Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy (26892 Views)

Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products / Labour Reacts To Tinubu’s Plan To Remove Subsidy / Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy by Skty: 9:28am On Dec 26, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Any beneift from kerosene subsidy removal is wrecked by the massive amounts we still spend subsidising petrol

One does not do things by halves.

At least if we were subsidising kerosne by now the budget would be funded from loans and loans alone. All the subsides would be paid for by the entirety of our revenue plus more loans.

It's still collective wealth of all...let them subsidize
Re: Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy by Kingzeez10: 9:30am On Dec 26, 2022
athaboi:
the problem with this is that is a lie that they have told severally...failed promises and besides it's not Tinubu that wrote this stuff! It's all window dressing by a group of supporters trying to sell him! All this is scam abeg
The Obi you're supporting now failed in Anambra and you're still rooting for him. What is now the difference between you and the people selling BAT?
Re: Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy by athaboi(f): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2022
Kingzeez10:

The Obi you're supporting now failed in Anambra and you're still rooting for him. What is now the difference between you and the people selling BAT?
can you honestly show me where I have lied about what Obi will do when he get to office?? Show me where I lied to persuade people to vote Obi My argument is that people have every reason to doubt the article written by someone....it is you who is asking why people will talk down on it if not for nepotism. I think you are the one being nepotistic bcoz you are Yoruba as Tinubu
Re: Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy by Everlastingson: 9:45am On Dec 26, 2022
Healthquest:
See good news and children of perdition just spread der hatred.

TInubu Is simply the best among all.

His policy n govt seems better to me

Your mumu never do

1 Like

Re: Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy by lekankolade(m): 9:49am On Dec 26, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
News source: The Nation Newspapers

Another propaganda by the old demented Iragbiji drug criminal.
The experts here are his cheap shameless urchins who didn't even attend school.

Amala and ewedu miscreants will do anything just to collect their monthly stipends. A vote for Gbola Tinupoo is a vote for corruption and extreme suffering. Nigerians be wise.

Oponu
Re: Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy by Everlastingson: 9:51am On Dec 26, 2022
Roboto11:

Shut up.

When did he ever condemn the killing?

Mumu.

Tell Obi to go home and take care of thr monster he created by not creating work for Anambrians.

Common sense is truly not common, else you'd have it.
Re: Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy by Perfectman91: 10:00am On Dec 26, 2022
Parachoko:
So?

Its obvious you're voting tinubu based on tribe, I pray your life turns out Nigeria since you've refused to see the light
Re: Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy by Okoroawusa: 10:06am On Dec 26, 2022
Perfectman91:

Its obvious you're voting tinubu based on tribe, I pray your life turns out Nigeria since you've refused to see the light
And you are voting Peter Obi based on what?
Re: Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy by Idaytesj29(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2022
ican2020:
Tinubu should first speak on the Southern Kaduna killings or remain silent forever

May APC never happen to us again

He should do Buhari's job for him?
Re: Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy by glozyyy(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2022
Kingzeez10:
If not for hatred and bitterness, i see no reason why anyone should have problem with this.
Your bulabal was against it wen good luck wants to remove it
Re: Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy by jamace(m): 10:19am On Dec 26, 2022
Tinubu is copying Peter Obi's economic policy.. grin grin

Meanwhile, we are still waiting on Tinubu to fulfill his 2014 campaign promises to Nigerians

Tinubu is a renewed hopelessness..

Re: Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy by Ubanz: 10:35am On Dec 26, 2022
What you cannot influence as APC national leader in 8 years,you can never do it as a president.

1 Like

Re: Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy by Zetty177x: 10:47am On Dec 26, 2022
marlow1962:

Nigerians ( not me) are meant to suffer and they will see that suffer and enjoy it well well.

No be pathetic Nigerians wer dem and dia children dy suffer, yet they feel so comfortable suffering ( godforbid).

Apc has messed up this country, even dem don make phd and masters holders wer dy feel say dem smart, apc don make dem look like fools ( of course they’re, cus na dem vote am)

Nigerians are still vouching for them, so dem go suffer again and again and again till dem get sense.

No food
No job
Basic amenities zero
No freedom, everything zero.

Noting wer Nigerian government dy do for their citizens, see as buhari wife fat like 3 cows combined.

21st century ,Nigeria still dy rely on crude oil. Even with that so crude oil, citizens of the country wer get the so called crude oil no still dy enjoy am.

