Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son (46707 Views)

Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies / Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) / Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by wolesmile(m): 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
dapsoneh:
Why is she avoiding her ring finger
Na she snap the pix herself?
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by advanceDNA: 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
Emeskhalifa:
I do not see anything wrong if the man can take a very good care of the two wives.
. The first wife is just overreacting.

This child is not Yul's

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Aboguede(m): 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
I pray he ends up like ifeanyi

Village people spotted shocked
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Agbadocassava: 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

Toddler reasons with his anus

Anuofa

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
ugly ass troll typing on top bedbugs infested bed with charcoal black patches leg

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Sibbb: 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
She’s beautiful, all women deserve love and ofcourse there’s enough room in the compound to accommodate them. Women learn to be your sisters keeper and learn to share things, the di1k and money is enough to go round.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Divija(f): 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
Merry Christmas to you and yours
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by TruthHurts100: 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
onthehill:
Actress Judy Austin, the second wife of actor Yul Edochie has shared Christmas photos of herself together with their son, IGBERETV reports.

She captioned the photos on her Instagram page;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmoACgMrH1Y/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Their son? Lol

Have you seen her ex husband? Look at him, look at the boy. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by jikjimmy: 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
[quote author=dapsoneh post=119441652]Why is she avoiding her ring finger[/quot

Good observation!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Kaycee9242(m): 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

God forbid! How can you wish and innocent child death? What did he know? Haba! This your comment no follow at all

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Biglittlelois(f): 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
That child looks exactly like her ex husband, no wonder Yul deleted all her pictures on his IG

Why didn't she post the rest of her kids? She should be proud of all her kids regardless of what happens.

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by foolbuster: 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

Back to sender. Your son will end up like ifeanyi. Wicked humans, tueh!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Goodman247: 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
Hychineson:
This boy is not in any way in resemblance to Yul Edochie. DNA needed.
Nigerians Una Don start o
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by idmoore(m): 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
Soldier go, soldier come.
We cannot denied the cultural practice of polygamy
and patriarchy in Africa.
Any man can have the will of polygamy, so far he can cater for them all.
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by annisy(f): 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
Merry Christmas to you darling, don't mind hypocrite and haters calling you home breaker!!!
Your husband saw you, liked you & approached you. If anyone must be crucified it shouldn't be you but your husband!! Your child deserves a father it is not in your place to school a man on morals
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Aboguede(m): 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
Gloriagee:
She tries tooooo hard and how about her older children ? Abi dem no reach to include for photoshoot undecided

So shr get other children including older shocked

Abeg tolli us jooh grin
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Eriokanmi: 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
I love children, irrespective of the circumstances surrounding their birth. Once I see them, I smile

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Biglittlelois(f): 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by We4all: 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
What about her other kids? Has she disowned them already?

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Reussite: 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
Lol Yul did not appear in both his first & second wife Christmas pix. grin This is what happens when you make a wrong decision. To be honest it was lust at play because May floors Judy in every way.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Confirm4real(m): 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
Just have money woman won't mind if you're already married...

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by jelel6: 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

Omo. See pesin prayer

I wonder the name of your god that you expect to answer this payer.
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Alusiizizi(m): 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
Johnrake69:
Yul will never have peace of mind until he marries a third wife. If you're going into polygamous marriage never stop at number 2. The drama will be too much to handle.

3rd wife will kill all the drama. angry

That's what I keep telling people. If you're going to marry more than one wife, don't stop at two but make it three, because in any issues you the man can always turn one of them against the rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by qtguru(m): 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
Home wrecker angry cry
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by JoeNL22(m): 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nawa ooo!
When will the actress drum support for Obi?
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
Where is her wedding ring, her ring finger is hidden in all the pictures. Has she been served breakfast so early?
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by We4all: 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
Aboguede:
Please ooh, yul broda is here. I am looking for a lady who can take care of her self plus our baby.

Call me ASAP for marriage. You can help ur friends or sisters too.

Thank you and happy new Yr in ad.

Are you looking for a wife or nanny?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by frog12: 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
na the 1st wife be dis or 2nd ?
why she look like the 1st wife?

and if na 2nd wife, she get other pikins for outside? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Eriokanmi: 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nwadu:
The boy is fair
He laughs like the father
But I can't see the nose ooh...

Hmmm NDA
This one no need DNA look at his face. You don't expect that he'd carry all his dad's features. Look at im mama nose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Turns 35, Releases Hot New Photos / Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.