Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son (46733 Views)

Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies / Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) / Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by dapsoneh: 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2022
5thcolm:

Lol. Your own pass monitoring spirit
Lol.. I just noticed all the four pictures, she avoided showing the ring finger grin
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by KennethEnyi(m): 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
I pray he ends up like ifeanyi

Nawa o cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by asahnwaKC: 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
Useless woman where’s her other children ….so bcus no be yul born them undecided

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by juniorstar(m): 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
onthehill:
Actress Judy Austin, the second wife of actor Yul Edochie has shared Christmas photos of herself together with their son, IGBERETV reports.

She captioned the photos on her Instagram page;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmoACgMrH1Y/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
This woman fine...but why settle to be a 2nd wife...if she was more patient she would av been an only wife to another man.
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Chee59(f): 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
She left her husband to become a meddlesome interloper in another woman's home.
Godless people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by abidem4real: 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
Dshocker:
The first wife looks more beautiful...

Na just firm breast and tighter vagina make Yul go marry another woman.
How do you know that his second wife's pussy is tighter? U don test am

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by frog12: 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
wetin that mean??

dapsoneh:
Lol.. I just noticed all the four pictures, she avoided showing the ring finger grin
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
this babe is hotter than May to be sincere, na only poor man people dey cry on top when they married second wives
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
See her looking disheveled with her fake-looking untidy wig. Btw, that boy doesn't look a single bit like Yul. DNA test needed.
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Munzy14(m): 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
Johnrake69:
Yul will never have peace of mind until he marries a third wife. If you're going into polygamous marriage never stop at number 2. The drama will be too much to handle.

3rd wife will kill all the drama. angry
Exactly grin
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by dazzlingd(m): 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
Fine woman, enjoy your life
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by frog12: 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
what does it mean if she hides her ring finger ??

please tell me.
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Alusiizizi(m): 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
Isabi4lov:
And what if he doesn't have the zeal to do so , stopping at 3 won't help either , number 12 will do..

Going up to 3 wives will have a mitigating effect on the inclination for only 2 wives to gang up against the pater-familias.
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Venom11(m): 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
grandstar:
Home breaker.

I'm sure she'll be pained more than the first wife to were she to learn that Yul has a new child outside.

Married men should be faithful to their wives and vice versa. There's is no iniquity nor injustice with God (Read Hebrews 13:4). God is not Nigeria
Lol.
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by stuffs2002: 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
dapsoneh:
ask ur ancestor

What do you expect from IPOB PIIGS
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Benwems(m): 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
What’s the cost of fuel in port harcourt.
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by dapsoneh: 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
stuffs2002:

Oloriburuku, go ask your father
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by dapsoneh: 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
stuffs2002:

go asK ur uncivilized mother and father.. Oloriburuku, oloshi
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by frog12: 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
what does it mean if she hides her ring finger ??

please tell me.
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by jaxxy(m): 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nice
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by ufotunang: 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
Husband snatcher
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Exceed15: 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
grandstar:
Home breaker.

I'm sure she'll be pained more than the first wife to were she to learn that Yul has a new child outside.

Married men should be faithful to their wives and vice versa. There's is no iniquity nor injustice with God (Read Hebrews 13:4). God is not Nigeria

She's not the homebreaker , the man went for her.
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Exceed15: 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
Beautiful people
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by grandstar(m): 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
Okarakwu:
Which home did she break ?...Yul Edochie
or May Edochie complained to you ? You no go go build your own family ,you are here looking for whose home you will break with your amibo and busybody

Why did they not take pictures like one big happy family? The truth is bitter
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Deepthoughts: 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
grandstar:
Home breaker.

I won't call her a home breaker,Yul new he was married when he approached her n was going raw,so don't blame her, likely she must have resisted but Yul insisted.
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Deepthoughts: 5:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
Johnrake69:
Yul will never have peace of mind until he marries a third wife. If you're going into polygamous marriage never stop at number 2. The drama will be too much to handle.

3rd wife will kill all the drama. angry
That's the logic of checkmating wahala by option of confusion!
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Saintmary(f): 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
Hychineson:
This boy is not in any way in resemblance to Yul Edochie. DNA needed.

He looks like his original daddy.

Somebody is doing the job of "alágbàtó"
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Deepthoughts: 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Dshocker:
The first wife looks more beautiful...

Na just firm breast and tighter vagina make Yul go marry another woman.
make the first wife go for vaginal adjustment procedure,I hear Dem dey do am for France, Spain, Germany or Italy.
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Dshocker(m): 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
Deepthoughts:
make the first wife go for vaginal adjustment procedure,I hear Dem dey do am for France, Spain, Germany or Italy.

Na money naaa
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by ahnie: 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
You're a very wicked soul, wishing death upon an innocent child.a child dat did you no wrongs.
TastyFriedPussy:
I pray he ends up like ifeanyi
good number of you guys needs to be checked clinically, because una nor balance upstairs at all.

What if this your ill wishes on this I'm cent child bounces on your household now you get dey cry Greek tears.
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by grandstar(m): 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
Deepthoughts:
I won't call her a home breaker,Yul new he was married when he approached her n was going raw,so don't blame her, likely she must have resisted but Yul insisted.

There are lots of nigerian women who won't sleep with a married man.

I was in Computer Village the other day day and I overhead one lady tell someone: "You are a married man.You have a wife at hom. Leave me alone".

She bears guilt, especially when you consider she's not an impressionable 16 year old.
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Kobicove(m): 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
dapsoneh:
Why is she avoiding her ring finger

Monitoring spirit grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flavour N'abania And Laura Ikeji In Abidjan - Photo / Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.