Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Residents Of Akute, Olambe (ogun State) And Environs Meeting Point - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Residents Of Akute, Olambe (ogun State) And Environs Meeting Point (3242 Views)

Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) / Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents / View Point: Feminism Threatens Marriage And Family Values. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Residents Of Akute, Olambe (ogun State) And Environs Meeting Point by kingsolve(m): 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
Do you reside in Akute, Olambe, Ishashi, Matogun, Giwa and environs? Let us all meet here and talk about challenges, get solutions to pertinent problems that has to do with our perculiarity, traffic qualms, sporting activities , meet other friends in your neighbourhood, and lots more. Let us talk about the road construction going on. Is your house affected, how can we join forces with you to have one voice in order to get necessary help? Are you a university student currently at home because of the ASUU strike, and bored? Come link up with other upwardly mobile persons like you and be creative to maximise this moment of your life. Are you a graduate, switching jobs like me, needing employment? Let's all put adverts we have around us here so that we can help ourselves.
Do you want to learn to drive, learn to swim, need some movies, have a program you want people around you to attend? We can do it all here. For swimming, I can teach you if interested, there's a good clean pool and affordable too compared to all the four swimming pools I visited around here. I know there are things I can learn from you as well. Bring it on guys, let's link up our community and make the best of our environment. Together we can achieve much more. None of us is as important as all of us. Let's pool resources together and render help perculiar to our environment.
Re: Residents Of Akute, Olambe (ogun State) And Environs Meeting Point by kingsolve(m): 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
To start with. This is a vacancy I saw yesterday. A new hotel almost completed needs employees. With the work I saw I believe it should open early december. The hotel is on Agbado road. The company needs accountant, storekeeper, purchasing officer, manager all able to use biodux hotel software acctn system. Front dest officers, cleaners, room attendant and lots more. Grandsuite@yahoo.com, 08033889198
APPLICANTS ARE ASKED TO SUBMIT ON SITE
Re: Residents Of Akute, Olambe (ogun State) And Environs Meeting Point by kingsolve(m): 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
Today I saw one ceiling making company needing factory workers at Olambe junction. I went in to inquire. Seems like what a graduate or undergraduate can do. I will get the address soon and put it here for all
Re: Residents Of Akute, Olambe (ogun State) And Environs Meeting Point by ifegy: 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
Good job. Keep it up. Hope you get responses. You might want to try posting in other threads as well (eg travel, jobs/business, etc).

1 Like

Re: Residents Of Akute, Olambe (ogun State) And Environs Meeting Point by temodent(m): 9:56am On Nov 21, 2013
Why dont you talk about every day life around these places, such as the
1.demolition of houses to pave way for the road expansion
2. how serious we think the Govt is.
3. Electricity supply in all these area,
4. state of the inner street roads.
5.Security challenges
6. The traffic situation etc.

Thanks for the start up I think it's a worthwhile adventure all the best
Re: Residents Of Akute, Olambe (ogun State) And Environs Meeting Point by kingsolve(m): 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
temodent: Why dont you talk about every day life around these places, such as the
1.demolition of houses to pave way for the road expansion
2. how serious we think the Govt is.
3. Electricity supply in all these area,
4. state of the inner street roads.
5.Security challenges
6. The traffic situation etc.

