Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians (22317 Views)

Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) / Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP / Sir Ahmadu Bello (sardauna) Xmas Message To Northern Christians in 1959 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Oziens: 11:47am On Dec 26, 2022
Jesus, pls have mercy. I didn't bother to read the article. If the headline depict the content of this article. Then, I ask, what legacy is Pres@Mbuhari, talking about? Did he meant thus;
Killing sprees in all parts of Nigeria?
Worse economy ever in Nigeria?
Corruptions walking in its two legs?
Raping judiciary
Impunity of highest order
Oil theft
Nepotism, etc.
Dare to appeal to Nigerian to vote for who will uphold Atrocious man-in-humanity to man that has Charaterize this administration as listed above?

God please, affliction shall not rise 2nd times( like this administration) on Nigerians & in Nigeria in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by MDK777: 11:48am On Dec 26, 2022
whoever is willing to take on The legacy of muhammadu buhari administration may God never let that person to have access to that power which legacy are you talking about you fool idiot which legacy, taking us back is that one a legacy taking us from frypan to hellfire that one a legacy

1 Like

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Etimemy: 11:51am On Dec 26, 2022
Baba abeg no mention legacy here, you have done the worst. I know you are up heaven, e no concerned you but Nigeria under your watch is vulnerable state .
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by opius: 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
God Almighty will not answer this your prayer
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by AdamsLawan: 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
ATIKU is coming to recover, resetle and restore Nigeria comes 2023 God willing.

ATIKU would never sustain a failure and a fail legacy of led APC administration.

#AtikuOkowa2023
#AtikuOrganizingForAction
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by higgs: 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
Legacy of banditry,kidnappings and high inflation. Buhari has only done relatively well on infrastructure but it is only someone that is alive and well fed that can use physical infrastructure.
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Nairanation2: 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
This is what u get when ppl vote a clown as president. Olodo!
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by fof1: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://leadership.ng/christmas-message-vote-for-who-will-sustain-my-legacy-president-muhammadu-buhari-urges-nigerians/

PLS CAN I KNOW WHAT IS BUHARI'S LEGACY IN THE 8 YEAR RULE TO WARRANT PROLONGING SAME?
We are in Complete Self Delusion in this Country?
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by abah001: 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
Legacy of destroying the Economy, borrowing money, terrorist and bandit everywhere, The nation divided more than before, Insecurity and poverty. No good thing come from you. Bad legacy we will all remember about you
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by okechuks22: 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
Oga buhari u did not have legacy
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Magnumproperty: 2:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
Adjovi:

So we should continue doing the wrong thing and yet expect a different result?

Like I said again. The curse is for those who don't want Nigeria to move forward as a nation. If you're one of those who don't won't Nigeria as a nation to move forward then you self no go jere but if you're not then kindly ignore and mind your business and leave the curse for those who it's intended for.
Why i responded to you initially was because you cursed my tribe(Yoruba) if you wan curse people face APC supporters and leave out my tribe. I be confirm Oyo man nothing concerns me with APC or PDP.
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Magnumproperty: 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
ablejesus26:

Bro forget, normal normal e no suppose better for anybody wey vote for APC during the last Election.
How can we make you guys realize that the core essence of Politics is Survival,APC is a great Threat to the Survival of this Country.
When last did you hear of the Suffering and smiling mantra?
Nija was always in good position on the grading of Country with happiness no matter the Foolishness of pdthief, check the stats again and see how much damage APC has done to our resilience.
If a Govt fails in security, only a senseless bastard will still be making excuses why they should not be voted Out.
Ending APC is the only sensible thing to do now.
People who voted for APC should hide their heads in Shame it is clear that they do not have the sense to make good judgement and decision.
I kept telling them, pdthief messed up,but same bubu we know is not an option at all,dude was a big failure as a military leader,but them no hear, complain, complain na im put Us for this mess wey we dey so.
A case where Person go carry#10k go market,na poly bag him go carry come house, still some people are still campaigning for APC again,E no fit better for all of them,eleda awon ti APC ti fi iye je, ko le gba ki awon ton se egbe APC jere ni aye yi.
Won ni kure.
I quite understand your point. Buhari really destroyed Nigeria's economy beyond repair. But one thing I want us to know is this, the president isn't answerable to anybody except the National Assembly. So if he is coming up with bad policies and the party is warning him and giving him advice, he can choose to ignore his party directives.

Take a look at his ministers, how many of them are competent? If not for death that snatched Abba Kyari, Nigeria would have been worst than this. Because the man really blocked many technocrats from gaining access to the president. So many files submitted to his table will never get to the president for assent.
How many igbos and yorubas are holding key positions in Buhari's government?
He has used his own incompetence to ruin Tinubu's chances or any competent flagbearer from the party.
When Tinubu was in his prime he tried his best for Lagos state. Ask people working with the Lagos state civil service, it's still the best among all the states in Nigeria. The same thing for Peter Obi, he tried in Anambra state. Civil servants in the state really enjoyed his tenure as well. So my brother, it's left for the masses to decide next year.
But cursing a whole tribe because of Buhari's failure is not the way to go.
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by naijapikin2(m): 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nincompoop!
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Confirm4real(m): 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
Legacy of Loan upon Loans abi...

