Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos (48953 Views)

Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel / Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts / Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by 43Ronin: 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
Wow indeed very sad. This is why people japa from Nigeria, because everyday can be your last.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by PlanktonX: 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
Whobedatte:
When police don Dey work hand in hand with AGBERO’s , street urchins and touts
Weytin come remain of said police force

Sincerely, i still don't know how to put this in words...
Wherever you go, expecially in Lagos, you see the agberos working hand in hand with police.
Agberos collecting tolls for police, remitting kudi to police. Police having a percentage in the kudi agberos dey collect daily.

It's like a dysfunctional system. A total failure.

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Davoski222: 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
Don't believe tge rubbish coming from the police......name the officers and show their faces like other criminals.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by BigYash: 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool R.I.P TO D DEAD..

No be every police man suppose de handle KALA..

I just clean my old KALA finish now and e remain to LOAD BULLET inside!

Abeg make una give me better location..

Na to use my old KALA take BLAST BLAST the useless police man Left leg DROP 4 GROUND then use my new KALA take BLAST BLAST em BLOKOS from the left angle side so that em BLOKOS go scatter WELL WELL!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
grin My nigga

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by AnitaofEurope: 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
onthehill:
Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead On Christmas Day In Lagos (Photos)

A senior police officer and two others involved in shooting a female lawyer dead in Lagos on Christmas day have been arrested, IGBERETV reports.

The deceased lawyer

L
The lawyer identified as Bolanle Raheem was shot and killed by a policeman under questionable circumstances in the Ajah area of Lagos State.

It was gathered that the lawyer, her sister, and four children were coming from an eatery in their car around 11am when the police operative tried to stop them but shot at the driver.

The officer who was in the company of a team of police operatives was said to have fled the scene after shooting the woman just as she was trying to make a U-turn under the Ajah Bridge according to sources.

The woman was rushed to the hospital but was confirmed dead.

Confirming the incident, the Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Benjamin Hundeyin, described it as unfortunate and avoidable. He added that the affected officer has been arrested and is in custody while investigations go on.

He wrote:

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1607209999767580674?t=kiJn91h4mnXRZIIqouyvmA&s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1434910/policeman-arrested-shooting-female-lawyer-dead-christmas-day-lagos-photos/

Very useless country
I pity who wants to remain in that useless country called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Define the spiritual realm

there is man-made and the one from God

naturally Africa is a spiritual continent, we envy ourselves a lot, we hate people that has never hurt us, just hate for nothing. this hate made many do a lot of crazy things, assassinating fellow human, using terrestrial powers to bring people down
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

there is man-made and the one from God

naturally Africa is a spiritual continent, we envy ourselves a lot, we hate people that has never hurt us, just hate for nothing. this hate made many do a lot of crazy things, assassinating fellow human, using terrestrial powers to bring people down

I never asked for unnecessary repetition...or generalization.

Unnecessary racist stuff ,......... just state how anything specific is spiritual!
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by yusluvad(m): 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Pathetic...
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Countersam(m): 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
onthehill:
Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead On Christmas Day In Lagos (Photos)

A senior police officer and two others involved in shooting a female lawyer dead in Lagos on Christmas day have been arrested, IGBERETV reports.

The deceased lawyer

The lawyer identified as Bolanle Raheem was shot and killed by a policeman under questionable circumstances in the Ajah area of Lagos State.

It was gathered that the lawyer, her sister, and four children were coming from an eatery in their car around 11am when the police operative tried to stop them but shot at the driver.

The officer who was in the company of a team of police operatives was said to have fled the scene after shooting the woman just as she was trying to make a U-turn under the Ajah Bridge according to sources.

The woman was rushed to the hospital but was confirmed dead.

Confirming the incident, the Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Benjamin Hundeyin, described it as unfortunate and avoidable. He added that the affected officer has been arrested and is in custody while investigations go on.

He wrote:

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1607209999767580674?t=kiJn91h4mnXRZIIqouyvmA&s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1434910/policeman-arrested-shooting-female-lawyer-dead-christmas-day-lagos-photos/

Same Ajiwe police station angry
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
This is not normal. It could be a masterminded act of vendetta,maybe she handled a case the shooter is connected to. he tracks her plate and struckangryThis is monstrous act against humanity.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Starzo: 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
Bahamas95:
I can't wait to leave this country for you people.

See how they wasted someone's child like that..... Nigeria is truly a cursed country.
this happens everywhere

even the US you are planning on running to, cops target blacks everytime
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

I never asked for unnecessary repetition...or generalization.

Unnecessary racist stuff ,......... just state how anything specific is spiritual!

I blame myself granting question of a run away psychiatric patient, if you still have father at home and his psychological trait is not dent, tell him to sit you down and imbibe both common sense and existentialism analysis he failed to imbibe you at tender age in your draining brain

just imagine the dumb atheist wannabe asking me foolish question on social media, if psychiatrists get hold of you this time, they should better chained you with the bed to avoid another psychiatric jail break
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Emman08: 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
Name the mother fcukers. The killer deserves to be hanged publicly
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Bahamas95(m): 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
Starzo:

this happens everywhere

even the US you are planning on running to, cops target blacks everytime
I know no country is 100% safe but the rate of killing in Nigeria daily is alarming. Nigerians kill for fun, the wickedness in the land is too much.

