Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Definition Of A Joke - This Is Actually Not A Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Definition Of A Joke - This Is Actually Not A Joke (1276 Views)

Do You Think This Is Actually Possible? / Eric Ducharme: The Real-life Merman (this Has To Be A Joke, Right?) / Kindly Drop A Joke On Mental Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Definition Of A Joke - This Is Actually Not A Joke by newbride: 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2011
.something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism,
a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act:

I have read almost all the jokes on this site and i must say i hiss or frown at most of them.

Please get the definition of a joke (above) into your skulls for those of you that sometimes write meaningless jokes, and those that write jokes like it was meant to be a story.

A joke should be funny and make me laugh.

i read some and i actually get so upset, that's not the point of a joke, is it?
Re: Definition Of A Joke - This Is Actually Not A Joke by jokingmary(m): 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2011
You're right
Re: Definition Of A Joke - This Is Actually Not A Joke by mikuz(m): 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2011
Mtchew
Re: Definition Of A Joke - This Is Actually Not A Joke by StudioCFR(m): 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2011
newbride:

I have read almost all the jokes on this site and i must say i hiss or frown at most of them.

Please get the definition of a joke (above) into your skulls for those of you that sometimes write meaningless jokes, and those that write jokes like it was meant to be a story.

dont be silly. . Who do u think you are. . MISS WORLD?

*I dont think so*

i'm not here to please anybody but to air my thought.
*u dig?

EXITS THREAD
Re: Definition Of A Joke - This Is Actually Not A Joke by apoti(m): 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2011
newbride:

What makes you laugh depends on who you are and/or the state of your mind. some people are sadists while some people's mind have been battered beyond repair that no jokes in heaven or earth will make them laugh.

@Op we understand your predicament and we will do our best to help *big hug*
Re: Definition Of A Joke - This Is Actually Not A Joke by yinkalink(f): 7:03am On Sep 02, 2011
Op, i dont tink d title of ur thread is complete, i think it shoulda bin ‘my definition of a joke‘
I have to sae u‘r ryt wit all u noticed but again a ‘joke‘ myt b relative, wat myt b funny to me myt not be funny to u.

Wit dat said and gotten over wit, u too drop joke for us. Let us see ur taste in jokes.
Re: Definition Of A Joke - This Is Actually Not A Joke by newbride: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2011
The following people especially should take note

@ Mikuz - keep increasing your post counts - Good for you ***tongue out***

@ STUDIO CFR - you are always looking for ways to tick me off so i dont have your time now

@apoti - i haven't read any from you so i can't say. and i must point out i am not in any predicament (maybe you are).

i am just airing my thought on what most of us on this forum think about the joke section , SIMPLES,

Now if that is predicament in your world i see why you are called , apoti,

@ yinkalink, will post a joke soon, maybe i should pave way for people like studio CFR, Mikuz and apoti, then they can understand what i mean, cos i see they need examples.
Re: Definition Of A Joke - This Is Actually Not A Joke by apoti(m): 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2011
^^^
sweerie, you don't have to take it too seriously, after all we are in the jokes section wink
Re: Definition Of A Joke - This Is Actually Not A Joke by StudioCFR(m): 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2011
Newbride. . .

I can see u like me. . U wish i get your time. .

U always want to talk about me. .

I was the first person u insulted when u came newly for criticing El Guapo. . .

WHY ME?

Are u madd?

See u even spelt my name with capital letters. . .

Madam i too know, cant u keep your opinion to yourself?

Is Nairaland the BBC NEWS for Ibo people?

CANT U HAVE SOME REST?
Re: Definition Of A Joke - This Is Actually Not A Joke by newbride: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2011
i tend to have a go at you all the time cos u always yearn BU**OCKS
what you say alot of times on this forum makes no sense
sometimes i wonder if you are a 10yr old boy
as for liking you, forget  it, dont even think about it
it, cant, wont, will not, ever happen
yearn sense and i'll get of your back,
i cant but comment when i read BS.
Re: Definition Of A Joke - This Is Actually Not A Joke by StudioCFR(m): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2011
Excuse me madam. .

Does dis place look like romance or sexuality section where people take things too serious?

Dis is jokes section Mehn, and u know what?

The quality of your response has shown the kind of person you are on and off nairaland A BIGOT!. and i shall refrain from joining issues with you or dignifying you with a reply.

Bye!
Re: Definition Of A Joke - This Is Actually Not A Joke by newbride: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2011
@ studio cfr, As i said in my previous post.
You are a CERTIFIED F**L.
Guess thats what the CF in your name means.

i won't answer a f**l with no sense of humour anymore, with your  useless, meaningless rubbish you call jokes, ODE
Its not by force

LOW DOWN, SCUM SU**ING, A*SEHOLE,

Infact i change my mind,,,if you yearn rubbish again i will talk,,,i aint scared of f**Ls

HE knows ITSELF thats y IT runs, COWARD
Re: Definition Of A Joke - This Is Actually Not A Joke by Abbeycity4(f): 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

**sip my laCasera**
Re: Definition Of A Joke - This Is Actually Not A Joke by StudioCFR(m): 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2011
people like u are hopeless in real life. . .

What else can u do apart from running mouth like a frustrated soul? . .

Where is your own sense of humour too na?
U forget am for your BOSS'z hotel room?

I pity u. . . honestly
Re: Definition Of A Joke - This Is Actually Not A Joke by newbride: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2011
u are as useless as your words, **shakes head**
Re: Definition Of A Joke - This Is Actually Not A Joke by StudioCFR(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2011
which word B.tch?

Aint u gonn suck on my fresh huge tattood d.ck no more?
Re: Definition Of A Joke - This Is Actually Not A Joke by newbride: 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2011
i see u getting hor*y from insults

pele,

common j*rk yourself dear
Re: Definition Of A Joke - This Is Actually Not A Joke by StudioCFR(m): 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2011
hehehehe. . . . I like your gut ma'am
Re: Definition Of A Joke - This Is Actually Not A Joke by newbride: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2011
LOL STUDIO STUDIO

it's all LIKE u know, no hating, just playing
Re: Definition Of A Joke - This Is Actually Not A Joke by newbride: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2011
keep going bruv

basketmouth didnt become funny in a day

tk care and have a blessed evening
Re: Definition Of A Joke - This Is Actually Not A Joke by StudioCFR(m): 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2011
u too dear

*Smiles*
Re: Definition Of A Joke - This Is Actually Not A Joke by mikuz(m): 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2011
^ abeg close that your brown teeth.

(1) (Reply)

Burial / 12 Gud Reasons That Shows Dat Women Are Stronger Dan Men. / Being an independent woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.