Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) (49896 Views)

9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) / 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday / 9ice Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
Robnectar:

Yinmugrin
Your nose like N300 kpomo

1 Like

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
I hope this marriage lasts. Let me not hear they're divorcing. There's nothing admirable about having 3 or 4 babymamas.
Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by derecho(m): 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
As much as I don't agree with him.

Why would he want to adopt Dangote's daughter if both were in an orphanage?
Based on what? If she had been one very beautiful kid,maybe out of pity...just maybe.

Even you, if you are a woman and barren and you are to adopt just one child you'd most likely choose a boy.

Every child is important but even women would prefer to have a son than a daughter.
Biglittlelois:

If your father is told to choose between you and Dangote's daughter who he'd like to adopt, I'm sure he'll choose her, that is how worthless you are.
Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by benqo01(m): 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
This is a beautiful 9ice family
Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Tingotoe: 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
Why do some people like dressing like whores?

1 Like

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Oxala17: 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
Newsmic:
Popular Nigrian singer, 9ice celebrates Christmas together with his wife and kids, IGBERETV reports.

He shared a photo of them together on his Instagram handle with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cmlt57Sonf3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Which of his families, cos that niggā got about four babymamas
Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
derecho:
As much as I don't agree with him.

Why would he want to adopt Dangote's daughter if both were in an orphanage?
Based on what? If she had been one very beautiful kid,maybe out of pity...just maybe.

Even you, if you are a woman and barren and you are to adopt just one child you'd most likely choose a boy.

Every child is important but even women would prefer to have a son than a daughter.

Who said if Dangote's daughter is in an orphanage? Why will Dangote's daughter be in an orphanage?
Not everyone can have a limited thoughtless mentality like yours and that guy I quoted, there is what they call preference, nobody thinks one way when it comes to preference, if you don't understand my comment and where I'm coming from, do well to resist the urge to quote me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Osariemen12: 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
Beautiful. Are they mourning his dead music career or celebrating the birth of Jesus?

Just asking for a friend.
Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by derecho(m): 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
Then your comparison is foolish and baseless.
What will make his father want to adopt a Billionaires daughter? Does it even make sense?

Next time think before typing.
Biglittlelois:

Who said if Dangote's daughter is in an orphanage? Why will Dangote's daughter be in an orphanage?
Not everyone can have a limited thoughtless mentality like yours and that guy I quoted, there is what they call preference, nobody thinks one way when it comes to preference, if you don't understand my comment and where I'm coming from, do well to resist the urge to quote me.
Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by RPG2020(m): 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
BigDawsNet:
9ice, my no 1 Nigerian Artist!!!

Merry Xmas legend

Christmas Food is ready... who go join me? wink

No time for fried rice again

Just dey play ⏯️
Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
derecho:
Then your comparison is foolish and baseless.
What will make his father want to adopt a Billionaires daughter? Does it even make sense?

Next time think before typing.

You are the foolish and baseless thoughtless eel

In your brainless urge to jump into my comment to a fool that choose to degrade a gender, what you choose to concern yourself on is my comparison? You are daft, and I'm not surprised you'd overlook the crassness of your gender and face mine because I am a female instead of quoting him for the nonsense he spilled, so many dregs on this forum, doltish nonentity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Gandrova: 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
vengertime:
To be Christian get swag.

Meanwhile Thiefnubuu and his people posing for salah
You dad should have used 50 naira condom to save us reading this trash of yours!
Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by SodiumValproate: 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
Alapomeji cool
Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
Biglittlelois:

In your brainless urge to jump into my mention of a fool that choose to degrade a gender, what you choose to concern yourself on is my comparison? You are daft, and I'm not surprised you'd overlook the crassness of your gender and face mine because I am a female instead of quoting him for the nonsense he spilled, so many dregs on this forum, doltish nonentity.

No lies. E no quote im fellow man, they never do. Their concern is always women’s reaction to their disrespect. A brainless eel indeed!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Josephkabila12: 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Xmas 9ice
Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
pocohantas:

No lies. E no quote im fellow man, they never do. Their concern is always women’s reaction to their disrespect. A brainless eel indeed!

At first I thought he was sensible when he first quoted me, not until he showed his real intentions, very crass people.

3 Likes

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 11:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
Biglittlelois:

At first I thought he was sensible when he first quoted me, not until he showed his real intentions, very crass people.

Nah, the moment you see this line “I don’t support rape, BUT…”

“I don’t agree with him, BUT…”

Just know it is yet another ediot. No matter how they disguise, I no wan hear their nonsense. Just take it far away from me to any virtuous woman. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 11:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
pocohantas:

Nah, the moment you see this line “I don’t support rape, BUT…”

“I don’t agree with him, BUT…”

Just know it is yet another ediot. No matter how they disguise, I no wan hear their nonsense. Just take it far away from me to any virtuous woman. grin grin

You know them very well grin

I'll watch out for those quotes next time.

3 Likes

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Blackbishop(m): 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
Brightgem:
Sometimes I look at the crop of people on Nairaland and understand why most of them never grow and remain at the same level of thinking. If your mind does not grow you will not do better, nor think better. In a recent post on Anita Okoye, many sick men on that post only had sick things to say about her, because of a picture with her kids, and how female divorcees just want to cash out, but will eventually realize no man is perfect after trying different men. A lot of those men don't want to be accountable even in their own personal lives,hence they make these kinds of statement online and it's the audacity for me of speaking about people in a manner as though you know them and lived with them. Like you know the pain, the hurts, the work put in to make it work.

Divorce is never easy anywhere, often times. Before a divorce happens, most times there has been a lot of effort put in ESPECIALLY by the woman, they'll pray, beg, tolerate and one day just know there's nothing more they can do. In these marriages, it is the men that often need to do better, but will always feel they can get away with anything, especially when they think they have means, or fame, until a certain period in life and they look around, they look back and truly see what matters, often when it is too late.

