Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him (22667 Views)

Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) / 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta / 70-Year-Old Woman Raped By Her 25-Year-Old Relative In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by Thomthom(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
ecolime:
I keep saying this, never borrow anybody money you cannot gift them.

Many Nigerians are very terrible people and bad debtors. So, it's better to be called stingy than have yourself killed over peanut.

Stories like this is one of the reasons why I always laugh whenever I see serial debtors complain about loan sharks.
As if the loan shark forced them to collect loan from them..

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by belente(m): 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
naturefellow:
crime knows no ethnicity. Don't be an idiot!
he is already an idiot. You should rather say that he should not continue being an idiot
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by OrigeenalSeven: 10:51am On Dec 30, 2022
ernnie457:
And this wickedness had to happen in my state??

so na anoda state na bad thing supposed to dey happen to Abi?
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by naturefellow(m): 6:27am On Jan 02, 2023
belente:
he is already an idiot. You should rather say that he should not continue being an idiot
sometimes, I choose to give benefit of doubt, or be soft with the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

58-Year-Old Man Defiles 12-Year-Old Girl In Edo State (Photos) / Kidnappers Arrested By Security Agents In Osogbo (see Photos) / 31-yr-old Peacemaker Killed During Scuffle In Ogun Community (pic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.