Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

My Take On The Tinubu/sabinus Skit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On The Tinubu/sabinus Skit (3903 Views)

Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi / The Tinubu, Shekarau Lagos Meeting And Ganduje’s Fate In APC / Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On The Tinubu/sabinus Skit by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:26am On Dec 26, 2022
kingmaster2009:

But if this joke was about your Pthief Obituary, will these be your remark?
I know how hell led to loss when Dino attacked. Peter Obi...
Your tribal and religious candidates will be ridiculed

2023, your wailing will continue ...

But he also mimicked Obi in the skit
Re: My Take On The Tinubu/sabinus Skit by kingmaster2009: 11:34am On Dec 26, 2022
toneroforever:

Anything to increase the pain in ur heart is welcomed;as long as it can guarantee a steady flow of ur tears.......& the taste of dem tears, that's the only thing I like about u.

Pain hasn't departed from your region since Massob, EsN and Ipob terrorists and touts has taken over....as a matter of fact, it has been killing in different villages and towns...in your regions...so pain has been the pain of your lineage ...and the pain of your loved ones continues...Ipob will. keep increasing the pain of sitting at home and the tears of killing innocent people in your region and keep collecting their monthly dues on your family without no recourse.....
Re: My Take On The Tinubu/sabinus Skit by toneroforever(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2022
kingmaster2009:

Pain hasn't departed from your region since Massob, EsN and Ipob terrorists and touts has taken over....as a matter of fact, it has been killing in different villages and towns...in your regions...so pain has been the pain of your lineage ...and the pain of your loved ones continues...Ipob will. keep increasing the pain of sitting at home and the tears of killing innocent people in your region and keep collecting their monthly dues on your family without no recourse.....

Cry harder,I love ur tears boy
Re: My Take On The Tinubu/sabinus Skit by yetunsbay(m): 11:57am On Dec 26, 2022
[/b]Why do people especially SE hates Tinubu so much....has he done anything that directly affected them ?[b]

Most SE electorates just wanna go with ethnic line of voting. If so be it,they better brace for up...

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Tinubu/sabinus Skit by Kennyprince: 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
Minjim:

I'm sure you have elders in your family. Do you go around mimicking their old age deficiency for fun.

It's all Tinubu's fault. He should just endorsed a younger or fitter person

If he thinks he is too old, then why must he come for the exhaulted office?
Re: My Take On The Tinubu/sabinus Skit by Jozilinn: 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
All tinubu supporters are a bunch of nonentities,how can a candidate make not one,two but countless gibberish talks and is considered brilliant, what did tinubu do in buhari 8 year rule,why didn't he contest when buhari wanted to come back, It shows he is just like buhari, the same old wine, atiku and obi have been struggling to prove themselves since haba,emilokan, emilokan, Jesus Christ we aren't non living things abegi...
Re: My Take On The Tinubu/sabinus Skit by Kennyprince: 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
yetunsbay:
[/b]Why do people especially SE hates Tinubu so much....has he done anything that directly affected them ?[b]

Most SE electorates just wanna go with ethnic line of voting. If so be it,they better brace for up...

We are going for the best candidate not about hatred . Tinubu is unfit
Re: My Take On The Tinubu/sabinus Skit by Kaycee9242(m): 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kennyprince:

Exactly my brother . Make e pepper them.

I don't know why Nigerians are so dumped. O we 200million citizens, u are busy working for an unfit to lead u.

Are u ok? Like are u normal?

The thing just weak me, but in all honesty i have not seen anyone physically that supports that man which means they are even ashamed. And i live in Lagos

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Tinubu/sabinus Skit by Kennyprince: 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kaycee9242:

The thing just weak me, but in all honesty i have not seen anyone physically that supports that man which means they are even ashamed. And i live in Lagos

You see? No sane person is supposed to support Tinubu, I swear
Re: My Take On The Tinubu/sabinus Skit by VERDA: 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
Minjim:

I'm sure you have elders in your family. Do you go around mimicking their old age deficiency for fun.

It's all Tinubu's fault. He should just endorsed a younger or fitter person

But he mimicked the exact same thing Tinubu has being doing, his supporters have been endorsing...is Sabinus mimicking him not supposed to be a good thing if all he was doing was correct?

I will never support any family member who clearly is not fit to rule a country like Nigeria cos of his age to aspire to lead.

His supporters must stop being hypocrites...we are talking about the future of the country and some people are trying to blackmail others with respect for elders.
Re: My Take On The Tinubu/sabinus Skit by Kennyprince: 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
VERDA:

But he mimicked the exact same thing Tinubu has being doing, his supporters have been endorsing...is Sabinus mimicking him not supposed to be a good thing if all he was doing was correct?

I will never support any family member who clearly is not fit to rule a country like Nigeria cos of his age to aspire to lead.

His supporters must stop being hypocrites...we are talking about the future of the country and some people are trying to blackmail others with respect for elders.

Exactly my point. If Tinubu knows he is an elder let him go and contest for village Head. Not president

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Tinubu/sabinus Skit by VERDA: 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
KingKO22:
The IPOB sit at home children know nothing about elder that's why they wake their parents with kick and they kill their people for delusional leader

Why should I blame these set of people for blackmailing other leaders grin

You see why karma is all over Alaigbo Land grin
Karma is fighting for us
More killings to Zombipigs ND IPOB pigs from Falling Sun republic grin

Abeg shut up, we are talking about the future of Nigeria and stupid slaves like you are trying to blackmail people with respect for elders...

