Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas (17480 Views)

El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video / Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot / ‘We’re One Of The Largest Parties’ — Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by OddsDoc(f): 12:43am On Dec 26, 2022
The presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has felicitated Christians, including his political opponents, on the occasion of this year’s Christmas celebration.

He said no matter their political differences, they are all Nigerians and must be committed to the task of nation building.

In a message he personally signed, Tinubu said: “On this special day, I stretch forth my hand in fraternal affection and great joy to Christians and all who join in celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ.”

According to him, Christmas is a period of spiritual uplift as both Christians and non-Christians are moved to reflect upon God’s love for mankind and what, truly, it means to love God, one’s neighbour and one’s self.

“Thus, I say merry Christmas to the farmer, the student, the labourer, the artisan, the professional, the entertainer, the teacher, the police officer, the market women, the soldier and to all Nigerians.

“I also extend my wishes for a good and happy Christmas to my political opponents.

“No matter our political differences, we are all Nigerians and we must move this nation forward.

“Thus, let the hope symbolised by this season of celebration also herald our renewed hope in the Nigeria of our dreams.

“May the joy and great gift of this Christmas be the renewed hope that we can and will forge a better Nigeria with the help and guidance of Almighty God above,” he stated.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/were-one-tinubu-greets-opponents-at-christmas/amp/

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by Urheadmaster(m): 12:44am On Dec 26, 2022
See this unity divider

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:51am On Dec 26, 2022
We expect you to do the same by congratulating President Peter Obi latest 10:00am on election day and tell your agbero dogs to rein in their madness, lest they get used for target practice by our armed forces.

President Peter Obi will ask you to nominate minister for transportation in his government in the spirit of sportsmanship when you lose, and maybe allow you to enjoy some of your loots in retirement.

146 Likes 14 Shares

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by Urheadmaster(m): 12:56am On Dec 26, 2022
tongue
Agbado munchers presidential candidate first choice of nominee won't be any other person but MC Olumo
tongue
AdaojoTheUrchin:
We expect you to do the same by congratulating President Peter Obi latest 11:00am on election day and tell your agbero dogs to rein in their madness, lest they get used for target practice by our armed forces.

President Peter Obi will ask you to nominate minister for transportation in his government and maybe allow you to enjoy some of your loots in retirement.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by SaiOba: 1:12am On Dec 26, 2022
All those Original Agbadorian Muslims will NOT like this grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by yarimo(m): 1:53am On Dec 26, 2022
TINUBU greetings is for Nigerians , IPOB terrorists keep off undecided

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by linkers: 3:04am On Dec 26, 2022
How can a convicted drug lord be at par with someone like obi? Vote Obi to make Nigeria great again.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by RestructureNig5: 3:05am On Dec 26, 2022
yarimo:
TINUBU greetings is for Nigerians , IPOB terrorists keep off undecided

Agbado urchin go and tell that to Southern Kaduna or IDP camp all over Benue

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by OKKO(m): 3:05am On Dec 26, 2022
Mentioning thier names is insult to you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by ENGINEERG(m): 3:06am On Dec 26, 2022
He won Oyo state from opposition, oyo didn't develop. Opposition won it back .
He won Edo state from opposition, Edo didn't develop. Opposition won it back.
He won his osun state from opposition, his cousin was the governor, Osun didn't develop. Opposition won it back.

But now he wants to rule all Nigeria, and develop it, and you believe him....pls you need sense if you believe he will develop Nigeria.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by xeratek: 3:06am On Dec 26, 2022
Thief wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by Tonypen247(m): 3:07am On Dec 26, 2022
Hmmn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by Dagger111(m): 3:08am On Dec 26, 2022
AdaojoTheUrchin:
We expect you to do the same by congratulating President Peter Obi latest 11:00am on election day and tell your agbero dogs to rein in their madness, lest they get used for target practice by our armed forces.

President Peter Obi will ask you to nominate minister for transportation in his government and maybe allow you to enjoy some of your loots in retirement.

E go shock una by 25 Feb 2023, the margin Jagaban go use pass una Pandora go long pass world map. If they born una well, go back to Biafla again, soldiers makoo everybody ni East. Eyin omo ale yii.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by Ofunaofu: 3:09am On Dec 26, 2022
Tinubu and other presidential candidates are not one because he never believed in one Nigeria.

Tinubu, is a desperado, a unity divider who went against the norm to present a demonic Muslim Muslim ticket

Tinubu's ancestry and educational background is marred in controversies, a notorious Narcotic drug trafficker the state of Chicago has ever known and finally, as governor of lagos State he ruined lagos making it the second most unliveable city in the world.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by Dagger111(m): 3:09am On Dec 26, 2022
AdaojoTheUrchin:

E go shock una by 25 Feb 2023, the margin Jagaban go use pass una Pandora go long pass world map. If they born una well, go back to Biafla again, soldiers makoo everybody ni East. Eyin omo ale yii.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by azikiweironsi(m): 3:11am On Dec 26, 2022
Jagaban the master strategist. Why bordering yourself.
Just continue with your campaign. No distractions.
Watch them as they will copy this gesture but they will act like to hang him for this. grin grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by Banbutton: 3:18am On Dec 26, 2022
God bless you TINUBU, Amen

