Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him (22640 Views)

Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) / 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta / 70-Year-Old Woman Raped By Her 25-Year-Old Relative In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by Pacesetterz: 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
People from this side are always committing heinous crime
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by Teeroyzimma: 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
22 year old killed on December 22nd of 2022 nawao things dey happen
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by ghiloman28(m): 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
Wicked world
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by prophetfire: 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:

A 22-year-old dating a man of 49 years undecided

Nigerian girls no just get fear for body.
mmmm, but it's okay for a teen Regina to marry Ned who's in his sixtys. Okay, Ned is a billionaire while this one is broke. So he's not entitled to fresh puna.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Fira09:

Dude(criminal), but this is Richard Kingson a Ghanaian former Football player, why referring him an Igbo?, abi you dey swindle your fellow urchins.

Though I'm not Igbo.
You think those urchins are normal people?
They are the agberos you see doing "owo my dah" and robbing people on the streets of lagos. Just bunch of stack illiterates. 1st day I saw that picture I just laughed out loud how the tribal fools can't tell even while wearing his country football jersey.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by wiseone28: 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
Hmmm. I know this can only happens in the place mentioned. Na WA oo
You are right..

Just like skull mining take place in your own side
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
ecolime:
I keep saying this, never borrow anybody money you cannot gift them.

Many Nigerians are very terrible people and bad debtors. So, it's better to be called stingy than have yourself killed over peanut.

Stories like this is one of the reasons why I always laugh whenever I see serial debtors complain about loan sharks.
Absolutely! my own sibbling i gave money to buy property for me used the money for her own selfish projects, No nigerian and i mean, not even one nigerian can be trusted. Nigerians are the most dishonest people I ve ever dealt with in my whole dealings with humans (including my own families) especially people from Eastern nigeria, my families are also from the east, Igbo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by Emdebby2: 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
To borrow:
Easy to collect... difficult to pay back.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
And this wickedness had to happen in my state??
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by faithfull18(f): 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
ecolime:

Many Nigerians are very terrible people and bad debtors. So, it's better to be called stingy than have yourself killed over peanut.

Stories like this is one of the reasons why I always laugh whenever I see serial debtors complain about loan sharks.
Full stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
Add a pinch of IPOB
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by oluwaseyi0: 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
22 year old killed on December 22nd of 2022 nawao things dey happen

where do you see this?

in a movie you are watching?
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by shuri: 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nigerians are just wicked. Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku, nor Obi wasn't the killer o. Just know nobody can change this country except us. We are bad people.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by baralatie(m): 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
Omo
When I saw akpabuyo oga
I said to myself
I am not surprised
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by Olaolex: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
ezenwajosh:
Add a pinch of IPOB
Why are you like this nah Cross River is SS nah
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by sadiyamuhammad: 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by FireUpNow(m): 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:

Any dick can do that's their policy
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by Whoknowsme: 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:

Always attacking Nigerian girls for nothing.
Was that the only thing you read about?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by DKM123: 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nigerian men are evil!
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by Guyman01: 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
Fira09:

Dude(criminal), but this is Richard Kingson a Ghanaian former Football player, why referring him an Igbo?, abi you dey swindle your fellow urchins.

Though I'm not Igbo.
He thinks Igbos care about his existence, spanning threads with a Ghanaian and calling him Igbo is plain foolish
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by juman(m): 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
We dont have standard judiciary, if you borrow people money they might not pay back.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by jaszplus12(m): 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:

Had to go back and check the ages well well! How small gal go dey feel to date someone as old as her dad! Kaaiii...
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by SeeItSayIt: 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
May God save us from the evil on rampage across Nigeria & the globe in Jesus' Name, AMEN!

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
angry Wickedness everywhere.Some people are just evil ingrates,who don't deserve anything good in this life. I don't blame those who refuse to lend at all.They don't want to be cheated if they can avoid it.And also those who insist on collaterals and written agreements signed and duly stamped.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
Never help an Ingrate

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by dalass(f): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
Whoknowsme:
Always attacking Nigerian girls for nothing.
Was that the only thing you read about?

That's the only stuff that guy picked up from a tragic story where a kind woman gave money to a struggling middle-aged man who is dating her niece to help the idiot! Only to have her abducted on pure lies, killed and thrown in a septic tank just avoid paying her back? shocked

When Regina Daniels married an older man at less than half his age, they no ask silly questions o. angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by Whoknowsme: 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2022

dalass:

That's the only stuff that guy picked up from a tragic story where a kind woman gave money to a struggling middle-aged man who is dating her niece to help the idiot! Only to have her abducted on pure lies, killed and thrown in a septic tank just avoid paying her back? shocked

When Regina Daniels married an older man at less than half his age, they no ask silly questions o. angry
That particular guy has this obsession for Nigerian girls. It seems he has been served a very hot breakfast by his babe, hence the reason he trashes them in that manner.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by omonnakoda: 11:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
jaszplus12:

Had to go back and check the ages well well! How small gal go dey feel to date someone as old as her dad! Kaaiii...
Many of you live life on TV

That is the Nigerian reality especially in the rural areas
That is our culture and has been for ever

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by Coolgent(m): 12:24am On Dec 27, 2022
ecolime:

U are right
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by magicminister: 4:39am On Dec 27, 2022
Zonefree:

And so what?
You ignore the crime and you blame the victim!
You should be ashamed of yourself!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by jaszplus12(m): 9:09am On Dec 27, 2022
omonnakoda:
Many of you live life on TV

That is the Nigerian reality especially in the rural areas
That is our culture and has been for ever
I realize that bro, thanks for jolting my memory! I was actually comparing the guy to my self as for me it's a no no to date someone half my age!
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him by jaszplus12(m): 9:11am On Dec 27, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
Never help an Ingrate
Problem is, you won't know until you experience it!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gracious David West Pleads Guilty To Murder Charges / Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo / EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.