how to reaching you? Thanks
Re: Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed by BirtherOfKings(f): 8:57am On Nov 09, 2023
Job : ACCOUNT OFFICER, HYGIENE OFFICER AND MANAGER
ACOMODATION IS THERE FOR EVERYONE
EXPERIENCE: EXPERIENCE of working in a Farm is important for the manager . The cleaner can learn on the job
Qualification: account officer( BSC OR HND IN ACCOUNTING) MANAGER BSC OR HND WITH EXPERIENCE, CLEANER: NONE
Note: Age for the above position is 22-40 years SALARY( 55-60K) HYGIENE OFFICER( 40K) MANAGER-65-75K)
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their curriculum vitae to:
ekaette.obot@worknigeria.com OR CALL 09169976258,....

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Job Listings Here / Primesavic Nigeria Vacancies / Nestle Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.