Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) (49901 Views)

9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) / 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday / 9ice Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Kingpele(m): 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
[quote author=Brightgem post=119428534]Sometimes I look at the crop of people on Nairaland and understand why most of them never grow and remain at the same level of thinking. If your mind does not grow you will not do better, nor think better. In a recent post on Anita Okoye, many sick men on that post only had sick things to say about her, because of a picture with her kids, and how female divorcees just want to cash out, but will eventually realize no man is perfect after trying different men. A lot of those men don't want to be accountable even in their own personal lives,hence they make these kinds of statement online and it's the audacity for me of speaking about people in a manner as though you know them and lived with them. Like you know the pain, the hurts, the work put in to make it work.

Divorce is never easy anywhere, often times. Before a divorce happens, most times there has been a lot of effort put in ESPECIALLY by the woman, they'll pray, beg, tolerate and one day just know there's nothing more they can do. In these marriages, it is the men that often need to do better, but will always feel they can get away with anything, especially when they think they have means, or fame, until a certain period in life and they look around, they look back and truly see what matters, often when it is too late.

I pity women who see some men make the kinds of comments they do online and still go on to marry such men. Your suffering is going to be pro max, because they have showed you the workings of their minds and you chose to be blind to it.

Stop speaking with so much audacity over things you don't understand. You pick your phone and type very wicked and vulgar things over the lives of others, because you are a simp hiding behind a device.

ANYWAYS - If you'll like to earn weekly phone recharge for sharing content for The Moral Code on any social media platform you use.

Use this link --- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KJin_Nvg3wfg-cB18UfZAeVrTrlWfHsJd9zvTH5IKwc/edit

Fill the form - Note that form will remain open for a limited period.
Patiently wait to be Shortlisted.
In life love conquered all things ,most of u girls marry all this rich and famous people for the seek of material things like money and fame without studying the character of the person u want to marry, this for me is the problem of Nigerian girls...u will be dating a hardworking person who is yet to become rich all of a sudden a rich and famous guy comes your way, u go with him,the same arrogance and pride in him when he approached u will remain with him forever..nothing u can do will make him change his ways unless u endure till he becomes too old to continue to play around...if u study your spouse before marriage u will be able to see his real self even before saying I do...most girls today is very selfish and their throat is very long
Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Inno4ly: 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by haybhi1(m): 11:04am On Dec 31, 2022
pocohantas:

How stupid and foolish was she? Is this not the same 9ce that was doing nude video call with a side chick last year? Una go just open mouth waaaa.

This was 25th last week.

pocohantas:
Ever since he was caught wankeen and pressing bweast of his side-chick, his rich and independent wife seems to have him by the balls. Normally it is women posting anniversaries and Christmas photoshoots, but 9ice has been posting everything possible to make restitution. I won’t be surprised if he posts her on Father’s Day. Happy wedding anniversary to them!
Today once again.

Only God and you know how much vile you harbour toward this man who probably has no knowledge of your existence, Aunty.

His wife, he, his ex, their family, no one has come out airing complains - everyone seems happy and moved on. But you make it a duty to take up arms.
This energy isn't good for 2023, mistress.
Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by haybhi1(m): 11:04am On Dec 31, 2022
Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 11:09am On Dec 31, 2022
haybhi1:

This was 25th last week.

Today once again.

Only God and you know how much vile you harbour toward this man who probably has no knowledge of your existence, Aunty.

His wife, he, his ex, their family, no one has come out airing complains - everyone seems happy and moved on. But you make it a duty to take up arms.
This energy isn't good for 2023, mistress.

Lol. It is always bitterness when you guys are called out, but virtuousness when it is directed at a woman. What is my business if his wife complains? The topic is on Nairaland and I reserve the right to COMMENT.

Now to you, learn to shut up and mind your own business in 2023. NL is a forum, check the meaning of that - knucklehead.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look / Timaya Buys Ferrari 458 Iconic (Photos) / Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.