Bandits, kidnappers, police, unknown gunmen etc kill people like chickens...... Surviving a day in Nigeria is a miracle.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Longman8: 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
It's like being a Nigerian is becoming risky this days.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

I blame myself granting question of a run away psychiatric patient, if you still have father at home and his psychological trait is not dent, tell him to sit you down and imbibe both common sense and existentialism analysis he failed to imbibe you at tender age in your draining brain

just imagine the dumb atheist wannabe asking me foolish question on social media, if psychiatrists get hold of you this time, they should better chained you with the bed to avoid another psychiatric jail break

In other words, you weren't sure of what you were saying.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

In other words, you weren't sure of what you were saying.

if you've at least a small brain my earlier submission should have levelled up with your IQ, if is not on the lowest level, it shows you've a weak psychological trait and I shouldn't be held responsible for that

I can't be breaking words in verbatim to any idiots online here, I'm not a blogger that gain from educating an imbeciles like you
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

if you've at least a small brain my earlier submission should have levelled up with your IQ, if is not on the lowest level, it shows you've a weak psychological trait and I shouldn't be held responsible for that

I can't be breaking words in verbatim to any idiots online here, I'm not a blogger that gain from educating an imbeciles like you

I have seen worse than this before..... I survived.

This too will pass.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

I have seen worse than this before..... I survived.

This too will pass.

fúck off

and go to the hell that you belong
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
that police man should be sentenced to death on four counts for murder and and on another count, a life imprisonment without option of parole till he's pronounced dead, he would be moved to the highest maximum security prison
Death by electric chair, Firing squad

other accomplices should be sentenced according for intent to abet murder
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Franzinni: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

where is the break down that you broke down or does "broken down" have another meaning? meanwhile, you still havent explained what this "deep layer" is
touche... You might need an upgrade ... It is looking like so .
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by CheapHomes1: 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
Franzinni:
touche... You might need an upgrade ... It is looking like so .

Am guessing you have the upgrade. Why struggling to answer the following?

where is the break down that you broke down or does "broken down" have another meaning? meanwhile, you still havent explained what this "deep layer" is
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

fúck off

and go to the hell that you belong

All because of an innocent question

You know what...?

Someone started calling my phone call a disturbance today all because I asked about something related to her identity

If you keep using the tone you've been using,.... will that be worse?
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

All because of an innocent question

You know what...?

Someone started calling my phone call a disturbance today all because I asked about something related to her identity

If you keep using the tone you've been using,.... will that be worse?

you're daft and dumb, I've even given my explanation in my first post then I still find time to give instances of spirituality and what made Africa a spiritual continent then you used the words unnecessary repetition as if you're talking to a school boy

I don't think you know who you're using your filthy hands to write that babysit response to

if someone is humble online, m0rons like you will still want to abuse it, your likes deserve harsh insult and abuse. so go to hell with your useless opinion

you want to be acting Atheist to a philosopher? do I look like a religion extremist, go and read existential philosophy and educate your ignorance

very anyhow human being, no vex me further, better halt your nonsense and knowhow syndrome
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

you're daft and dumb, I've even given my explanation in my first post then I still find time to give instances of spirituality and what made Africa a spiritual continent then you used the words unnecessary repetition as if you're talking to a school boy

I don't think you know who you're using your filthy hands to write that babysit response to

if someone is humble online, m0rons like you will still want to abuse it, your likes deserve harsh insult and abuse. so go to hell with your useless opinion

you want to be acting Atheist to a philosopher? do I look like a religion extremist, go and read existential philosophy and educate your ignorance

very anyhow human being, no vex me further, better halt your nonsense and knowhow syndrome

The things you mentioned were not accepted by me as an evidence of spirituality because I didn't consider them as true.

Insults are not new to me.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:48am On Dec 27, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

The things you mentioned were not accepted by me as an evidence of spirituality because I didn't consider them as true.

Insults are not new to me.

that's your problem kid, go to hell
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by faceland: 2:36am On Dec 27, 2022
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:42am On Dec 27, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

that's your problem kid, go to hell

Hell is here....,...try something else.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Franzinni: 7:47am On Dec 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Am guessing you have the upgrade. Why struggling to answer the following?

I am not struggling, I just don't think explaining to you would be of any use to me ... Informing you on anything is a waste of my time ... Try and understand it like anybody else
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by CheapHomes1: 7:50am On Dec 27, 2022
Franzinni:
I am not struggling, I just don't think explaining to you would be of any use to me ... Informing you on anything is a waste of my time ... Try and understand it like anybody else

Since you say you can't explain, then where is the break down that you broke down or does "broken down" have another meaning? meanwhile, you still havent explained what this "deep layer" is
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Franzinni: 8:16am On Dec 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Since you say you can't explain, then where is the break down that you broke down or does "broken down" have another meaning? meanwhile, you still havent explained what this "deep layer" is
I guess you can't comprehend it .... It's above your brain grade
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by CheapHomes1: 10:03am On Dec 27, 2022
Franzinni:
I guess you can't comprehend it .... It's above your brain grade

Is there anything like "brain grade"?

It's because you can comprehend I asked you these questions. Can't you comprehend the questions?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti Ritualists Murder 78-Year-Old Widow, Drain Her Blood, Remove Vital Organs / Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables / Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.