Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,447 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

..... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ..... (3201 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ..... by PartnerusIsBack: 1:12am On Dec 27, 2022
rezzy:
May God make a way for you soonest
Please stop mentioning our innocent creator on this. He has nothing to do with it. It's high time we all put on our thinking cap and stop mentioning the name God almighty over issues mere common sense would have averted in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: ..... by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 27, 2022
I don't just know why NIGERIANS still do this.
Why rushing to marry as a man?
U know your capabilities more than I do, so why rush to secure a lady who may not really assist in turning your situation around immediately?

Who talks MEN into doing such?
IF you die now, in 2weeks you will be forgotten. In fact people will have to be reminded to attend your burial because a lot would have moved on.
Why stress yourself and that of someone's daughter.

Impatient LADIES can always be allowed to move on for the beautiful ones are not yet born.
GOOD Woman no dey finish ooo
Re: ..... by Nobody: 2:20am On Dec 27, 2022
rezzy:
May God make a way for you soonest
Always calling on GOD for our conscious inefficiencies. U see fire waka enter.
MARRIAGE is only good when you marry the right person at the right time.

The only one that can be salvaged is when you marry the right person at the wrong time but that's a rare situation especially with the Ladies we have nowadays.
So, why rush when you can still have all marriage offers without being tied in Holy matrimony?
Re: ..... by Oyindidi(f): 3:18am On Dec 27, 2022
Antimarraige:
Your wife should start hookup in that hotel room, let her service the hotel customers, that way you can save up money to rent a room or you can turn the business to long-term and live happily ever after
This one no be underage like thst shocked

1 Like

Re: ..... by otomatic(m): 7:12am On Dec 27, 2022
Whois:
Cut your coat according to your size

According to your material, you mean.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 27, 2022
Oyindidi:
This one no be underage like thst shocked
you dey craze oh tongue, make they dey there dey wait for accommodation advice from me wey dey inside AC for my house, whether na me send dem message you go tell me grin grin.

To marry na by force?
Re: ..... by Hugose: 8:47am On Dec 27, 2022
Matinox:

Sorry o. But what kind of mumuistic planning are you both doing like this? What would have been more important than getting an appartment that you had to spend the money? Who is advising you?

Don't feel bad though, but the way you have handled it is not wise at all. You can pay for a hotel when you don't have an apartment? I am trying to understand. Doesn't make any sense.

Anyway, the best thing to do right now is to stay with your family, nothing else.

I was also in your shoes kinda. The agent was dulling me but I was ready to push the wedding. But I got the apartment about 48hrs to the wedding and I was able to buy bed and kitchen utensils sef join.

If not because a friend paid for my hotel stay. Na wedding....and straight to my house. Why must we all go to a hotel.
I am sure that for that hotel now, you don run knack your wife give am belle, when you dont even have a place to stay.

Guy, always think ahead. Or else this your loving wife will soon disrespect you.

2 Likes

Re: ..... by Oyindidi(f): 8:53am On Dec 27, 2022
Antimarraige:
you dey craze oh tongue, make they dey there dey wait for accommodation advice from me wey dey inside AC for my house, whether na me send dem message you go tell me grin grin.

To marry na by force?
You dey talk like divorcee wey girl don show pepper
Re: ..... by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 27, 2022
Oyindidi:
You dey talk like divorcee wey girl don show pepper
I never marry before na, and na me dey show girls pepper... with my kondo. I dey heartless
Re: ..... by ahnie: 8:58am On Dec 27, 2022
Meanwhile one just abandoned his live in lover n lil baby girl in this hotel,after incurring bills worth wore than 120k.

He absconded with her phones,hotel people din call police for the lady.
Baby daddy don zap leave them n refused to show face to settle the bills and claim his **supposed**family.

Make una nor de do pass unaselves at times.
Re: ..... by Oyindidi(f): 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
Antimarraige:
I never marry before na, and na me dey show girls pepper... with my kondo. I dey heartless
for your mind you don throw punch!
Re: ..... by OrigeenalSeven: 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
Antimarraige:

I know say you go dun shift plenty gals womb with ur iron rod
Re: ..... by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
OrigeenalSeven:

I know say you go dun shift plenty gals womb with ur iron rod
multitudes bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Control Stuttering / Kids Outside Wedlock? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.