Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,164 members, 7,845,831 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Why Does Sabinus' Tinubu Video Offend You If Tinubu Is Doing Well? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Sabinus' Tinubu Video Offend You If Tinubu Is Doing Well? (1096 Views)

I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend / Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Sabinus' Tinubu Video Offend You If Tinubu Is Doing Well? by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 26, 2022
The way Sabinus' skit on Tinubu annoys urchins and the batstards is the way Tinubu's candidacy annoys Nigerians. Tinubu as a presidential candidate with those irritating gaffes is damaging our image abroad. We want the whole to know a dying druggie doesn't represent Nigerin community or politics.
How can you present someone whose major organs are weak and dead to lead an ailing nation like Nigeria? I watched Tinubu's video where he addressed Organized Labor and I wept for Nigerians. I strongly believe that anybody who supports Tinubu is not normal.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Sabinus' Tinubu Video Offend You If Tinubu Is Doing Well? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
Someone mimicked your hero and you're crying

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Sabinus' Tinubu Video Offend You If Tinubu Is Doing Well? by stuffs2002: 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zikojukwu:
The way Sabinus' skit on Tinubu annoys urchins and the batstards is the way Tinubu's candidacy annoys Nigerians. Tinubu as a presidential candidate with those irritating gaffes is damaging our image abroad. We want the whole to know a dying druggie doesn't represent Nigerin community or politics.
How can you present someone whose major organs are weak and dead to lead an ailing nation like Nigeria? I strongly believe that anybody who supports Tinubu is not normal.

Why does IPOB hate Reno Omokri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Sabinus' Tinubu Video Offend You If Tinubu Is Doing Well? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
stuffs2002:

Why does IPOB hate Reno Omokri
You can't be normal and support a dying druggie like Tinubu. If you like talk like a mad man and bring in irrelevant stuffs.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does Sabinus' Tinubu Video Offend You If Tinubu Is Doing Well? by stuffs2002: 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zikojukwu:

You can't be normal and support a dying druggie like Tinubu. If you like talk like a mad man and bring in irrelevant stuffs.

IPOB and Insults are 5&6

I asked a simple question and true to type, IPOB quickly resorted to Insults

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Sabinus' Tinubu Video Offend You If Tinubu Is Doing Well? by Kaycee9242(m): 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zikojukwu:
How can you present someone whose major organs are weak and dead to lead an ailing nation like Nigeria? I watched Tinubu's video where he addressed Organized Labor and I wept for Nigerians. I strongly believe that anybody who supports Tinubu is not normal.

Are you just getting to know that? All his supporters are very abnormal. And funny enough i reside in his so called Lagos but not for once have i come across anyone supporting him. Or are they ashamed to admit?

7 Likes

Re: Why Does Sabinus' Tinubu Video Offend You If Tinubu Is Doing Well? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
stuffs2002:

IPOB and Insults are 5&6

I have no time for druggies pls. Those spending time replying urchins are changing their mind. What connects IPOB with posy or you're as idiotic as your dying druggie Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Sabinus' Tinubu Video Offend You If Tinubu Is Doing Well? by Mindlog: 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
stuffs2002:

IPOB and Insults are 5&6

OP asked a question "Why Does Sabinus' Tinubu Video Offend You If Tinubu Is Doing Well?" and you didn't give an answer but wants another person to answer yours.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Why Does Sabinus' Tinubu Video Offend You If Tinubu Is Doing Well? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
Mindlog:

OP asked a question "Why Does Sabinus' Tinubu Video Offend You If Tinubu Is Doing Well?" and you give an answer but wants another person to answer yours.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Don't mind urchins
Re: Why Does Sabinus' Tinubu Video Offend You If Tinubu Is Doing Well? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kaycee9242:

Are you just getting to know that? All his supporters are very abnormal. And funny enough i reside in his so called Lagos but not for once have i come across anyone supporting him. Or are they ashamed to admit?
My dear
Re: Why Does Sabinus' Tinubu Video Offend You If Tinubu Is Doing Well? by Conner44: 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kaycee9242:

It’s a lie io shocked

All the agberos and vulcanizers in my area support tinubu oh sad
Re: Why Does Sabinus' Tinubu Video Offend You If Tinubu Is Doing Well? by Kaycee9242(m): 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2022
Conner44:

It’s a lie io shocked

All the agberos and vulcanizers in my area support tinubu oh sad

The ones i meet don't, i understand youruba so when they speak i get them clearly, they said he is greedy if not he would have fielded Osibanjo.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Sabinus' Tinubu Video Offend You If Tinubu Is Doing Well? by Conner44: 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kaycee9242:

The ones i meet don't, i understand youruba so when they speak i get them clearly, they said he is greedy if not he would have fielded Osibanjo.

Well true true tinubu lacks morals and is extremely greedy cry

I’m glad yoruba Christians see through his evil intentions for our country

1 Like

Re: Why Does Sabinus' Tinubu Video Offend You If Tinubu Is Doing Well? by Jack005(m): 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
stuffs2002:

IPOB and Insults are 5&6

Hypocritical urrchin. Answer his own question first before he will answer yours.
Re: Why Does Sabinus' Tinubu Video Offend You If Tinubu Is Doing Well? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
Jack005:
Hypocritical urrchin. Answer his own question first before he will answer yours.
They don't answer questions, they're urchins.
Re: Why Does Sabinus' Tinubu Video Offend You If Tinubu Is Doing Well? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
stuffs2002:

IPOB and Insults are 5&6

Ok
Re: Why Does Sabinus' Tinubu Video Offend You If Tinubu Is Doing Well? by TheEndless: 12:26am On Dec 27, 2022
stuffs2002:

IPOB and Insults are 5&6

Whenever it’s clear you’re being dangerously stupid, just scream ‘IPOB’ and ‘HATE’ at the top of your lungs and you’ve already won the argument.
- Femi Adesina 2015

Re: Why Does Sabinus' Tinubu Video Offend You If Tinubu Is Doing Well? by technicallyrich(m): 12:29am On Dec 27, 2022
Only tribalistik Yoru badd fake mudslims support that sick, dying kriminal.
Re: Why Does Sabinus' Tinubu Video Offend You If Tinubu Is Doing Well? by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 27, 2022
technicallyrich:
Only tribalistik Yoru badd fake mudslims support that sick, dying kriminal.

Walahi, urchins are not normal.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Sabinus' Tinubu Video Offend You If Tinubu Is Doing Well? by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 27, 2022
Most Nigerians are situational patriots. They praise Tinubu to show eye service but hate it when exposed to their stupidity.

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations Obidients / US NBC News: Violence Erupts After Flawed Nigerian Presidential Elections / Aisha Yesufu makes U turn: Electronic transmission of results not compulsory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.