The average Nigerian is meant to suffer, and the funny tin be say dem dy suffer still dy praise person wer make dem dy suffer. Dia suffer just dy start, Shay dem wn vote apshit again.

Dem nva see none yet.

I will be copying this ur comment to paste on some mumu urchin's comment... on many platforms as possible. It's too apt. How can people deceive u 3 consecutive times. I had to use the vulgar example cos I'm pained...... I want us to receive sense

1 Like

Re: Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy by Parachoko: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2022
Perfectman91:

If I am not a Yoruba man, may your household be filled with sorrow before January 1st 2023.

May your family celebrate the new year in regret and sorrowful tears if am not a Yoruba man.
Re: Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy by Zetty177x: 10:52am On Dec 26, 2022
Okealaaye:

"If we are being serious, the best Peter Obi can be in a state like Lagos is SA to the Commissioner of Special Duties. Forget all the tiny lying voice on Arise TV."

Tiny voice like an Arochukwu Deity that's denied sacrifice by its acolytes or a transistor radio with dying batteries! (Make you no come kee me dis you my mouth!)

?? ?? ?? ?? ??
Re: Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy by Perfectman91: 10:54am On Dec 26, 2022
Parachoko:
If I am not a Yoruba man, may your household be filled with sorrow before January 1st 2023.

May your family celebrate the new year in regret and sorrowful tears if am not a Yoruba man.

You're already dwelling in sorrow, frustrated goat
Re: Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy by Parachoko: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2022
Perfectman91:

You're already dwelling in sorrow, frustrated goat
Nah you start the curse, now you dey behave like a decent person, you're just a hypocrite

Well, the joke is on you Dumbo
Re: Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy by kingmaster2009: 11:05am On Dec 26, 2022
ican2020:
Tinubu should first speak on the Southern Kaduna killings or remain silent forever

May APC never happen to us again

And let Obi speak about the recent killings in Anambra state

All this propaganda on social. media will not work...

May Nyamiri people never rule us forever because they don't believe in Nigeria...
Re: Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 26, 2022
Roboto11:

Shut up.

When did he ever condemn the killing?

Mumu.

Tell Obi to go home and take care of thr monster he created by not creating work for Anambrians.

Oga can you swear that PO never condemned them?
Re: Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy by Healthquest: 11:32am On Dec 26, 2022
Indifferent12:

How is it good news, someone said yorubas have short memory and I think I agree. Have u forgotten the cause of 2012 protect against Goodluck Jonathan?
I'm yoruba?

And if anything I've short memory?

U deserve no reply
Re: Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy by Thinkingfast: 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
Obviously from 5 pages reply most people did not read the thesis at all. A good painfull idea that needs to be done.

Quote The immediate impact of the twin measures would definitely facilitate a spike in inflation and poverty.

The first panacea of a mismanaged nation is inflation of its currency the second is war. Both brings temporary prosperity and both brings permanent ruins, They are both the refuge of political and economic opportunist.

IMHO how do we reduce the impart of this measures on the most vulnerable of our society. Who ever is the next president of Nigeria has a massive task on his hands. A long painful road ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy by Honourable1901(m): 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
obynzo:

You don't have sense
obingo I told you to cry in solace.. ewu nmadu
Re: Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
Honourable1901:
obingo I told you to cry in solace.. ewu nmadu

Onye Nzuzu try and have sense. Your cries will be worse.
Re: Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy by funshint(m): 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
News source: The Nation Newspapers

Another propaganda by the old demented Iragbiji drug criminal.
The experts here are his cheap shameless urchins who didn't even attend school.

Amala and ewedu miscreants will do anything just to collect their monthly stipends. A vote for Gbola Tinupoo is a vote for corruption and extreme suffering. Nigerians be wise.
After the election you'll know who is the Ekuke and who's truly the Lion grin
Re: Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy by int0x80(m): 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
I can smell bullshit when I see one!
Re: Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy by Badb0y4lyf(m): 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
I don’t understand if tinubu APC has all this ideas why can’t they implement it in buhari APC.
Re: Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy by adekolaelect(m): 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
Spaxon:
Bla bla blu
It is your responsibility to cry . You no read , you no go school you only believe learning trade is the last achievement one can get in life. Those that are educated can never give this response to the statement up there.
Re: Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy by darediamond(m): 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG / Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections / Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.