Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians (22359 Views)

Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) / Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP / Sir Ahmadu Bello (sardauna) Xmas Message To Northern Christians in 1959 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by treesun: 8:49am On Dec 26, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Doyou2019: 8:49am On Dec 26, 2022
luluosas:
Subtle message to BAT that he has been abandoned.
God bless the incoming President Peter Obi and Datti Baba Ahmed

Yes we know it's shots fired at Tinubu, but what is Baba talking about? What legacy biko?

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by africandollar: 8:49am On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:
Mumu talk, 70 years old man go dey talk nonsense

70 or 80?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Kajaard: 8:52am On Dec 26, 2022
africandollar:

70 or 80?

He is neither 70 not 80. He is 90.

Same agemate as Tinubu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Tejiri09: 8:54am On Dec 26, 2022
Legacy kee u there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Magnumproperty: 8:54am On Dec 26, 2022
Adjovi:
Which legacy? Legacy of division, pampering terrorist, increased tax, inflation?

Same reason babangida removed his military government through a coup is exactly what we are facing again.

Nigerians on the other hand, can never learn. You were warned about Buhari then, now we are warning again about tinubu but y'all don't want to listen. Tinubu is not the same man he once was, he should be relaxing with his family right now.

As for the Yorubas , ori yin ti daru for bringing up tinubu as the best currently that we Yorubas can produce as presidential candidate. Seyi makinde , osinbajo no dey abi.

Gbogbo eyin ti ee Fe ki ilu yi lo si waju lagbara oloun ee ni jere
Ori awon baba nla ku baba e daru. Oloriburuki Omo irankiran. Must you abuse a whole tribe because of Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by nedekid: 8:57am On Dec 26, 2022
Foto!
No be juju be that?

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Akalia(m): 8:57am On Dec 26, 2022
Buhari is a good man with good intentions but he lacks the capacity to lead. I willl miss Buhari, swear down, because of his government I made good fortune.
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by nedekid: 8:57am On Dec 26, 2022
Tejiri09:
Legacy kee u there

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by headboyprince(m): 8:58am On Dec 26, 2022
Bubu has spoken, his legacy of

B - boko haram
U - Unemployment
H - hunger
A - armed robbers
R - recession
I - insecurity

needs to be continued.... grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Adjovi: 8:58am On Dec 26, 2022
Magnumproperty:

Ori awon baba nla ku baba e daru. Oloriburuki Omo irankiran. Must you abuse a whole tribe because of Tinubu?

Yes o ekpe le ma ma gba. Eyin ti ee Fe ki ilu yi lo si waju se, ee ni jere lagbara oloun se. Ko no ye yin.

Besides read what I wrote . I said categorically those who don't want the nation to move forward. So if you feel attacked that means you know Nigeria can't move forward with tinubu but you just want to be stupid and daft.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Jimmythewise: 8:59am On Dec 26, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Make God punish you and your legacy of blood, division and hunger!

Idiotic Sudanese!
did you school in kafanchan Kaduna state? I remember someone from there bearing your moniker
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Waffarianman(m): 9:00am On Dec 26, 2022
You're a mumu man.

You dye a fool

1 Like

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by izubext007: 9:01am On Dec 26, 2022
Which legacy

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Nackzy: 9:02am On Dec 26, 2022
God forbid affliction the second time

1 Like

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Realguyman1(m): 9:03am On Dec 26, 2022
It all indicate that the old man head is malfunctioning and he never knew what was going on in his useless government. His own was just to be signing any documents given to him by his useless cabal "there by putting Nigeria in a serious mess".

And that's why Tinubu has to be rejected. Because the way he is gaffing up and down in the election campaigns and meetings, it already shows that we are going to get nothing but buhari pro max in him.

