Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

10 LP Gubernatorial Candidates To Watch Out For in 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 LP Gubernatorial Candidates To Watch Out For in 2023 (3339 Views)

APC Wins Majority Seats In Benue Assembly Election: APC 21, PDP 10, LP 1 / Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 / Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 LP Gubernatorial Candidates To Watch Out For in 2023 by Grundig: 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
Gbadebo will very likely lose Lagos state. However, I see Peter Obi picking him as a minister.

Oti should win. Fairly confident of this. A loss will be a big surprise.

In Kaduna, I'm not sure the LP candidate will garner enough votes from the Muslim north of the state to cause an upset.
Re: 10 LP Gubernatorial Candidates To Watch Out For in 2023 by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
christejames:
I don't know where you got that. Ame from, Enugu LP candidate is Chijioke Edeoga and he is likely to win...
The Apga guy might likely win Enugu state
Re: 10 LP Gubernatorial Candidates To Watch Out For in 2023 by VTJN(m): 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
tinsel:
Presidential election comes before gubernatorial. You guys have never heard of bandwagon effect especially for a party like Labour with Obi as the only structure. After the presidential election and with Obi's failure, the euphoria will fizzle out and obidients will not even come out to vote in the subsequent elections that will follow
Lol

Sense will not kill you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 LP Gubernatorial Candidates To Watch Out For in 2023 by Okwyjesus(m): 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
nazicartel:
I don't know about the rest. But I know Otti will win.... Lagos should return Sanwo Olu. Seems he's trying. I will prefer that APC rev. fr in Benue. Let's see what a priest can do. Kaduna will definitely swing to whichever way

You are honest in your analysis.

Sanwo has done well in Lagos
He should be re-elected but he should separate his destiny from that of Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 LP Gubernatorial Candidates To Watch Out For in 2023 by escohido123: 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
Wen u guys are done deceiving urselves una eye go clear.
Re: 10 LP Gubernatorial Candidates To Watch Out For in 2023 by Ahmedie28(m): 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
tinsel:
Presidential election comes before gubernatorial. You guys have never heard of bandwagon effect especially for a party like Labour with Obi as the only structure. After the presidential election and with Obi's failure, the euphoria will fizzle out and obidients will not even come out to vote in the subsequent elections that will follow
This guy Sabi politics , let them keep deceiving themselves. Op add Borno, Bauchi Niger labour will win them in dream

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 LP Gubernatorial Candidates To Watch Out For in 2023 by LegendHero(m): 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
LP will win the governorship election of the whole 36 states.

Congrats to LP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 LP Gubernatorial Candidates To Watch Out For in 2023 by seunmsg(m): 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
Sadly, none of them will win. Not even one.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 LP Gubernatorial Candidates To Watch Out For in 2023 by rolams(m): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
I only see Alex Otti.
Re: 10 LP Gubernatorial Candidates To Watch Out For in 2023 by Tinubuadvocate: 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
angry
Re: 10 LP Gubernatorial Candidates To Watch Out For in 2023 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
If any of these happens, who knows, maybe I can fucck Beyonce too while Jay-Z watches helplessly
Re: 10 LP Gubernatorial Candidates To Watch Out For in 2023 by olufadeke86267: 6:48am On Dec 27, 2022
Well done op. That is how LP will also pull surprises in the two Chambers of the national assembly.Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.Well done op. That is how LP will also pull surprises in the two Chambers of the national assembly.Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: 10 LP Gubernatorial Candidates To Watch Out For in 2023 by Isobug: 7:01am On Dec 27, 2022
Solsix:
Stop giving yourself false hope
Keep believing on old order. Na you go still suffer

1 Like

Re: 10 LP Gubernatorial Candidates To Watch Out For in 2023 by Risentouch(m): 7:51am On Dec 27, 2022
Alex Otti of Abia is a sure win, with or without Obi.
Obi is just a plus to him.
But that Ebonyi guy is unrealistic, he is not popular and I doubt if he still stands a chance even if Obi wins, APC has 60% chance of winning if elections are held today. Even the PDP guy (Ifeanyi) is working for APC, Dave Umahi just used him to destroy and take over PDP structure. It's only someone who doesn't understand the game played here will take him seriously. The serious rival against APC is the APGA guy, but Dave is fighting tooth and nail the kill his popularity, all his billboards and posters are always destroyed even after replacement.
GRV only hopes on Obi's victory to get votes, and if Obi wins he is sure of at least 80% of Igbo votes in Lagos.
I heard the kd guy is trying but will El-rufai agree?
The Venue guy should try his best to capitalize more on Obi popularity to sell his own candidacy, let him make them to see him as Obi subordinate.

1 Like

Re: 10 LP Gubernatorial Candidates To Watch Out For in 2023 by pabish(m): 10:00am On Dec 27, 2022
One surprise that might spring up after the presidential elections,is LP making in road to the state assemblies . The situation is dicey,that's why the G5 governors are trying to avoid revenge vote from Obidients. If by circumstance Obi does't win,most SS and SE states will likely have majority of their house of assembly members from LP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! / Governor Ortom Officially Endorse Peter Obi / Jonathan To Keep Power Portfolio For Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.