Thanks for the start up I think it's a worthwhile adventure all the best
Thanks a lot, great idea. Yea I would add that to it. Thanks a whole lot
Re: Residents Of Akute, Olambe (ogun State) And Environs Meeting Point by kingsolve(m): 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
I see the Giwa to Olambe route is fully busy with construction. Cost of transportation has risen along that route in this past week. Vehicles going to Olambe now go through Okearo - Matogun road. I took a bike while taking that road. They seem to still be able to manouvre and pass a shorter route somehow. Though still at higher cost. I hope the road construction will be done in good time so we can start enjoying easy access to the rest of town and faster one too. Wow! Taking some undergraduate guys in Onibudo(tipper garage area) for swimming lessons tomorrow morning already. Nice one!
Re: Residents Of Akute, Olambe (ogun State) And Environs Meeting Point by kingsolve(m): 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
Swimming is fun, a good exercise for the whole body, and above all a life skill. It can be a life saver in certain situations. I found myself in such situation during my NYSC in a village by the brink of River Niger. There was flood that year owing to the exessive rainfall and the dams that were opened up in nearby countries. This caused that village I was in to become an island overnight. Water eroded d road that linked the village to the rest of the state. It was then I knew how powerful water is. Farmlands were submerged in water, the road was completely obliterated and we had 'river' all around the village. No way out or in, cost of products within the village immediately rose as shop owners could not get new supply of goods. Other corp members with me were shocked. We had to escape with our load in one of these local canoes that could capside easily if not for God. Even villagers who could swim well had about 4 people drowned during this time. But God plus my swimming ability helped a lot then. No corp member was lost as even the villagers assisted to get us to safety.
Swimming is good, and so much fun.
Re: Residents Of Akute, Olambe (ogun State) And Environs Meeting Point by Lilyluv028(f): 5:44am On Nov 22, 2013
Wow,i live at matogue adelani office,am a graduate of economics,i teach in school as a part time teacher.u are doing a nice job here.well done

1 Like

Re: Residents Of Akute, Olambe (ogun State) And Environs Meeting Point by kingsolve(m): 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
Lilyluv028: Wow,i live at matogue adelani office,am a graduate of economics,i teach in school as a part time teacher.u are doing a nice job here.well done
Thanks a lot for your comment, I appreciate it. Nice to have someone who lives in the area. I also applied to some schools around, Enny-Day and more. It's all good. Do have a beautiful week end ahead.
Re: Residents Of Akute, Olambe (ogun State) And Environs Meeting Point by kingsolve(m): 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
The week end was beautiful. It's a new week here with great activities and expectations lined up.
There's something that has been bothering me. I stay in Olambe and there is this notice that was pasted all around the houses in this area, saying that the whole expanse of Olambe land belongs to one family that the case has been won in the court or so. People please what does this mean? We have been living here for over a decade and we bought the land with money. How will some family now come now saying they own the whole community. Where were they before. I feel those who lost the case should compensate those who won with the monetary value. It's so funny how things are being played out.
Re: Residents Of Akute, Olambe (ogun State) And Environs Meeting Point by pcoolioz(m): 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
kingsolve:
The week end was beautiful. It's a new week here with great activities and expectations lined up.
There's something that has been bothering me. I stay in Olambe and there is this notice that was pasted all around the houses in this area, saying that the whole expanse of Olambe land belongs to one family that the case has been won in the court or so. People please what does this mean? We have been living here for over a decade and we bought the land with money. How will some family now come now saying they own the whole community. Where were they before. I feel those who lost the case should compensate those who won with the monetary value. It's so funny how things are being played out.

did you give up on this thread already? enough views n no comments, how did you solve your land thingy? still here? gone wassup....fill me in, I stay around giwa,... y'all should come out....
Re: Residents Of Akute, Olambe (ogun State) And Environs Meeting Point by shamecurls(m): 12:29am On Dec 01, 2015
Anybody in the house sho shuttles olambe to victoria Island dai
Re: Residents Of Akute, Olambe (ogun State) And Environs Meeting Point by dotsdavidson(m): 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hello all, Can we revive this thread?

2 Likes

Re: Residents Of Akute, Olambe (ogun State) And Environs Meeting Point by pcoolioz(m): 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
same thing I said...let's revive the thread folks
Re: Residents Of Akute, Olambe (ogun State) And Environs Meeting Point by Sullivan2: 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
it's nice to be here, I will like to go for a swimming training, please is there anyone to help here, I stay in Abule Ekun towards Lambe Junction.
Re: Residents Of Akute, Olambe (ogun State) And Environs Meeting Point by 0b10010011: 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
kingsolve:

Do you still stay in Olambe?
Re: Residents Of Akute, Olambe (ogun State) And Environs Meeting Point by Pantokrators: 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2021
Yes let's revive this thread

(1) (Reply)

Fight Between Don Jazzy And Olamide, What Really Happen & Who Is At Fault? / I Hate My Girlfriend’s Parents / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.