Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son (46732 Views)

Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies / Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) / Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Deepthoughts: 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
grandstar:

There are lots of nigerian women who won't sleep with a married man.

I was in Computer Village the other day day and I overhead one lady tell someone: "You are a married man.You have a wife at hom. Leave me alone".

She bears guilt, especially when you consider she's not an impressionable 16 year old.
I have seen a lady said same to someone married yet same lady later agreed to date another married man so it's difficult to put the blame on the lady,the responsibility lies more on the married men,at least it's better to use a contraceptive method.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by newcommer: 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
qtguru:
Home wrecker angry cry
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by grandstar(m): 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Deepthoughts:
I have seen a lady said same to someone married yet same lady later agreed to date another married man so it's difficult to put the blame on the lady,the responsibility lies more on the married men,at least it's better to use a contraceptive method.

Contraception isn't the issue. Don't commit adultery (Read Hebrews 13:4)
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Deepthoughts: 2:51am On Dec 27, 2022
grandstar:

Contraception isn't the issue. Don't commit adultery (Read Hebrews 13:4)
No pretense, this one na story, almost impossicant especially for men.
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Danisaint112(m): 6:53am On Dec 27, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
I pray he ends up like ifeanyi

Which kind of stupid prayer is that?
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Betgold84: 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
All women sweet one way or the other.

Man no get choice.

onthehill:
Actress Judy Austin, the second wife of actor Yul Edochie has shared Christmas photos of herself together with their son, IGBERETV reports.

She captioned the photos on her Instagram page;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmoACgMrH1Y/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Ekeneegwu(m): 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
I pray he ends up like ifeanyi

May God forgive you .
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by OrigeenalSeven: 7:15am On Dec 30, 2022
Dshocker:
The first wife looks more beautiful...
Na just firm breast and tighter vagina make Yul go marry another woman.
b4 nkor you no like Toto way tight na the one way be like borehole you want abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flavour N'abania And Laura Ikeji In Abidjan - Photo / Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.