Hypocrites.

Let him go meet his wife, children or his slaves like you for respect.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On The Tinubu/sabinus Skit by GODPUNISHALABI: 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
BossGerald:
Please make Sabinus do more videos, who be those thief'nubu miscreants.

Go to twitter and see how Obidients roasted and dragged those urchins...we're too many for those few touts.
urchins no get power for twitter na for there we dey cure their madness
Re: My Take On The Tinubu/sabinus Skit by christaddicted: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kennyprince:
I watched the full skit made by comedian sabinus which seemed to mimick APC candidate Tinubu.

While some people are bashing Mr Sabinus for what they considered " a too expensive joke", I wish to differ on this.

1. Sabinus only said the very words and body language of Tinubu

2. By getting angry, are the APC supporters telling us that Mr Tinubu has been messing up all these while?

3. If you have been supporting him for what he do tell u that usually convinces u, then why did u find this painful?

4. If you had a conglomerate, a big one at that up to the size and capacity of Nigeria, will you in all honesty give it out for an ailing and mentally derailed man like Tinubu to manage?

5. Do u love this country? If yes, then why are u bent on handing it over to someone who is not fit in all ramifications to manage it.

Lastly, election is in two months today, Nigerians must go for the best this time. And the best in this case is LP man, Peter Gregory Obi.

A new Nigeria is possible!!!

Compliments of the season

God bless you
Re: My Take On The Tinubu/sabinus Skit by DijiPiba: 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
Can attempt additional mathematics like the below?

Can you find the unknown that UnLOCks the key code.
_______. _______. _______. ________
AAAAA+BBBBB+CCCCC+DDDDD = 111365(Key)

This question is worth $5 worth of $LOC Token.
Re: My Take On The Tinubu/sabinus Skit by Blazejerrison(m): 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
GOOD EVENING ,

Use your social circles today and make some cool cash ,

Just spread any of our car adverts on your social links , like whatsapp, instagram , Facebook, jiji, OLX, Twitter, snapchat and earn money if someone you refer to us buys the car .

You can earn in different ways like
Marking up the prize
Our instant commission of 50k

You don't have to stress it , just share , you would be surprise by the response you get.

Our cars are always very affordable and I assure you that you would earn a lot by doing this.

Call me on 09020561787

I will also create a group where I show you cars.

You can also make a request for a friend and if we have the car , we would provide you with details.

Become our partner and let's make money together.

Blaze Autos �
Re: My Take On The Tinubu/sabinus Skit by ElSudani: 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
peter0071:
this thing dey pain me seriously. The party left Osibanjo, Amechi and other fit contestants and decided to choose the old, sick, unfil and careless man... no be juju be that?

i pray their plans fail

Don't be deceived, they would have done the same thing to Osibanjo. We saw that when they thought he was going to win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Tinubu/sabinus Skit by bdon123(m): 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
peter0071:
this thing dey pain me seriously. The party left Osibanjo, Amechi and other fit contestants and decided to choose the old, sick, unfil and careless man... no be juju be that?

i pray their plans fail
D gud thing abt everything is that osinbanjo supporters in SW n all over naija hav shifted to Obi.No intelligent Nigerian that was supporting Osibanjo will shift to Tinubu becos its jst too illogical to hand over Nigeria to an ailing former drug kingpin .

3 Likes

Re: My Take On The Tinubu/sabinus Skit by bdon123(m): 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
[quote author=Kennyprince post=119436132][/quote]
The party didnt live, Buhari caused it somehow as didnt giv d party a direction.Buhari is a simp.Tinubu on d other hand leveraged on Buhari simpness n bought over candidates n delegates
D foolishness now on tinubu side is tinking every Nigerian on d street is controlled by governor n delegates.... forgetting we are our own people wit individual minds

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Tinubu/sabinus Skit by clevybrown(m): 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
KingKO22:
The IPOB sit at home children know nothing about elder that's why they wake their parents with kick and they kill their people for delusional leader

Why should I blame these set of people for blackmailing other leaders grin

You see why karma is all over Alaigbo Land grin
Karma is fighting for us
More killings to Zombipigs ND IPOB pigs from Falling Sun republic grin
Young urchin, to hell with ur traditional respect for elders, he is not gonna rule a Yoruba nation, but rather a big country with diverse cultures and traditions, so for the love and safety of Nigeria, again I say to hell with ur respect for elders like Tinubu who doesn't even give a fvck about ur very existence or wellbeing.... Respect for elders like Tinubu kill u there... Nonsense like Tinubu

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Tinubu/sabinus Skit by yetunsbay(m): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kennyprince:

We are going for the best candidate not about hatred . Tinubu is unfit
Tell us the best candidate and on what ground ?
Re: My Take On The Tinubu/sabinus Skit by Benwallt(m): 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
Trash

1 Share

Re: My Take On The Tinubu/sabinus Skit by Kennyprince: 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
yetunsbay:
Tell us the best candidate and on what ground ?

I have already said that the best candidate is Obi.

He is healthy, younger, mentally ok, and a better manager of resources

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Wike Refused To Support Tinubu Because Of His Bad Health / Breaking: Peter Obi Wins Anambra With Over 1 Million Votes / Fight Corruption, Help Recover Stolen Assets - Victor Uwajeh Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.