9 Likes

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by azikiweironsi(m): 3:20am On Dec 26, 2022
Dagger111:

You dey mind them ?
Don't loud it. Nobody should warn the fly that follows the dead body to the grave. They will all be buried together. grin
The Jagaban. The head of the Ajanaku is not the load for the minions. grin
Awon omo Irankiran, afipajibaba loju orun. grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by Bluntguy: 3:24am On Dec 26, 2022
Written by Dele Alake

1 Like

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by josielewa(m): 3:24am On Dec 26, 2022
Dagger111:

Omo ale Yoruba ni e..Oo ni brain....can you make this present tinubu the manager of your company..you all are deluded like your pay master... all of you turning this election tribal especially urchins, e ni ku re...eyin were gbogbo....obi for president as a sensible omoluabi that I am..If you check the average Yoruba Muslim from my odua tribe, them no dey get sense..from the thugs like MC oluomo to that muric bastard....

280 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by ajekpaks(m): 3:27am On Dec 26, 2022
okay
Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by Promoter2: 3:30am On Dec 26, 2022
azikiweironsi:
Jagaban the master strategist. Why bordering yourself.
Just continue with your campaign. No distractions.
Watch them as they will copy this gesture but they will act like to hang him for this. grin grin

E go shock your generation

3 Likes

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by Dvdpity: 3:35am On Dec 26, 2022
Tinubu is a thief, drug baron, corrupt dictorial killer, terrorist sponsors. This killer has no sympathy to the common man, pure WICKEDNESS. No single plans for Nigeria and nigerians. Vote him vote disaster worse than Buhari

5 Likes

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by AdaojoTheUrchin: 3:36am On Dec 26, 2022
Dagger111:

Where Thiefnubuu wan see votes. He is losing majority southern votes, Atiku and Kwankwaso don scatter northern ApC votes.

You are not going to escape that your owo mi da business. You will lose more teeth in that your agbero business. Insha Allah. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by Dagger111(m): 3:37am On Dec 26, 2022
josielewa:
Omo ale Yoruba ni e..Oo ni brain....can you make this present tinubu the manager of your company..you all are deluded like your pay master... all of you turning this election tribal especially urchins, e ni ku re...eyin were gbogbo....obi for president as a sensible omoluabi that I am..If you check the average Yoruba Muslim from my odua tribe, them no dey get sense..from the thugs like MC oluomo to that muric bastard....

Ooni Jere, Iwo omo ofoo yii. We know una, trying to create enmity btw the Yoruba's with religion. E no go work.

If we check you well now, maybe ur papa na Igbo while ur mama na from Edo or Ondo, u are still not part of us, stop the familiarity. Let me ask you, is there any Yoruba Muslim as governor in Southwest? Do you see any yoruba quarreling that or showing aggression to that? Eeti ye weree sir. If you want to support youngies, why not Sowore or Christopher Imumolen? Na Pandora una dey claim as Youth. The people wey Jagaban don made for this life, your generation to come sef no fit stand them. Omo ofo.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by josielewa(m): 3:40am On Dec 26, 2022
Dagger111:

Ooni Jere, Iwo omo ofoo yii. We know una, trying to create enmity btw the Yoruba's with religion. E no go work.

If we check you well now, maybe ur papa na Igbo while ur mama na from Edo or Ondo, u are still not part of us, stop the familiarity. Let me ask you, is there any Yoruba Muslim as governor in Southwest? Do you see any yoruba quarreling that or showing aggression to that? Eeti ye weree sir. If you want to support youngies, why not Sowore or Christopher Imumolen? Na Pandora una dey claim as Youth. The people wey Jagaban don made for this life, your generation to come sef no fit stand them. Omo ofo.
You think all Yoruba are as daft and brain dead like your Jagaban....Omo ale ni e se...o ni kuure...Omo ode...BMC to nse yi, wa file Omo lowo...Amin

155 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by Dagger111(m): 3:40am On Dec 26, 2022
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Where Thiefnubuu wan see votes. He is losing majority southern votes, Atiku and Kwankwaso don scatter northern ApC votes.

You are not going to escape that your owo mi da business. You will lose more teeth in that your agbero business. Insha Allah. grin

Werey said where Tinubu wan see votes? I just dey laugh all this Igbo boys on social media. Election is not about social media oo Iyanmiri. Shogbo?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by Dagger111(m): 3:44am On Dec 26, 2022
josielewa:
You think all Yoruba are as daft and brain dead like your Jagaban....Omo ale ni e se...o ni kuure...Omo ode...BMC to nse yi, wa file Omo lowo...Amin

Kooni yee e. On I kuure, on I sha oun to daaje. Support ur Pandora and let me support my Jagaban. Is it a crime now to support my own candidate? Eyin omo irankiran yii.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by azikiweironsi(m): 3:46am On Dec 26, 2022
Promoter2:

E go shock your generation

Oh really? Let's go there. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law / Why South-West Governors Are 'Helpless' On Security Situation In The Region / Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.