Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos (48943 Views)

Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel / Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts / Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Franzinni: 11:29am On Dec 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

pls explain

It doesn't add up ... How a police will shoot her square in the chest, for no tangible reason ... I mean we hear of piloce killing conductor because of 50 naira bribe .... That how ever warped it might sound, had motive behind it ...

But this case the motive is unclear unless there is some deeper layer to it that is not in the public ... Just talking based on my gut feeling tho

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by CheapHomes1: 11:32am On Dec 26, 2022
Franzinni:

It doesn't add up ... How a police will shoot her square in the chest, for no tangible reason ... I mean we hear of piloce killing conductor because of 50 naira bribe .... That how ever warped it might sound, had motive behind it ...

But this case the motive is unclear unless there is some deeper layer to it that is not in the public ... Just talking based on my gut feeling tho

you still havent explained what this "deep layer" is
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Neroo22: 11:33am On Dec 26, 2022
One and most reason u should Liv dis dam country,even big man no safe with ur money, ur life can be taking anytime, day,place...if to say dem de pass instant judgement like beheading or fire shooting squad, everyone go behave well for this country
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by WoroSeeWoro(m): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2022
Nigerian police .....when....dem don drink dem head no de correct
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by benqo01(m): 11:49am On Dec 26, 2022
Ibechris2:
With four children!

This is the height of illegality.

Why giving a police man gun in a city that does not have terrorists in their environment.

That is why in India,na only stick dem dey give police men and women.

And they can use it to break ur bones and still keep u alive but here in Nigeria,u would see a dirty looking police man wearing bathroom sleepass with AK 47.

Nigeria needs reformation.

How can a police man be holding AK-47 in public? Wat happened to he small pistol which dey can just put beside Dem?

Just like they do in other parts of the world while holding AK-47 i saw a police man on bike with an AK-47 come see gallop imagine say d thing just shoot o straight up e fit hit anybody

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by LyfeJennings(m): 11:49am On Dec 26, 2022
They should post the officer who shot her
The Nigerian Police Force is a big terrorist organization.
I was almost killed some months ago by Police men from Adeniji Adele Police Station. They arrested me in the middle of the night, seized my phone so I can't call anyone
I was almost shot at
All of this happened in the dead of the night
Funny it wasn't even their jurisdiction to operate cos it happened in V/I
THE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY IN NIGERIA IS NOTHING BUT A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by odaniel1(m): 11:53am On Dec 26, 2022
There is a need to visit the killer's family and mete justice as well. It is high time people realized repercussions are graver than the original crimes.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Anietieo: 11:53am On Dec 26, 2022
Urheadmaster:
The Nigerian police force and Fulani herdsmen are the same-day sad angry
I Tell u, sometime I ask God y him make me Born for 9ja. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:53am On Dec 26, 2022
Those police officers are just mere tools, they lady was taken away from a spiritual realm, if she is a spiritual person she would have foreseen this or through her instinct

I'm not exonerating the officers but they only use the officers to delete her physically or spiritually or why would someone that did nothing be killed without no provocation

I remembered a lady that was warned not to travel sometimes ago, she dey form atheist, their bus never move a far before their bus had terrible accident, she was the only one that died in that car, other just sustained minor injuries but imagine she could have use her stubbornness to waste other passengers in that bus
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Anietieo: 11:55am On Dec 26, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool R.I.P TO D DEAD..

No be every police man suppose de handle KALA..

I just clean my old KALA finish now and e remain to LOAD BULLET inside!

Abeg make una give me better location..

Na to use my old KALA take BLAST BLAST the useless police man Left leg DROP 4 GROUND then use my new KALA take BLAST BLAST em BLOKOS from the left angle side so that em BLOKOS go scatter WELL WELL!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
boogyman merry Xmas,we d for love period.abeg shw Mercy

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Anietieo: 11:57am On Dec 26, 2022
decatalyst:
Oh gosh!

Just imagine the trauma the children will face for the rest of their lives! cry

Their own mother being shot dead right in their presence! cry

Every Christmas is a sad time for the family and for the kids in particular cry

Those officers will never know peace again!

Surviving Nigeria is a special gift by God oo.
I tell u
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Donedeal1(m): 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
The holy Bible says

"money is a defense, wisdom is a defense,

But the profit of wisdom is

It preserve it's

Owner.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Philipmoon2(m): 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
To kill and destroy property.....
This why i don't pity any police personnel whenever they are in danger, cos their heart is evil and wicked
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Jamersirwin1971: 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
Sometimes when I read stories like this I just don’t get .. why don’t we have a thing whereby if a police officer is on patrol with certain team or unit and something as such happens . The officer who shot and his team would be arrested all together .

Because that law every officer on patrol , checkmates the other officer .. how can you shoot someone then all other officers ran away.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
DLSReigns:
Atimes I feel the endsars campaign was short-lived. If we had it for two to three months, most of these irregularities may have been corrected.

