Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas (17526 Views)

El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video / Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot / ‘We’re One Of The Largest Parties’ — Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Slurity:
Are dumb or you don't just know how to do simple political calculations? Nobody can win Nigeria presidential election under any party apart from PDP or APC, let Obi contest 1000 times in L.P., he will never win. The same thing goes to all other contestants, they can't win in any other party apart from PDP or APC. Get that your understanding and have peace of mind when election results start coming out next year. Obi will surely come third

There is no need to educate an urchin like you whose brain is clearly filled with agbado seed.

Na to wipe you oraimo cord for your agbero skull if you do anyhow when Tinubu lu'le.
Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Gandrova:
Stop sniffing Cocaine not good for your system!

Tell your Tinubu to stop supplying it then.
Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by Gandrova: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Tell your Tinubu to stop supplying it then.
Lolz! U dey craze wallahi
Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by bdon123(m): 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
OddsDoc:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/were-one-tinubu-greets-opponents-at-christmas/amp/
We are not one Tinubu.Even if we all enter 2023,we still recognise d fact that u are a drug lord sometime ago or probably still a drug lord.U hav no known classmates even though u schl in Nigeria.
Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by Dharey2377: 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
Work090:
I don't value Tinubu at all

Contact me for your academic assignment articles, proposals, power point , thesis, research works. And any field of writing, email me, then I will give you my Whatsapp number
Hmmmmm..... I can't value your work too....
Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by Johnken1234: 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
Same Tinubu that said his opponents don't have integrity and what it takes to become president only him has. We are watching !!!
Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by bewla(m): 11:16am On Dec 27, 2022
DVDE:

stop acting like a Full all because of tribalism. a graduate supporting A drug Lord with no primary school certificate.
Thanks but he has done more then the so call gradute you chouse ahead of him

Way above my opinion my believe any one better then Tinubu let him come and tell us what he has achieve above him
Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by lagosrd: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
baretalk:

CAN said it, they are supporting him because it is a sin for a true Christian to be a bigot and discriminate people of other religion. You people are hypocrites.

You mean your abuja hired CAN ?
When your insensitivity and hatred and deception for christainity made you pick a moslem moslem ticket it wasn't hypocrisy? Was was it called. Your tricks won't work. When you don't know the difference between hired thugs and CAN.

Ogaade we won't vote him and he won't become out president . We will rather vote Atiku instead.
Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by baretalk: 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
lagosrd:

You mean your abuja hired CAN ?
When your insensitivity and hatred and deception for christainity made you pick a moslem moslem ticket it wasn't hypocrisy? Was was it called. Your tricks won't work. When you don't know the difference between hired thugs and CAN.

Ogaade we won't vote him and he won't become out president . We will rather vote Atiku instead.
You are brainwashed by party politics and religious bigotry.
Re: We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas by lagosrd: 10:34am On Dec 28, 2022
baretalk:

You are brainwashed by party politics and religious bigotry.

You are the one that needs to be reorientated. That was how you brought buhari and today a bag of rice is above the minimum wage of the country.

Subsidy is a fraud, Jonathan is a scam but today nko...... Is he still a fraud?

Security has improved from bad to worse.. awon alaimitelorun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi / Benneth Chinedum Igweh Is The New FCT Commissioner Of Police / Senator Florence Ita Giwa Turns 69 Today - Happy Birthday To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.