Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians (22336 Views)

Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) / Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP / Sir Ahmadu Bello (sardauna) Xmas Message To Northern Christians in 1959 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by seguno2: 9:57am On Dec 26, 2022
marlow1962:
Translation =Vote apc for more suffering.

Nigerians mumu nva do, 21st century 90% of Nigerians still dy mumu, dem no knw dia left and ryt.

What percentage of your time and other resources are you dedicating daily to educate and enlighten 200 million Nigerians to stop being mumus
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Nonywendy(m): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2022
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by benzzyno(m): 10:00am On Dec 26, 2022
Weyrey.. na suffer legacy u want make we sustain abi? grin
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Zeezenho: 10:00am On Dec 26, 2022
The only important thing he said said is don't vote tinubu vote wise and we all know what that means.i rest my case.urchins can take over.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by freemanq(m): 10:01am On Dec 26, 2022
God Forbid
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by samx4real(m): 10:04am On Dec 26, 2022
What useless legacy?

Hardship lagacy? Idiot
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by samunaka: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://leadership.ng/christmas-message-vote-for-who-will-sustain-my-legacy-president-muhammadu-buhari-urges-nigerians/

Yes my president, you are a great Leader, we follow you every where you lead us even into a battle if necessary, the school feeding program must continue, the stipend to the vulnerable must be with held, railway line must crisscross Nigeria, corruption must be dealt with, thank you for doing your best, these legacies must continue
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by HardMirror(m): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
Affliction shall not rise again.
Buhari will be the last president APC will ever produce. Lesson will be learnt next year.
i pray bat loses but let us be honest peter obi cannot win. Lets stop fooling ourselves. Nigeria is a shithole honestly and the chances of things getting better is slim.
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by fcbelle72(f): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2022
You get legacy ? Abegi old mugu
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Crystalom5: 10:14am On Dec 26, 2022
No be only legacy na handgacy

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 26, 2022
angry

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by jamace(m): 10:15am On Dec 26, 2022

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by kulrunsman79(m): 10:16am On Dec 26, 2022
God forbid BATing! Affliction shall never rise the second time...

Buhari, your legacy is hunger, evil, destruction, division, nepotism, reckless spending and above all Insecurity.
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by barinedan(m): 10:19am On Dec 26, 2022
What legacy is this one talking about?
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by lagosrd: 10:19am On Dec 26, 2022
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by ThoughtOfYou: 10:27am On Dec 26, 2022
Foolish talk. Thunder fire you and your legacy.
The question is, "do nigerians want to continue with your legacy?
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by naturefellow(m): 10:29am On Dec 26, 2022
This clown still talking legacy?

May your legacy haunt you!

No urchins on this thread, interestingly. Legacy finish all them.

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Mummyfour(f): 10:30am On Dec 26, 2022
ablejesus26:

Continue to decieve yaself grin Election no kukuma far again,your eyes go soon open like sabinus own.
Nigerians have come to realize that there's no sense playing mumu Politics with APC Suffering and hardship,e affect even bubu village people pass sef.
We will take out Apc and leave Nija to choose between Obi or Atiku.
If a govt fails in her primary and most important responsibility, which is SECURITY, there should be no negotiable debate for keeping them in Power again.
APC was clueless from the very onset to start with,the only thing that mattered to them was taking over power from Pdp,now all they just want is to keep power,they care less if the Country burns.
APC is already dead in the hearts of sensible Nigerians,from the North to the South to the East to the West,they have done the worst.
I Stand with Peter Obi.
why are you even responding to that useless comment.

He is just catching cruise and looking for likes. Let him tell us if as an APC member, life is better for him. He should also direct us to the APC fueling stations where he doesn't need to queue under rain or shine to buy fuel, or APC market where a bottle of palm oil is #200. Or better still, let him post his account balance after deducting his #30k APC propaganda stipend, let us see how he has fared better than others.

Nigerians are very resilient people, but it bothers me that more Nigerians have allowed suffering to make them more foolish, otherwise why would someone support this useless APC?
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by SeeItSayIt: 10:34am On Dec 26, 2022
Killing legacy? Another de-marketing strategy in the air....

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Adjovi: 10:41am On Dec 26, 2022
Magnumproperty:

Don't worry. Keep up with the insult. Hands will soon touch you. Sebi you just decided to be unfortunate this festive season? Did you see me campaign for Tinubu on Nairaland?
Let people decide whoever they want because that is the beauty of democracy. Even those that are devil's incarnate aspired or are aspiring for position in government.
Abachas's son once contested in Kano.
Al Mustapha is also contesting for the number one seat.