I pity women who see some men make the kinds of comments they do online and still go on to marry such men. Your suffering is going to be pro max, because they have showed you the workings of their minds and you chose to be blind to it.

Stop speaking with so much audacity over things you don't understand. You pick your phone and type very wicked and vulgar things over the lives of others, because you are a simp hiding behind a device.

ANYWAYS - If you'll like to earn weekly phone recharge for sharing content for The Moral Code on any social media platform you use.

Use this link --- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KJin_Nvg3wfg-cB18UfZAeVrTrlWfHsJd9zvTH5IKwc/edit

Fill the form - Note that form will remain open for a limited period.
Patiently wait to be Shortlisted.

With your epistle just tell me who you get for mind?

Cuz I Don laff my ass off now now. Wetin d person do you to analyse and conceptualise a whole chapter
Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 11:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
Brightgem:
Sometimes I look at the crop of people on Nairaland and understand why most of them never grow and remain at the same level of thinking. If your mind does not grow you will not do better, nor think better. In a recent post on Anita Okoye, many sick men on that post only had sick things to say about her, because of a picture with her kids, and how female divorcees just want to cash out, but will eventually realize no man is perfect after trying different men. A lot of those men don't want to be accountable even in their own personal lives,hence they make these kinds of statement online and it's the audacity for me of speaking about people in a manner as though you know them and lived with them. Like you know the pain, the hurts, the work put in to make it work.

Divorce is never easy anywhere, often times. Before a divorce happens, most times there has been a lot of effort put in ESPECIALLY by the woman, they'll pray, beg, tolerate and one day just know there's nothing more they can do. In these marriages, it is the men that often need to do better, but will always feel they can get away with anything, especially when they think they have means, or fame, until a certain period in life and they look around, they look back and truly see what matters, often when it is too late.

I pity women who see some men make the kinds of comments they do online and still go on to marry such men. Your suffering is going to be pro max, because they have showed you the workings of their minds and you chose to be blind to it.

Stop speaking with so much audacity over things you don't understand. You pick your phone and type very wicked and vulgar things over the lives of others, because you are a simp hiding behind a device.

ANYWAYS - If you'll like to earn weekly phone recharge for sharing content for The Moral Code on any social media platform you use.

Use this link --- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KJin_Nvg3wfg-cB18UfZAeVrTrlWfHsJd9zvTH5IKwc/edit

Fill the form - Note that form will remain open for a limited period.
Patiently wait to be Shortlisted.

Liked, Shared and Followed.

I love the INTENTIONALITY of Your Writeup.
Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by HIPROFILE(m): 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
Be like this Photographer from ajegule…. grin grin
Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by grandstar(m): 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
Must you expose your body parts?
Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Kwinesther: 2:12am On Dec 26, 2022
TheGoodAmerican:
I hope this marriage lasts. Let me not hear they're divorcing. There's nothing admirable about having 3 or 4 babymamas.
This is his third marriage actually, two other women already bore him children. This present wife almost left him last year when he cheated. He had to apologize to her publicly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Doyou2019: 6:06am On Dec 26, 2022
ednut1:
cheesy where is Toni Payne his first wife self

In the US doing well for herself.
Quick trivia
Why do urchins love 9ice more than the rest of us?

Answer : 'cause he too is an APC-loving urchin grin grin
Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by gbagyiza: 6:28am On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Beautiful!

Lady has tried for nice!

Her patience made the marriage work!

What most ladies cannot put into a marriage. Before you know it, they serve you divorce papers!

Survival of marriage lies on the wife. Women suppose to be more patient than the men when it comes to family affairs. If a man deviates as a husband is easy to get him back to his senses than the woman. Any woman that will be patient enough to stay n fight for the survival of her challenged marriage, will always smile at the end of the road.
Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by everythinggirly(f): 7:14am On Dec 26, 2022
Almost all the celebrity wives are fair in complexion. Wetin dey hapun ?
Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by derecho(m): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2022
Kikikiki.. Your rants can't erase your goof.

Think before disgracing yourself.
Imagine, "adopting dangote's daughter".
If your type is all there is to womanhood, every woman would be considered useless.

fish brain.
Biglittlelois:

In your brainless urge to jump into my comment to a fool that choose to degrade a gender, what you choose to concern yourself on is my comparison? You are daft, and I'm not surprised you'd overlook the crassness of your gender and face mine because I am a female instead of quoting him for the nonsense he spilled, so many dregs on this forum, doltish nonentity.
Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Robnectar(m): 10:14am On Dec 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Your nose like N300 kpomo

Like ur own nahtongue
Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
Biglittlelois:

You know them very well grin

I'll watch out for those quotes next time.

My love I want to give an example....we all know Yahoo is bad....I dont support Yahoo BUT if the government were doing a great job in providing opportunities for the youth, we wont have a lot of fraudsters. Do I support it? No and fraudsters can exist even with employment being high but it's a major problem in Nigeria cause there are not enough jobs

Now I dont support rape however it dosent stop women from dressing decently...am I saying that decently dressed ladies dont get raped?..no but more often than not it reduces the risk of you being harrassed or objectified
Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Rexymania(m): 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
Adeyinka12:
Dem dey mourn Jesus death nah

According to Christianity, na Jesus birth na
Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Chee59(f): 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Beautiful!

Lady has really tried for nice!

Her patience made the marriage work!

What most lady’s cannot put into a marriage. Before you know it, they serve you divorce papers!
If it was the other way around, nice would have been renamed
Simp
Fool
Finished man
Beta male and other names

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser / Timaya Buys Ferrari 458 Iconic (Photos) / Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.