Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari (20671 Views)

Don’t Be Far From Me If You Cross Over, Fubara Urges Wike / 5 State Governors That Will Be Retiring Into Lives Of Luxury After May 29, 2023 / Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari by Uchedizzy(f): 10:05am On Dec 26, 2022
May 29 is too far sef
Re: I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari by SeeItSayIt: 10:10am On Dec 26, 2022
Hell will be very glad to receive you, sir!

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari by pacespot(m): 10:20am On Dec 26, 2022
Exmilitant:
Something tells me Buhari is a nice man with good intentions for Nigerians but, he met an established cartels who caged him.

I wonder if we would ever have that leader who can stand up to the "cartels" running and ruining this country.

Man has been ruling you for almost 8 years and you are still in doubt of who he really is, what class of mumu shall we call this one now sad

Buhari is a green snake under the green grass if you don't know, he pretends as if he is oblivious of what is happening around him and then watches Nigerians suffer, but he will suddenly find his voice when his popularity is tanking. This statement attributed to him is coming on the back of ObiDatti rising popularity if you don't know.

Buhari is a deadliest poison to the divisive politics that is practiced in Nigeria today. He is the worst president this country has ever produced, even worse than abacha.

Because I will prefer an outspoken devil who is not hiding the secret about his intentions before he carries them out to a silent and slow poison devil who portrays the face of an innocent to me but is doing the most destructive things in the secret.

Buhari will seat in one corner and look away as if he doesn't know what is going on in Nigeria, he will rarely utter a statement until he gets to benefit from such statement.

This man came out to tell Nigerians he is tired some months ago, many will think he would tender his resignation letter the following day but here he is today claiming that he has done his best for Nigeria and Nigerians should vote for someone that will continue his legacy. If that doesn't tell you something about this Buhari, then I have no more words for you.
Re: I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari by pacespot(m): 10:32am On Dec 26, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Sabi Nigeria is a ZOO? According to you people from the south east? Why fighting to become president in a zoo country like Nigeria again?? E go clear from una eyes very soon. Just watch and see what happens next. Because APC is here to stay. U will see wonders and terror very soon. Mark today's date down. December 25th 2022

They call Nigeria zoo, isn't that true and they are not the only ones to say that before. They also say they want to leave, will you let them go if they can't be president?
Re: I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari by mywells: 10:42am On Dec 26, 2022
Mission accomplished.
Re: I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari by Lepon02: 10:44am On Dec 26, 2022
Far away from the ruins and mess you created?

Oloriburuku ni e Buhari

Onikuuuure
Re: I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari by Dspsalvate: 10:56am On Dec 26, 2022
One day one day we shall be free one day we shall be free ONE DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...........
Re: I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari by Kaiser20: 11:11am On Dec 26, 2022
babaijebue:
Jagaban is coming
to the Rehabilitation center for Dementia patients
Re: I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari by Topshow2010(m): 11:35am On Dec 26, 2022
Abeg just leave on tym ni..... If u like go to Senegal , nobody cares . May we never be unfortunate again undecided
Re: I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari by kingmaster2009: 11:51am On Dec 26, 2022
I cant see Obi the Pandora box on-sit. These are the men that matters ....

Obi is not.part of them....perhaps he is one of these mushroom churches seeking for merger votes from pastor that will be in his room reading Bible on the Election Day.....

Obi lule
Re: I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari by bekpo(m): 11:54am On Dec 26, 2022
DrMuzungu:

Only if Thiefnnoobu wins. But don't worry. Obi is on his way to Aso Rock!

On his way from where? Biafra? We don't want our money 2 find it way 2 Pandora.
Re: I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari by Philipmoon2(m): 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
Guy your mouth bad, you no even allow am finish
SLAP44:

To the hospital?
Re: I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari by Diyaiyanu87: 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
...if you like go under the sea where Titanic sank...na you your problem be that.... Useless man...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari by Exmilitant(m): 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
pacespot:

Man has been ruling you for almost 8 years and you are still in doubt of who he really is, what class of mumu shall we call this one now sad

Buhari is a green snake under the green grass if you don't know, he pretends as if he is oblivious of what is happening around him and then watches Nigerians suffer, but he will suddenly find his voice when his popularity is tanking. This statement attributed to him is coming on the back of ObiDatti rising popularity if you don't know.

Buhari is a deadliest poison to the divisive politics that is practiced in Nigeria today. He is the worst president this country has ever produced, even worse than abacha.

Because I will prefer an outspoken devil who is not hiding the secret about his intentions before he carries them out to a silent and slow poison devil who portrays the face of an innocent to me but is doing the most destructive things in the secret.

Buhari will seat in one corner and look away as if he doesn't know what is going on in Nigeria, he will rarely utter a statement until he gets to benefit from such statement.

