Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? (20636 Views)

Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by free2rime: 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
I just move to this neighbourhood in Gbazango Area of Kubwa and the light situation is one of the worse in Nigeria. We get as low as 2 hours of electiricity in the morning and 2 hours at Night.

Surprisingly, the adjoining areas like Federal Housing, Dantata Estate, other parts of Kubwa, Dutse Alhaji and even the closest which is Arab Road enjoy almost 24 hours of Light.

All entreaties to @PHCNnigeria to atleast reconnect the Area which has been regarded as kubwa village to the 33 KVA line which Arab Road uses has fallen on deaf hear. Someone please help me get the attention of @tundefashola to come to our aid.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Afonjashapmouth: 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
electricity in nigeria is now like a dead man's food times table 0-0-0

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Placiddust: 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
The man above me, you can't be "righter". Practically dead in my area.... Ajara Badagry Lagos state

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by DeadPresident(m): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2017

10 years of uninterrupted power

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by idrisolaide(m): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
LIGHT HAS NEVER BEEN STABLE, YOU AND I KNOW THAT AS A FACT.

BUT FOR MY AREA! EVER SINCE WE START RAMADAN.

LIGHT DO DEY AROUND 3AM-7AM

THEN, LATER AROUND PAST 1PM-PAST 5PM CERTAIN.

AND I WONDER IF WE DEY ALSO PRORATE THE ELECTRICITY BILL SEF.

NA ONLY GOD GO HELP MAN FOR THIS COUNTRY.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by hezy4real01(m): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
The matter don pass Fasola power ooo even him too is confuse, make God help us

1 Like

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by NwaAmaikpe: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
shocked
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by toxxnoni(m): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
My place they enjoy almost 20hrs lite oooo

angry

This could be what you are looking for
Check my signature
We are on promo

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Gbaremu(m): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
It is in a critical stage.
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by NwaAmaikpe: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
shocked

Power supply is top notch in my area.

Fashola is working.....but this country is still a zoo

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by hilroy: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
Awesome undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by teamsynergy: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
for the first time in over 15yrs (according to the residents i met here) our light is very stable now. sometimes it stays on for over 3days ...have Neva seen light like this since I finish from uni... before na twice per week, now inverter and gens are on serious break...

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by eleojo23: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
Until we achieve 24hrs power supply, I consider what we have now as nothing..

Nigeria is a big disgrace to herself.

Giant of Africa indeed.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
24/7 for decades grin
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by ephi321(f): 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
Chai! In 2017, we are still here.. I feel bad for Nigeria. So many countries have moved on and left us behind. What a huge shame.

19 Likes

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by ayatt(m): 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
not bad here...12hrs a day
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Omoluabi16(m): 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
10-14 hours a day.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by eledalo: 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
well wlel

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by 9jasave: 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
light is 23hrs here in surulere Lagos.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by SIRKAY98(m): 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
Please help me my land lady don turn to ELECTRICITY COMMISSION HER SeLF after battling with crasy bills for years i thank God they brought us a prepaid meter

Now she said i still hv to continue paying the crasy bill that we hv not settle the debt on ground

What can i do?

What approprite Authority can she be report to and is that right according to her
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Evablizin(f): 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
Worst,since how many days now no light,the worst part is that the will flash the light female students will shout on top of their voice and the light will go,not funny at all

1 Like

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
Fashola is crazy like the crazy bills they send with no light

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by TRAY2(m): 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
Appalling in Onipanu area despite the rainfall

1 Like

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
Get an inverter and 200AH inverter battery... use your generator to charge, you would be able to use TV, light and fan.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by sirLeeem(m): 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
Huh!! Hear in madaki we enjoyed light from like 9/10am to 5/6pm and from 8pm to 6am

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by moneyspeaking: 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
I visited Benin city and its worst.
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by soleexx(m): 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
24/7 .... if d lite off... maybe gov don cut ham... #reacharge and u back on track

1 Like

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by seunny4lif(m): 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
4 days off
6 hours on Monday for afternoon as person no get work

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by NOC1(m): 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
my Area Alaba, OJo, Lagos state. we have close to 16 Hours uninterrupted power supply.
Kudos to them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima / Ayo Adebanjo: Osinbajo Is A Dishonest Intellectual, A Disgrace / 2023: Aregbesola, Orji Uzo Kalu And Nnamni Removed From APC Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.