Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas (17521 Views)

El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video / Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot / ‘We’re One Of The Largest Parties’ — Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by josielewa(m): 3:53am On Dec 26, 2022
Dagger111:

Kooni yee e. On I kuure, on I sha oun to daaje. Support ur Pandora and let me support my Jagaban. Is it a crime now to support my own candidate? Eyin omo irankiran yii.
ogbeni you talk like a person with evaporated brain cells....you better go find better work than this BMC...your life be as distorted like Jagaban speech...o ni jere se...kuduyo oshi...Omo ale...ko ni ragba fun iwo ati awon fellow BMC crew...it shows clearly that your brain has been exchanged for 30k BMC cash.....lmao....Omo ofo... olopolo dudu...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by samiabigail: 4:18am On Dec 26, 2022
says the man who never believed in one Nigeria undecided
Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by Nobody: 4:22am On Dec 26, 2022
AdaojoTheUrchin:
We expect you to do the same by congratulating President Peter Obi latest 11:00am on election day and tell your agbero dogs to rein in their madness, lest they get used for target practice by our armed forces.

President Peter Obi will ask you to nominate minister for transportation in his government and maybe allow you to enjoy some of your loots in retirement.

Lol. The talk of a naive child who has no clue what the adult world entails.

3 Likes

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 26, 2022
samiabigail:
says the man who never believed in one Nigeria undecided

If he greets opponent respectfully una go complain. If he is ungracious to them you will insult him.

These are crystal clear signs you Obidullards stand for nothing other than hatred of others and the desire to see them fail above everything else to include the progress of Nigeria.

You're ideologically empty but try shutting your mouth now and then.

3 Likes

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by nkemoma(m): 5:31am On Dec 26, 2022
Stretch out you leprous thieving hand
Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by tk4radi: 5:32am On Dec 26, 2022
OddsDoc:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/were-one-tinubu-greets-opponents-at-christmas/amp/
Not Bad.

Please Tinubu, in all your future utterances, stop sounding desperate
Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by Doyou2019: 5:47am On Dec 26, 2022
OKKO:
Mentioning thier names is insult to you.

Possibly the most arrogant statement ever made in any electioneering season!

One of the many reasons his fail at the polls will be spectacular.
Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by samiabigail: 5:49am On Dec 26, 2022
Dsalvo:

If he greets opponent respectfully una go complain. If he is ungracious to them you will insult him.

These are crystal clear signs you Obidullards stand for nothing other than hatred of others and the desire to see them fail above everything else to include the progress of Nigeria.

You're ideologically empty but try shutting your mouth now and then.
Brains aren't everything.
In fact in your case they're nothing
Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by daygee12: 6:12am On Dec 26, 2022
josielewa:
Omo ale Yoruba ni e..Oo ni brain....can you make this present tinubu the manager of your company..you all are deluded like your pay master... all of you turning this election tribal especially urchins, e ni ku re...eyin were gbogbo....obi for president as a sensible omoluabi that I am..If you check the average Yoruba Muslim from my odua tribe, them no dey get sense..from the thugs like MC oluomo to that muric bastard....

Most useless man ni e, how can I let a man that invested public money in his family business manage my company? He will just divert all my money and make me penniless or make the company worth next to nothing.

4 Likes

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by MadeINchenzen2: 6:12am On Dec 26, 2022
Tinubu is Lucifer First son... he should stop the lip service... he has no genuine intentions towards Nigerians.

#rest
Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by Frank688915: 6:18am On Dec 26, 2022
josielewa:
Omo ale Yoruba ni e..Oo ni brain....can you make this present tinubu the manager of your company..you all are deluded like your pay master... all of you turning this election tribal especially urchins, e ni ku re...eyin were gbogbo....obi for president as a sensible omoluabi that I am..If you check the average Yoruba Muslim from my odua tribe, them no dey get sense..from the thugs like MC oluomo to that muric bastard....

The way you write and spoke yoruba we know you've been here for so long still ungrateful, but where i doubt your identity is when you made mention of yoruba muslim its only OSU reason dat way nothing like yoruba muslim/Christian here in SW, no division like you OSU which are religion intolerance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:21am On Dec 26, 2022
Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by Zetty177x: 6:24am On Dec 26, 2022
Dagger111:

E go shock una by 25 Feb 2023, the margin Jagaban go use pass una Pandora go long pass world map. If they born una well, go back to Biafla again, soldiers makoo everybody ni East. Eyin omo ale yii.

Someone that brought Buhari?
Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by Zetty177x: 6:26am On Dec 26, 2022
Frank688915:

The way you write and spoke yoruba we know you've been here for so long still ungrateful, but where i doubt your identity is when you made mention of yoruba muslim its only OSU reason dat way nothing like yoruba muslim/Christian here in SW, no division like you OSU which are religion intolerance

The commenter say una nor de get sense. Na true from this senseless comment

1 Like

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by onuman: 6:26am On Dec 26, 2022
yarimo:
TINUBU greetings is for Nigerians , IPOB terrorists keep off undecided

Many of Oduduwa Republic agitators waved Oduduwa Republic flags in support of Tinubu while he was speaking in London's Chatham House the other day. First remove the log in your eyes in order to see the speck in another's eyes.