So we should continue doing the wrong thing and yet expect a different result?

Like I said again. The curse is for those who don't want Nigeria to move forward as a nation. If you're one of those who don't won't Nigeria as a nation to move forward then you self no go jere but if you're not then kindly ignore and mind your business and leave the curse for those who it's intended for.
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Masterclass32: 10:42am On Dec 26, 2022
This man thinks he has a legacy.

Well, except that of calamity, gross incompetence and failure of epic proportions.
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by HNICEARTH: 10:43am On Dec 26, 2022
To hell with your legacy sir. We will vote for someone who will build a new nigeria. A nigeria that will accommodate, and work for all.
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by GistFullGround: 10:43am On Dec 26, 2022
Abeg, which legacy? Herdsmen Attacks, Banditry, Low-energy, Corruption, Impunity, Religious Fanatism, Incompetence, Intolerance, Lack of Ideas, Bigotry,...

Nigerians should help me add more...

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Okoroawusa: 10:46am On Dec 26, 2022
Don't worry Sir, Bola Ahmed Tinubu will do better.
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by mauchiz: 10:54am On Dec 26, 2022
His legacy is hardship and failure.

Holyghost fire
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by nsidav: 11:02am On Dec 26, 2022
If fuel at N300 per litre is the legacy you are talking about

or

N800 for $1.00 the referred legacy.

I'll just followed my heart
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by marlow1962(m): 11:03am On Dec 26, 2022
seguno2:

What percentage of your time and other resources are you dedicating daily to educate and enlighten 200 million Nigerians to stop being mumus

I do not have time to be educating ppl dat have low iq, if the 200million mumus no fit educate themselves, na u wn cun go dy educate dem?

That’s is why dy have to suffer, wen dem don suffer pass wertin dem supposed suffer then them go get sense.

Person wer dy suffer, still dy support ppl wer make dem suffer, na dat one u wn go educate?
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by ablejesus26(m): 11:05am On Dec 26, 2022
Magnumproperty:

Don't worry. Keep up with the insult. Hands will soon touch you. Sebi you just decided to be unfortunate this festive season? Did you see me campaign for Tinubu on Nairaland?
Let people decide whoever they want because that is the beauty of democracy. Even those that are devil's incarnate aspired or are aspiring for position in government.
Abachas's son once contested in Kano.
Al Mustapha is also contesting for the number one seat.

Bro forget, normal normal e no suppose better for anybody wey vote for APC during the last Election.
How can we make you guys realize that the core essence of Politics is Survival,APC is a great Threat to the Survival of this Country.
When last did you hear of the Suffering and smiling mantra?
Nija was always in good position on the grading of Country with happiness no matter the Foolishness of pdthief, check the stats again and see how much damage APC has done to our resilience.
If a Govt fails in security, only a senseless bastard will still be making excuses why they should not be voted Out.
Ending APC is the only sensible thing to do now.
People who voted for APC should hide their heads in Shame it is clear that they do not have the sense to make good judgement and decision.
I kept telling them, pdthief messed up,but same bubu we know is not an option at all,dude was a big failure as a military leader,but them no hear, complain, complain na im put Us for this mess wey we dey so.
A case where Person go carry#10k go market,na poly bag him go carry come house, still some people are still campaigning for APC again,E no fit better for all of them,eleda awon ti APC ti fi iye je, ko le gba ki awon ton se egbe APC jere ni aye yi.
Won ni kure.
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by brainhgeek(m): 11:09am On Dec 26, 2022
We will vote out whoever wants to uphold your legacy sir! You've got none to be proud of.
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Exceed15: 11:13am On Dec 26, 2022
Holy Ghost... Fireeeeeeeee. This will not see the light of the day.
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by zoedew: 11:32am On Dec 26, 2022
Buhari is as heartless as he is tactless! Insecurity has remained the hallmark of your administration and you have the guts to say such things! Tinubu should not have our votes for that reason especially given that he has said on record that he will follow the legacy of Buhari.
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by lawalmovichhhh: 11:44am On Dec 26, 2022
see dis man and his foolish legacy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) / Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance / Premium Times And The Hatchet Job Against Kemi Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.