Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) (2783 Views)

My Experience At A Traditional Marriage Ceremony Today. / Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin / Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by HomeTutorsPro: 11:14am On Dec 26, 2022
BAYELSA MAN ABSCONDS FROM MARRIAGE CEREMONY OVER INCESSANT DEMANDS.

Drama as bridegroom walks out of engagement ceremony in Imo State due to extortion.

He paid N1,500,000 to cater for food, tents, chairs and a public address system.

He was also made to set aside N100,000 as the bride price that the two families had agreed on.

Biobelemoye David was asked to add N50,000 to the bride price because he had already impregnated the girl.

He was slapped with a N10,000 fine for making a detour to the wrong path and ending up in a different homestead other than the girl's.

He was also asked to pay N15,000 to appease the elders who had become tired of waiting for his arrival.

Drama however ensued when twelve girls covered in loose robes from head to toe were paraded before Biobelemoye David and he was asked to guess who his fiancée was.

He pointed at the wrong woman and that led to yet another fine of N15,000.

The decisive moment specifically was when the elders demanded for a refund of the total sum of N850,000 that had been paid as the girl's school fees and upkeep since she started primary school!

Fuming with anger which he tried his best to hide, Biobelemoye David excused himself to visit a nearby latrine and disappeared!

He switched off his phone and was last seen at a bus heading to Bayelsa State from Imo.

Charles Ebinimi Owaba

-Copied
© Pius Adesakin

Cc
RoyalRoy
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by bougeemarvel(m): 11:21am On Dec 26, 2022
Deleted

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by Roboto11: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2022
The man kawa.

grin
Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by Roboto11: 11:24am On Dec 26, 2022
But this is bulls.hit.

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by olasaad(f): 11:32am On Dec 26, 2022
Lol Mr David please don't look back cheesy and Bayelsa is still close to Imo, please travel to Adamawa or Taraba so that those elders will spend 2 days on the road before they reach you with their daughter.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by pdppower: 11:33am On Dec 26, 2022
That was a mistake na. Why run away? He should have requested for all he has spent and tell them the wedding is cancelled. I'm sure they will beg him to come and get the girl free of charge at last ni

13 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 26, 2022
This post is very funny. My ribs ooo grin grin grin

Did this really happen or is it fiction?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by obiekunie01: 11:40am On Dec 26, 2022
nice nollywood movie script! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by Kharol1234: 11:50am On Dec 26, 2022
Them wan open bank for Baba head, oga japa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by jerryunit48: 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
Let us be honest he was pushed to the limit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
Good decision, marriage come be like curse

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
My father no go allow me go this far because I want marry

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by sageb: 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
The man is not a cashcow for the greedy elders and inlaws.
Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by Shalommy(f): 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
Chaiii..cheesy cheesy Sure japa!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by Opportuneke(m): 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
Oh God
Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by shantti(m): 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
The girls family is evil.
The man did well
Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by Fbboyo: 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
And that is why most ladies from there are still single, This is what they use to scam innocent and unsuspecting suitors, it is a plan between the bride and the family, its an age long scam tradition in Imo state, they will do this to pursue the man and look for the next victim, This happened to someone I knew. If you must marry from Imo state, shine your eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by HomeTutorsPro: 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
bougeemarvel:
Them wan open new shop or wetin?
I tire o.
Person no even fit miss road in peace again?

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by HomeTutorsPro: 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
Roboto11:
But this is bulls.hit.
Absolute shitshit I swear!
Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by HomeTutorsPro: 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2022
olasaad:
Lol Mr David please don't look back cheesy and Bayelsa is still close to Imo, please travel to Adamawa or Taraba so that those elders will spend 2 days on the road before they reach you with their daughter.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
You're not nice oo.
Na japa level be that oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by HomeTutorsPro: 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
pdppower:
That was a mistake na. Why run away? He should have requested for all he has spent and tell them the wedding is cancelled. I'm sure they will beg him to come and get the girl free of charge at last ni
Those people will not beg him o.
A friend once told me that if you see any tall, light skinned pretty girl in town without a husband, there is a 95% chance she's from Imo.
Even their men run away from attempting to marry them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by Jozilinn: 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Why didn't his fiancee speak to her family,so they would reduce somethings... haba now hasn't he tried already,if he use up everything he has, what will happen when they get married... that why most men who go through with all this end up at times treating their wives as shit.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by HomeTutorsPro: 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
TheGoodAmerican:
This post is very funny. My ribs ooo grin grin grin

Did this really happen or is it fiction?
There is a huge chance it happened.
I've witnessed one myself.
I was dating a girl from Imo at the time. Met her in school.
I attended her cousin's marriage ceremony and I changed my mind about a future with her instantly.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by HomeTutorsPro: 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
obiekunie01:
nice nollywood movie script! cheesy
I wish I can say it is.
But it is reality.
I'm sure people with experience can testify.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by HomeTutorsPro: 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kharol1234:
Them wan open bank for Baba head, oga japa
I swear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by HomeTutorsPro: 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
jerryunit48:
Let us be honest he was pushed to the limit
And he bolted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by HomeTutorsPro: 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
ICANtutor:
Nobody should tell me this is a wedding. It's practically a contract of sale.

I believe they won't complain if such bride is used for ritual. Very selfish set of people.

Meanwhile, for private and corporate ICAN and ACCA lectures in Lagos,
Call: 08137040664

We are the real deal
And same people will be complaining when the man starts treating the woman like shiit.
I wonder if they think a man will be happy to part with his life savings all in the name of marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by HomeTutorsPro: 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
Oyindidi:
Good decision, marriage come be like curse

And they'll still expect him to take care of their daughter after the marriage oo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) by HomeTutorsPro: 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
ruggedtimi:
My father no go allow me go this far because I want marry
Good for you ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Father's Letter To His Unborn Child.......(brought Tears To My Eyes) / Marriage: A Way For Most Nigerian Women To Escape Poverty? / Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.