Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) (2791 Views)

My Experience At A Traditional Marriage Ceremony Today. / Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin / Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by HomeTutorsPro: 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
sageb:
The man is not a cashcow for the greedy elders and inlaws.
Inlaws in that part of the country see prospective suitors to their daughters as very fat cash cows.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by HomeTutorsPro: 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
shantti:
The girls family is evil.
The man did well
Yes ooo.
Plenty of the families around there are like that.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by HomeTutorsPro: 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
Fbboyo:
And that is why most ladies from there are still single, This is what they use to scam innocent and unsuspecting suitors, it is a plan between the bride and the family, its an age long scam tradition in Imo state, they will do this to pursue the man and look for the next victim, This happened to someone I knew. If you must marry from Imo state, shine your eyes.
Exactly.
They have the highest number of old unmarried girls in Nigeria. Even with the exorbitant marriage requirements, some of their women, especially from Mbaise are very wicked.
Talk of using your money to buy your own death portion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by kelechi50: 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
No body is begging him to stay or come back
HomeTutorsPro:

Those people will not beg him o.
A friend once told me that if you see any tall, light skinned pretty girl in town without a husband, there is a 95% chance she's from Imo.
Even their men run away from attempting to marry them.
Rather it shows he is not man enough to face marriage challenges.

We move eeeeeeeeee

Our culture our pride
Igbo Amaka grin grin
Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by fineboynl(m): 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
He was already a fool for even buying those things and spending so much. The ibo culture have been so monetize to the extent most most igbo marry from other clan.

The Igbo that live in other states dont even fancy going to igbo land to marry as they prefer other girls except they are pressured by family to marry from igbo land.

Once an igbo see any opportunity he utilizes it to his advantage to make money. Especially if you are rich.

They saw the guy was a cashcow.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by HomeTutorsPro: 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
kelechi50:
No body is begging him to stay or come back Rather it shows he is not man enough to face marriage challenges.

We move eeeeeeeeee

Our culture our pride
Igbo Amaka grin grin
Oh, he's not man enough?
I laff in bulabla bulabu.
That's the ego blackmail that they usually use to make men spend their life savings for marriage.
Your culture, your pride..
Ok na...
Una girls go remain single.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by ipadeola91057: 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Them wan open new shop or wetin?Them wan open new shop or wetin?...
Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by Umunze1stSon(m): 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
kelechi50:
No body is begging him to stay or come back Rather it shows he is not man enough to face marriage challenges.

We move eeeeeeeeee

Our culture our pride
Igbo Amaka grin grin
Nonsense and useless culture.
Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by Countersam(m): 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:
BAYELSA MAN ABSCONDS FROM MARRIAGE CEREMONY OVER INCESSANT DEMANDS.

Cc
RoyalRoy
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

MURIFE don't run....

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by fyzaila: 5:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
After all this billing he will later come and discover 100+ body counts. Not worth it.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by fineboynl(m): 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
The funny part is that when they want to take back their daughter they will only return 5k as pride price. Claiming that is the pride price when thry already demand money they use to train their daughter.

I don’t know why I don’t fancy African marriage.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by descarado: 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
They should marry their daughter.
To think that these men have not sat down to review these outrageous parasitic relationship makes me think that something is wrong with them.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by descarado: 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
kelechi50:

We move eeeeeeeeee

Our culture our pride
Igbo Amaka grin grin
That is the culture of your town. Not the part of igboland I come from. Heaven forbid bad thing. No member of my family will look at that list twice and we will leave with pride. No wonder these men see their wives as possessions not partners

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by caye(m): 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
I hope the girl is a virgin / was confirmed as one by the hubby; if not , he's paying for damaged goods o!
Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by sidney22: 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
Very old gist.
Not real though.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
Fbboyo:
And that is why most ladies from there are still single, This is what they use to scam innocent and unsuspecting suitors, it is a plan between the bride and the family, its an age long scam tradition in Imo state, they will do this to pursue the man and look for the next victim, This happened to someone I knew. If you must marry from Imo state, shine your eyes.
imo abi bayelsa?
Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
kelechi50:

We move eeeeeeeeee

Our culture our pride
Igbo Amaka grin grin
I go Charter bus come park my bride price.Una dey mad for that state.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
fyzaila:
After all this billing he will later come and discover 100+ body counts. Not worth it.
Them plenty for brothel

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by Richy4(m): 12:52am On Dec 27, 2022
Imo indigenes don't cover their brides during traditional marriage though....
Are they 100% sure it really happened in Imo state?..it sounds super fake..

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by Fbboyo: 7:01am On Dec 27, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:

Exactly.
They have the highest number of old unmarried girls in Nigeria. Even with the exorbitant marriage requirements, some of their women, especially from Mbaise are very wicked.
Talk of using your money to buy your own death portion.
Thank God I am not the only one aware of this.
Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by slimanyd: 8:10am On Dec 27, 2022
Lol. Bibiloye no see yoruba girl to marry abi. His eyes don see wetin pass him now. He crossed bridge from the west to go marry in imo, like he wasn't aware or he is not internet savvy? Pele o.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by freddie009(m): 8:32am On Dec 27, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:

Oh, he's not man enough?
I laff in bulabla bulabu.
That's the ego blackmail that they usually use to make men spend their life savings for marriage.
Your culture, your pride..
Ok na...
Una girls go remain single.

Leave them, I don't need to prove to any soul if I'm man enough.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by Oesophagus99(m): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2022
On top her smelly poochie that several guys have been scooping for free?
Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by Waffarianman(m): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2022
TheGoodAmerican:
This post is very funny. My ribs ooo grin grin grin

Did this really happen or is it fiction?

I dey tell you. With just lil data or opera mini free mb to login NL laugh go taya you

Am indoor laughing since morning NL no-go kee person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 27, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward / Please People Is It Compulsory To Greet Everyone Around You / The Most Expensive Coffin In The World Costs N78 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.