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Maj196(m): 9:03am On Dec 26, 2022
70 years old man o

1 Like

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Tooreda: 9:03am On Dec 26, 2022
This man is senile

1 Like

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:03am On Dec 26, 2022
Buhari's legacy worth Next to Nothing _SOLUDO

1 Like

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Brushstrokes20: 9:04am On Dec 26, 2022
# stupidest gibberish ever uttered since Adam undecided undecided

No SANE PERSON will vote for the sustainance of DOOMED LEGACIES of:
MEDICAL TOURISM,
CHRONIC CORRUPTION,
INSECURITY,
TERRORISM,
NEPOTISM,
POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD,
IMPOVERISH AND RULE,
BLOODTHIRSTY HERDSMEN,
ECONOMY COLLAPSE,
POLICY SOMERSAULTS,
PRESIDENCY INSTEAD OF PRESIDENT, etc...

Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER undecided
The only THING worse than buhari is buhari ITSELF!
The lifeless blunder is all shades of FIASCO! undecided undecided

VOTE WISELY COME 2023!

1 Like

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Kinddetective: 9:04am On Dec 26, 2022
There you have it! Vote for who will sustain the legacy of insecurity, corruption, economic backwardness, impunity and absentee president.

Vote for someone that will carry Nigerians from frying pan to fire because una eyes never see shege!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by ablejesus26(m): 9:04am On Dec 26, 2022
bhella10:
As Bubu don come out with full chest to tell Nigerians to vote Jagaban awon werey are gnashing teeth already up there. BATISHE 23

Continue to decieve yaself grin Election no kukuma far again,your eyes go soon open like sabinus own.
Nigerians have come to realize that there's no sense playing mumu Politics with APC Suffering and hardship,e affect even bubu village people pass sef.
We will take out Apc and leave Nija to choose between Obi or Atiku.
If a govt fails in her primary and most important responsibility, which is SECURITY, there should be no negotiable debate for keeping them in Power again.
APC was clueless from the very onset to start with,the only thing that mattered to them was taking over power from Pdp,now all they just want is to keep power,they care less if the Country burns.
APC is already dead in the hearts of sensible Nigerians,from the North to the South to the East to the West,they have done the worst.
I Stand with Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Bridget95(f): 9:05am On Dec 26, 2022
may God punish this old devil born to bring anguish to Nigerians . May you die an èxcruciating and painful death for allowing your herdsmen brothers kill innocent Christians

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Cj4charles(m): 9:06am On Dec 26, 2022
This is an insult to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Magnumproperty: 9:06am On Dec 26, 2022
Adjovi:

Yes o ekpe le ma ma gba. Eyin ti ee Fe ki ilu yi lo si waju se, ee ni jere lagbara oloun se. Ko no ye yin.

Besides read what I wrote . I said categorically those who don't want the nation to move forward. So if you feel attacked that means you know Nigeria can't move forward with tinubu but you just want to be stupid and daft.

Don't worry. Keep up with the insult. Hands will soon touch you. Sebi you just decided to be unfortunate this festive season? Did you see me campaign for Tinubu on Nairaland?
Let people decide whoever they want because that is the beauty of democracy. Even those that are devil's incarnate aspired or are aspiring for position in government.
Abachas's son once contested in Kano.
Al Mustapha is also contesting for the number one seat.
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Albertgr8: 9:07am On Dec 26, 2022
That is Peter Obi
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by riczy(m): 9:07am On Dec 26, 2022
If u read dt 500 page of nonsensical nonsense comn from an archfailure, den u are part of d woes facing this Nation

1 Like

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by gracealonev: 9:07am On Dec 26, 2022
This legacy is appearing to stand because nepotism will certainly give way to cronyism.
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by wisdomkid: 9:09am On Dec 26, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Strikethem: 9:09am On Dec 26, 2022
Oloriibu. Legacy kill you there.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Naijatalkies(m): 9:11am On Dec 26, 2022
Legacy of doom..... God forbid

1 Like

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by franco3075q(m): 9:14am On Dec 26, 2022
God forbid, who ur legacy help? abeg ur wahala go, make we see road

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSS Must Arrest Fani-kayode For Incitement: Atiku Hails British Envoy / Plateau Police Give Update On Mangu Attacks, Arrest 9 Suspects (photos) / Office Of Immediate Past Governor Created In Kogi - Austin Okai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.