Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Nightmare - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nightmare (971 Views)

Diary Of A Smart 'mugu' - A scammers worst nightmare / How Do You Recover From A Bad Nightmare? / Your Worst Nightmare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nightmare by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2011
U slept on the same bed with ur girlfriend, boyfriend, wife,husband and in the dream, u saw her chasing you with machete while u were running for ur dear life, U suddenly woke-up and found her looking at u and the next thing she asked u was, “For ur mind, u sabi run abi”What will u do?

Sorry I stole this from a friends page on twitter tho I edited it. . lol.
Re: Nightmare by MrCork19: 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2011
can u repeat the question! angry
Re: Nightmare by MrsChima(f): 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2011
Banned again huh? ^^^^
Re: Nightmare by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2011
No you Re-read the post fool
Re: Nightmare by Goldieluks: 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nightmare by ronkebp(f): 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2011
grin grin grin grin, LMAO, so funny, (i would wake-up and continue running).
Re: Nightmare by MrCork19: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Banned again huh?  ^^^^

No way. Sweeery I just re-imaged wink
Re: Nightmare by MrCork19: 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2011
REALITY101:

No you Re-read the post fool

REALITY101. bro did your boyfriend runaway when he saw your face without make up? undecided
Re: Nightmare by LesbianBoy(m): 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2011
Mr, Cork*:

REALITY101.  bro did your boyfriend runaway when he saw your face without make up? undecided

STOP COPYING ME!!! angry
Re: Nightmare by MrCork19: 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2011
LesbianBoy:

STOP COPYING ME!!! angry

LesbianBoy<<<<190. hopefully you will QUIT tryin to be a Mr Cork wannabe!! wink
Re: Nightmare by LesbianBoy(m): 5:19pm On Sep 01, 2011
Mr, Cork*:

LesbianBoy<<<<190. hopefully you will QUIT tryin to be a Mr Cork wannabe!! wink

Mr, Cork<<<<<190. hopefully you will QUIT tryin to be a Mr L.esbianboy wannabe!! wink
Re: Nightmare by MrCork19: 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2011
LesbianBoy. bro i see u tryin really hard. good luck!! wink
Re: Nightmare by Dyt(f): 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2011
Next tym u use d search box Innocent
Re: Nightmare by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2011
Guilty next time don't comment
Re: Nightmare by LesbianBoy(m): 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2011
Mr, Cork*:

LesbianBoy. bro i see u tryin really hard. good luck!! wink
Mr cork. bro i see u tryin really hard. good luck!!  wink
Re: Nightmare by MrCork19: 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2011
Dyt. sweeery u kinda fine. is that yo real picture? undecided
Re: Nightmare by Dyt(f): 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2011
No dats my mum
Re: Nightmare by MMM2(m): 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2011
i will just drink some vodka angry and then nyash her wink
Re: Nightmare by Cuddlemii: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2011
Well I heard when you torture mammy waters in real life, you are playing with them in the spirit world. That's why people use pressing iron on them cos u are just turning them on. Use a ring boiler in arse, she would confess & tell you who initiated her. True story sad sad
Re: Nightmare by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2011
^^^ undecided angry angry
Re: Nightmare by Mynd44: 2:49am On Sep 02, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Well I heard when you torture mammy waters in real life, you are playing with them in the spirit world. That's why people use pressing iron on them cos u are just turning them on. Use a ring boiler in arse, she would confess & tell you who initiated her. True story sad sad

So what happens if i work her insides with my tongue?
Re: Nightmare by Cuddlemii: 5:17am On Sep 02, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^ undecided angry angry

what? haven't u seen when people are torturing a possessed babe or a witch or mammy water. Well my grandmom's maid then confessed dt when they r beating here, its fun over there for her. Her spiritual name was IdukIdian (rope of some insect like that). She said she would turn to an insect and leave the room before she converted to a bird and take off. Mehn I never put my leg on the floor of that crib till she left, I was always seated on peoples lap even if you are on a wheel chair. I was so scared. Even at that old age, I kept stretching my hands to be carried in the house even by strangers cos I was spooked. Visitors must have thot I had a condition. grin grin grin grin grin grin

My grandma used to have tons of those mammy water maids. Some said they used to eat clothes, omo I used to serve them oh.

I liked my cuzins own, she said she was a princess there or she won contest or so, mehn we were never broke, she came to live with us from Calabar. Mehn guys would just stop their car and come to toast her, I was in-law so you better pay gate fee at my toll gate. We rented movie for free, got drugs at the pharmacy for free, I ate for free, I got clothes for free. When I was looking for admission in Unilag, I took her. I took her for any exams I wrote. We are age mates, but she older with 2 days. I miss her cry cry cry
Re: Nightmare by Cuddlemii: 5:21am On Sep 02, 2011
Mynd_44:

So what happens if i work her insides with my tongue?

Well that you have to do and find out. Just hope you don't invite all the queen of the coast from the water to battle for the possession of your tongue cos I am sure its new to them. They would need a stand by tongue for their off springs. Immortals get greedy too sad sad
Re: Nightmare by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 02, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nightmare by Roland17(m): 6:34am On Sep 02, 2011
My life is just tooooooo precious ooooo
Re: Nightmare by Mynd44: 11:02am On Sep 02, 2011
CUDDLE, can I meet your cuz?
Re: Nightmare by amiskurie(m): 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2011
Your excellency,GCFR -ranks007. that's u

(1) (Reply)

Original Builder May Acquire, Modernise Ajaokuta Steel / How Can I Toast A Girl? / Who Is Your Nairaland Most Disliked Moderator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.