This man came out to tell Nigerians he is tired some months ago, many will think he would tender his resignation letter the following day but here he is today claiming that he has done his best for Nigeria and Nigerians should vote for someone that will continue his legacy. If that doesn't tell you something about this Buhari, then I have no more words for you.
Hey! This epistle is of your own coining.
I said what I mean and I mean what I said.
Re: I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari by DrMuzungu(m): 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
bekpo:

On his way from where? Biafra? We don't want our money 2 find it way 2 Pandora.

Freedom for Pandorans!!!

Anyway, you got used to your money being stolen over the past 7 years so what's wrong with having it in the future too? Please keep in mind, Thiefnoobu is a professional, you know, thief, so he will thief your money better than Obi, you won't even feel it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari by bekpo(m): 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
DrMuzungu:

Freedom for Pandorans!!!

Anyway, you got used to your money being stolen over the past 7 years so what's wrong with having it in the future too? Please keep in mind, Thiefnoobu is a professional, you know, thief, so he will thief your money better than Obi, you won't even feel it.

As a professional that he is, yet his name isn't mentioned anywhere as one including Pandora. We r ok with him as President and not one Pandora pretender who invested Anambra monies in his private family business n rundown d economy of Anambra.
Re: I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari by blueAgent(m): 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
Exmilitant:
Something tells me Buhari is a nice man with good intentions for Nigerians but, he met an established cartels who caged him.

I wonder if we would ever have that leader who can stand up to the "cartels" running and ruining this country.

Sighs.

Useless talk from senseless buffon.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari by KennethEnyi(m): 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
Pls be far away from earth sef because if we use mistake jam u for road na ON SIGHT OOOOOOOOO >:\
Re: I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari by DrMuzungu(m): 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
bekpo:

As a professional that he is, yet his name isn't mentioned anywhere as one including Pandora. We r ok with him as President and not one Pandora pretender who invested Anambra monies in his private family business n rundown d economy of Anambra.

You are probably right here. However, keep in mind one thing. No polithiefcian came to power to make you or me rich.
Re: I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari by Waterbear(m): 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Buhari is God's sent. It's u and pandemic Obituary that God will Judge. I am fully prepared for u people, this time around

Guy, you no go rest?
Over half the comment is from you, abibyour Co workers didn't come to work today?

Atleast try login to another account pretend say u b another person
Re: I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari by bejeria101(m): 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
Oponu last cowbender of daura, who wants you here?

Abeg getat grin grin grin
Re: I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari by UNDFTD: 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
Now, the impostor in A$$ Hole Rock, B0K0HARAM, is letting you know that he's about to FLEE the country that he helped to destroy. He can run but he can NOT hide. That mask would be pulled off his face to reveal who he really is when he appears before ICC. Feckless and useless M0R0N!
Re: I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari by stormborn28(m): 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Obituary wailers are already saying what they don't know above

Yes he's really the man of the people

He is a terrorist
Re: I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari by adekolaelect(m): 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
SLAP44:

To the hospital?
must you pull someone else to join you in sickness? Don't give up you have hope once you have good hearth .
Re: I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari by Nefort: 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
Oxb90:
Nigerians will not be missing you, Sir

It depends oh.

If Tinubu enters there and becomes 10 times worse people will hang Buhari's photo in their sitting room like Jesus.
Re: I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari by cornelman: 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
Abeg, ko oriburuku e kuro ni Nigeria.

Useless old fool

Very wicked President

Your works (inflation, naira value destruction, insecurity, killings, unprecedented debts, backward policies, and nepotism) shall speak on after you.

Confirm cow
Re: I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
stormborn28:

He is a terrorist

Terrorist kill u there
Re: I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
UNDFTD:
Now, the impostor in A$$ Hole Rock, B0K0HARAM, is letting you know that he's about to FLEE the country that he helped to destroy. He can run but he can NOT hide. That mask would be pulled off his face to reveal who he really is when he appears before ICC. Feckless and useless M0R0N!

Obituary will never enter Aso Rock. It's Obituary that will appear before ICC
Re: I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
Waterbear:

Guy, you no go rest?
Over half the comment is from you, abibyour Co workers didn't come to work today?

Atleast try login to another account pretend say u b another person

grin

Allow me abeg lemme treat them in a language that they will understand according to president Major-General Muhammadu Buhari GCFR rtd President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari by Bebem(m): 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
Re: I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari by UNDFTD: 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Obituary will never enter Aso Rock. It's Obituary that will appear before ICC

You, the impostor in A$$ Hole Rock, and Obi can all go to HELL for all I care!
Re: I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari by Adaisback(f): 4:12am On Dec 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

If they know what we have planned for the them in our meeting in APC National Secretariat Headquarters Abuja I swear they will relocate to Beerfraud online country through Sea at midnight when nobody will see them grin grin grin grin APC till Jesus comes.
whatever you plan will fall back on your head.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai Bans Beggars And Street Hawkers In Kaduna State / How Strange Gift Of N585m House Landed Jonathan’s Chief Of Staff In Trouble / What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.