3 Likes

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by lagosrd: 6:33am On Dec 26, 2022
OddsDoc:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/were-one-tinubu-greets-opponents-at-christmas/amp/

We are not one and I won't still vote for you. In fact as a Yoruba man, I will campaign against you until you change your vice presidential candidate to a Christain. Lastly keep you Christmas greetings to yourself as the whole chrstsin community don't need it .
Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by baretalk: 6:54am On Dec 26, 2022
This is the large spirit that endears all to Tinubu.
Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by baretalk: 6:56am On Dec 26, 2022
The message is for Nigerians not Ipobians.

1 Like

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by baretalk: 6:57am On Dec 26, 2022
lagosrd:

We are not one and I won't still vote for you. In fact as a Yoruba man, I will campaign against you until you change your vice presidential candidate to a Christain. Lastly keep you Christmas greetings to yourself as the whole chrstsin community don't need it .
Speak for your little self, with your small mind and bigoted brain. CAN is supporting Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by Kilometres: 7:16am On Dec 26, 2022
ENGINEERG:
He won Oyo state from opposition, oyo didn't develop. Opposition won it back .
He won Edo state from opposition, Edo didn't develop. Opposition won it back.
He won his osun state from opposition, his cousin was the governor, Osun didn't develop. Opposition won it back.

But now he wants to rule all Nigeria, and develop it, and you believe him....pls you need sense if you believe he will develop Nigeria.

Ipob flatinnoss like to aggregate bogus statements to catch their fellow flat heads...

Go and compare...Ajimobi (APC) regime with that of Alao Akala and co.

Do you know Ajimobi is the first and only Governor in the history of Oyo state to have completed successfully two terms?

Ajimobi's was too arrogant and talks to people anyhow that affected APC in the polls for a successor.

Same with Osun

Go and also compare Oshomole (APC) with that of Lucky Igbenidion and co. of PDP

Oshiomole's issue was trying to play the godfather role...notwithstanding Obaseki is still a product of APC

Flat heads should concentrate on bilafla or death

If Peter Obi developed Anambra so well...he wouldn't be a political fugitive running from APGA to PDD to LP...

2 Likes

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by Exceed15: 7:19am On Dec 26, 2022
Yet fielding Muslim-muslim ticket. Apc thinks Nigerians are stupid.
Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by Exceed15: 7:21am On Dec 26, 2022
Dagger111:

E go shock una by 25 Feb 2023, the margin Jagaban go use pass una Pandora go long pass world map. If they born una well, go back to Biafla again, soldiers makoo everybody ni East. Eyin omo ale yii.

Why do u people sound as if all south west are behind Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by norriswood(m): 7:25am On Dec 26, 2022
Urheadmaster:
See this unity divider
..u can never read anything good .cos u re blind
Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by depato88(m): 7:30am On Dec 26, 2022
Hmm after calling them pigs?
Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by ridbell01(m): 7:40am On Dec 26, 2022
This is headache for the cursed Jews, children of hate and perdition
Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by Goalgetter23(m): 7:45am On Dec 26, 2022
ENGINEERG:
He won his osun state from opposition, his cousin was the governor, Osun didn't develop. Opposition won it back.

But now he wants to rule all Nigeria, and develop it, and you believe him....pls you need sense if you believe he will develop Nigeria.

I can't believe you are an Engineer or you just using the name for the fun of it. Read what you wrote yourself? He won those elections for his party.. good, then he became the governor of Edo, Oyo & Osun right ? The only state were he was governor, he laid down great futuristic projects, today Lagos is commissioning Metro train line, Edo is busy commissioning street light, Edo receives Oil derivation proceeds, whereas, Lagos receives allocation for only 20 LGA for more than 12million people. As for Oyo & Osun, they are both following Lagos template. You can visit the states and see for your self. Merry Christmas.

1 Like

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:47am On Dec 26, 2022
josielewa:

omo ale omo igbo ti o le lo si ilu abinibi e pe eyan to le sun ni ilu abinibi e ni omo ale

if Tinubu is an incompetent like your fellow peter obi, will southwesterners be able to visit west today? will you igbo be able to stay back for the fears of ugm

every sane Nigerians can make Tinubu their company manager, can you make someone like peter obi a manager? someone that will divert capital meant to grow your company for something else without your consent/approval

peter obi can only try that nonsense in east, if he try that rubbish in North, west and south he won't live to tell the story but he know you people are dumb and unthinkable specimen

A state house of assembly under peter obi govt are the most useless thieves and bunch of uneducated illiterate in the history of assemblies in Nigeria if not they won't allow such undemocratic and unconstitutional move
from the business thief

you want your useless empty head obi that's not proud to present his acclaimed unn cert to come and be my President? make thunder fire una all there and ugm finished you slow nitwit elements

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by Jack500: 8:13am On Dec 26, 2022
ENGINEERG:

He need to develop your brain first, it is obvious you are empty there, so is Edo better now than other Oshiomole?
Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by Jack500: 8:15am On Dec 26, 2022
josielewa:

You are the one behaving like bastard, not the other way round

1 Like

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by Oxala17: 8:17am On Dec 26, 2022
Thief,

Ole

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benneth Chinedum Igweh Is The New FCT Commissioner Of Police / Kwara Central Youth Holds Solidarity Walk for APC (Pictures) / Ezekwesili Knocks Al-makura Over Alleged Assault On Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.