I hate talking about the police or anything like that.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
Those police officers are just mere tools, they lady was taken away from a spiritual realm, if she is a spiritual person she would have foreseen this or through her instinct

I'm not exonerating the officers but they only use the officers to delete her physically or spiritually or why would someone that did nothing be killed without no provocation

I remembered a lady that was warned not to travel sometimes ago, she dey form atheist, their bus never move a far before their bus had terrible accident, she was the only one that died in that car, other just sustained minor injuries but imagine she could have use her stubbornness to waste other passengers in that bus

Define the spiritual realm
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by madridguy(m): 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
You must be under spell

Amaggedon:
You want to start your tribal madness with this unfortunate incident, are you not ashamed of yourself?
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by AgentGoat: 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
E no go better for una children and your whole generations!!!
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by TheOmoney(m): 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
Big lie....the only people more corrupt and deadlier than politicians are the Nigerian Police... there'll go extra mile to protect their own. When did they commence investigation to identify the shooter...let alone getting him arrested?

Let them post the picture with same man in handcuffs (signifying his arrest) and also his posting letter (let's confirm his name, number and Face) ensuring that the person whose picture was posted isn't a random person.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by mikaael(m): 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
DLSReigns:
Atimes I feel the endsars campaign was short-lived. If we had it for two to three months, most of these irregularities may have been corrected.

And more innocent lives will have been lost
The government weren't ready to heed to the requests of the protesters
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
madridguy:
What is the name of the killer ? Can we also see the picture of the destiny destroyer.

Should our police carry guns when not on special operation? Should their gun be brought out or held in position to shoot when in public and there is no threat?

I think the mudus operandi of city check point operations needs to be reviewed as regards to handling guns. Its been seriously abused.

Why are they bringing out guns in public when there is not threats or situation that warrants it.

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Reussite: 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
Just like that? Shot for no reason?
My goodness!
This is one too many angry
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
Unfair to kill her just like that

Kai
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Johnn44: 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
Why are they shielding the reckless trigger happy policeman? Make dem publish e name and he must be brought to book for murder.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Bluntemperor: 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Lobatan!!!
Police is your friend oooo grin
Terroristic police

Can Nigerians have the list of those Policemen on that duties that day and the particular name of the shooter Policeman?
Can Nigerians have those who illegally dragged the Lawyer's Corpse to the morgue without the Family Members?
Very disdainful, shameful and wicked activities of Nigeria Policemen!

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Boogyman557: 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
Anietieo:
boogyman merry Xmas,we d for love period.abeg shw Mercy
Holly Gram cool okay my Gee!

marry Christmas Man

Choose 1 for dis xmass period

WTF MAN!

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Mrpojj(m): 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
DLSReigns:
Like you don't remember how it was high jacked or what?
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Franzinni: 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

you still havent explained what this "deep layer" is
well I would believe I have broken it down to the understanding of below average iQ .... So I think at this point anyone who don't understand might need an upgrade .s lol

But it surprise that you still ask questions like these tho ... Damn!

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by EdiskyHarry: 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
Arrested on camera, exit the backgate tomorrow.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by CheapHomes1: 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
Franzinni:
well I would believe I have broken it down to the understanding of below average iQ .... So I think at this point anyone who don't understand might need an upgrade .s lol

But it surprise that you still ask questions like these tho ... Damn!

where is the break down that you broke down or does "broken down" have another meaning? meanwhile, you still havent explained what this "deep layer" is
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
onthehill:
Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead On Christmas Day In Lagos (Photos)

A senior police officer and two others involved in shooting a female lawyer dead in Lagos on Christmas day have been arrested, IGBERETV reports.

The deceased lawyer

The lawyer identified as Bolanle Raheem was shot and killed by a policeman under questionable circumstances in the Ajah area of Lagos State.

It was gathered that the lawyer, her sister, and four children were coming from an eatery in their car around 11am when the police operative tried to stop them but shot at the driver.

The officer who was in the company of a team of police operatives was said to have fled the scene after shooting the woman just as she was trying to make a U-turn under the Ajah Bridge according to sources.

The woman was rushed to the hospital but was confirmed dead.

Confirming the incident, the Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Benjamin Hundeyin, described it as unfortunate and avoidable. He added that the affected officer has been arrested and is in custody while investigations go on.

He wrote:

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1607209999767580674?t=kiJn91h4mnXRZIIqouyvmA&s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1434910/policeman-arrested-shooting-female-lawyer-dead-christmas-day-lagos-photos/

"When the policeman tried to stop them" meaning that she refused to stop and why.. why??
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by segunpraiz(m): 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Just avoid being killed in Nigeria because if you are just know that you are gone forever. Can the arrest bring back the lost soul?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man / @Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram / Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.