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by snowball11(m): 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
He said the advances his administration has made so far on the economic front, especially in infrastructure, food security, anti-corruption, security, energy sufficiency, among others, will need to be built on

Is the above statement not laughable? grin

You want somebody to built on nothing! undecided

Now I know that the people advising this man are idiots! wink

What a collosal failure of immeasurable proportion! cheesy
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by seta24: 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
>legacy of taking some Nigerians back to the days of eating rice on Sundays and Christmas
>legacy bringing more deaths to Nigerians than witnessed during the civil war
>making 133million Nigerians poor
>running the most corrupt government in Nigeria history
>running a nepotistic government
>wasting and misusing of public funds
>legacy of not obeying court orders
>legacy of forcing Nigerians out of their country
>forcing teenagers into internet crimes and not in classes
>legacy of police brutality
> legacy in aiding herders to chase and kill farmers
>legacy of where can we borrow next
>legacy of blame blame
infact your legacy should be writing in history books and taught in schools so that the next generation will not suffer what people are suffering today.
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by wildernessVoice: 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
Our mumu don do .
No room for another affliction abeg.
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Adjovi: 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
Magnumproperty:

Why i responded to you initially was because you cursed my tribe(Yoruba) if you wan curse people face APC supporters and leave out my tribe. I be confirm Oyo man nothing concerns me with APC or PDP.

Na the Yorubas wey dey campaign for Tinubu or those who see him as the best we Yorubas have to offer Nigeria, na them get the curse. It's not for sensible yorubas who are not blinded by hate and tribalism sir.
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Sambab(m): 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
Hmmm.. eleri buruku ni Buhari o
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by seguno2: 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
marlow1962:

I do not have time to be educating ppl dat have low iq, if the 200million mumus no fit educate themselves, na u wn cun go dy educate dem?

That’s is why dy have to suffer, wen dem don suffer pass wertin dem supposed suffer then them go get sense.

Person wer dy suffer, still dy support ppl wer make dem suffer, na dat one u wn go educate?

Racists also think that all blacks are too lazy and ignorant to be enlightened.
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Libera: 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
nkemoma:
This werey de whine us o... Nigga thinks we dumbo

But honestly it baffles me that some folks still consider the broom party or the old, weak pee poo, thieving leprous hand, yellow teeth from irajijbijibbiiii who lives in Bourdilion.

Anybody from Southern Kaduna, middle belt and Borno that votes for Amoda and APC is cursed beyond redemption...

Buharrrri... Broom brooooom brooooom... Go back to sipping your cow milk and chewing your gworo in Daura.. But if things go as e suppose, you and Buratai suppose be cellmates for the HAGUE PRISONS
Nigga either you like it or not Tinubu is your incoming President by fire or force, make peace with it or you may jump into the Lagoon tomorrow evening.
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by int0x80(m): 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
What legacy are you leaving behind? Abject poverty? Clown grin grin
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Boyuche: 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
Immediately I saw "Sustain my legacy" na so I burst laugh grin
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Mcbayo(m): 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
aariwa:
Na curse be that o
BUHARI thunder fire ur legacy and the person that intends to sustain ur bad legacy

1 Like

Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by nkemoma(m): 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
Libera:
Nigga either you like it or not Tinubu is your incoming President by fire or force, make peace with it or you may jump into the Lagoon tomorrow evening.

After you mordafucker
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Sammy5413(m): 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Legacy indeed!
So you truly love seeing Nigerians suffer!
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by nurain150(m): 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
Do the opposite please.
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Hadeylex: 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
nkemoma:
This werey de whine us o... Nigga thinks we dumbo

But honestly it baffles me that some folks still consider the broom party or the old, weak pee poo, thieving leprous hand, yellow teeth from irajijbijibbiiii who lives in Bourdilion.

Anybody from Southern Kaduna, middle belt and Borno that votes for Amoda and APC is cursed beyond redemption...

Buharrrri... Broom brooooom brooooom... Go back to sipping your cow milk and chewing your gworo in Daura.. But if things go as e suppose, you and Buratai suppose be cellmates for the HAGUE PRISONS

Don't mind them; it is because they can't think straight. Their reasoning part is kwashiorkored
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Dybala11(m): 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
You mean the legacy of shege that you've showing Nigerians?? grin
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Hadeylex: 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
headboyprince:
Bubu has spoken, his legacy of

B - boko haram
U - Unemployment
H - hunger
A - armed robbers
R - recession
I - insecurity

needs to be continued.... grin

Very interesting
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by Magnumproperty: 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
Adjovi:

Na the Yorubas wey dey campaign for Tinubu or those who see him as the best we Yorubas have to offer Nigeria, na then get the curse. It's now for sensible yorubas who are not blinded by hate and tribalism sir.
Wa gbayi.
Re: Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians by balhatus: 9:35am On Dec 27, 2022
....ah... he brought hell & blood to us..
may be he is not aware .... our brotherly trust has be destroyed with nepotism
even our ELDERS are afRAID to challenge him b/cos of the possible RAID.
spiritedly the wife has apologized but OGA IS STILL harping is FAILURE in the face of the obvious
from
education
to security
to economy
to inter tribal co-existence
to inter religious tolerance
employment
police brutality
oppression
etc.
what a legacy ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prof Osinbajo Vs Pastor Tunde Bakare, Who Could Have Performed Better? / South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) / APC Young Aspirants Meet Osinbajo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.