Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos (48928 Views)

Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel / Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts / Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Karemarealty288(m): 10:34am On Dec 26, 2022
His own is finished .......his dark days begins.

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by billyG(m): 10:35am On Dec 26, 2022
Just imagine Nigerians are not safe with policemen around them.....they are supposed to protect lives...how did a family in a car take resemble armed robber suspect?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Omniman(m): 10:35am On Dec 26, 2022
i have never liked the Nigerian police, Christmas will never be the same again for this family
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Bobbiee: 10:35am On Dec 26, 2022
Moral lesson: in as much as you try to live, try not to be dead

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by casppyjay: 10:37am On Dec 26, 2022
treesun:

Wasting innocent lives, this is gory, an ASP for that matter!
now u not only killed her u scared the kids for life as they were right beside her when she was snatched away but again that is Nigeria for u 98% of the all law enforcement agencies/officers are worse than ur boogeyman nightmare..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Berankis: 10:37am On Dec 26, 2022
If them start another #EndPolice now, they will say Nigerians are attacking them. How can you just shoot at an unarmed person going about his/her business?
It seems they have forgotten about #EndSars so soon, this was just how it started...

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Bahamas95(m): 10:37am On Dec 26, 2022
I can't wait to leave this country for you people.

See how they wasted someone's child like that..... Nigeria is truly a cursed country.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 26, 2022
Why are they hiding the identity of the police officer that shot her? That's how they wud do when they want to derail justice

I'm tired of this country everything is a death trap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by BigDawsNet: 10:37am On Dec 26, 2022
This police people are one of the reasons i left Nigeria..

They nearly shot my enemy inside my car a day before Christmas... but God actually stopped him from pulling the trigger...

He pointed the gun at me... and I was like wtf...

The follow year I left Nigeria with my family and since then... I'm yet to return

6 Likes

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Fragility6: 10:38am On Dec 26, 2022
nony43:
This case need to be followed up.
Just follow up? Wetin government go do to put this unnecessary killings in check? this same police division shoot and kill Braimoh just few months ago. Arresting the killer no stop others from doing same

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Teejay13(m): 10:38am On Dec 26, 2022
Too bad
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by inumidun2010(m): 10:38am On Dec 26, 2022
pemiajalasco:
Dem go sweep matter under carpet.

Sweep WETIN... you no kill ordinary PERSON, u kill a LAWYER... that Man is FINISHED...

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by ghiloman28(m): 10:38am On Dec 26, 2022
Person need to Dey guide spiritual and physical coz things Dey sup every moment.

What a bad day for the family

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by zoedew: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2022
madridguy:
What is the name of the killer ? Can we also see the picture of the destiny destroyer.
The system is by default designed to conceal his identity. Most unfortunate.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Think9ja(m): 10:39am On Dec 26, 2022
Just like that
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Passionate888: 10:40am On Dec 26, 2022
Show us their faces
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by infogeneral: 10:40am On Dec 26, 2022
It seems the police never learnt any lesson from the #endsars protests. This is the second time in 2 months this type of incident would happen in that part of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by CaptainAyub: 10:40am On Dec 26, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Nigerian police men and Fulani herdsmen are the same sad angry
Army too
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by CheapHomes1: 10:40am On Dec 26, 2022
Franzinni:
It's not normal ... There might be some deeper layer to this

pls explain
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by CheapHomes1: 10:41am On Dec 26, 2022
zoedew:

The system is by default designed to conceal his identity. Most unfortunate.

not "conceal his identity" but to protect him. if it were a civilian, the police will be parading him right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by OsuExporter: 10:42am On Dec 26, 2022
The family should sue the police for wrongful death , unprofessional conduct and public endangerment .

10bn naira is not too much to ask

The police force must be held accountable for any senseless killings so that next time they will know how to recruit descent people , train them properly and ensure professional conduct in the line of duty.

When the NPF pays 50bn from its budget , they will sit up and clean house.

5 Likes

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 26, 2022
Wellcome to the zoo called Nigeria.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by mukthar2000(m): 10:44am On Dec 26, 2022
OMG, what a waste, with all the years and money spent to achieved her profession, one stupid Animal police short her dead.I really feel heart broken.
REST WELL YOUNG LAWYER.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Truth07: 10:45am On Dec 26, 2022
All her suffer for school just waste, God save us from destiny destroyers

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Paracetamol01: 10:46am On Dec 26, 2022
Just give him to a lion for food
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Thomthom(m): 10:47am On Dec 26, 2022
Police don waste the life of this mother, wife and a daughter of people.. if you check well Na only WAEC or NECO go be him life time qualification... if not for bad Government.. who go carry gun give dropout. He should be wasted as Well.. if you stop her she no stop, why not collect her plate number and track her...

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Ibechris2: 10:49am On Dec 26, 2022
With four children!

This is the height of illegality.

Why giving a police man gun in a city that does not have terrorists in their environment.

That is why in India,na only stick dem dey give police men and women.

And they can use it to break ur bones and still keep u alive but here in Nigeria,u would see a dirty looking police man wearing bathroom sleepass with AK 47.

Nigeria needs reformation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:50am On Dec 26, 2022
onthehill:
Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead On Christmas Day In Lagos (Photos)

A senior police officer and two others involved in shooting a female lawyer dead in Lagos on Christmas day have been arrested, IGBERETV reports.

The deceased lawyer

The lawyer identified as Bolanle Raheem was shot and killed by a policeman under questionable circumstances in the Ajah area of Lagos State.

It was gathered that the lawyer, her sister, and four children were coming from an eatery in their car around 11am when the police operative tried to stop them but shot at the driver.

The officer who was in the company of a team of police operatives was said to have fled the scene after shooting the woman just as she was trying to make a U-turn under the Ajah Bridge according to sources.

The woman was rushed to the hospital but was confirmed dead.

Confirming the incident, the Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Benjamin Hundeyin, described it as unfortunate and avoidable. He added that the affected officer has been arrested and is in custody while investigations go on.

He wrote:

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1607209999767580674?t=kiJn91h4mnXRZIIqouyvmA&s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1434910/policeman-arrested-shooting-female-lawyer-dead-christmas-day-lagos-photos/
Can the police just tell their officers to stop pointing guns at armless and harmless citizens?
You want to stop a car and you first point your gun at the driver as if he's armed.
This is exactly what rufai was talking about the other day when he had that traffic infraction. But zombies didn't let him drink water drop cup due to hate.
Zombies are the worst evil that had befallen this country

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Caveatemptor(m): 10:50am On Dec 26, 2022
First of all RIP to Bonlanle Raheem.
However what kind of wishy washy report is this.
No name of the killer.
No names of the two members of his team.
Or is ASP his name?
This is how this Hundeyin guy goes around defending and justifying all kinds of injustice. As a police PRO you are supposed to give us the full names of all the members of that patrol team and their proper ranks.

5 Likes

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:50am On Dec 26, 2022
U get unknown problem wey need quick attention..
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool R.I.P TO D DEAD..

No be every police man suppose de handle KALA..

I just clean my old KALA finish now and e remain to LOAD BULLET inside!

Abeg make una give me better location..

Na to use my old KALA take BLAST BLAST the useless police man Left leg DROP 4 GROUND then use my new KALA take BLAST BLAST em BLOKOS from the left angle side so that em BLOKOS go scatter WELL WELL!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt By Stabbing (Graphic Photos) / Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC / Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.