Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,538 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Lost One Testicle / Testosterone/ Testicle Torsion - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lost One Testicle / Testosterone/ Testicle Torsion (364 Views)

I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone / What To Know About Testicular Torsion (TT) / Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost One Testicle / Testosterone/ Testicle Torsion by Texaspotato: 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
I lost one of my testicle a year /half ago - this was due to testicle torsion that I neglected past the cutoff time (6hrs from onset ) to save the testicle . Now my life is stuck on this -depressed , have noticeably lost all my muscles , feel weak often , low motivation in the gym ,inability to focus , not so strong erection and living with self guilt everyday .

My best bet is to get on Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) by injecting my self once every week .
I’m skeptical about this - has anyone gotten on this Supplement before ?

What’s your take for a Nigerian brother .. thanks
Re: Lost One Testicle / Testosterone/ Testicle Torsion by oxygenator: 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
Texaspotato:
I lost one of my testicle a year /half ago - this was due to testicle torsion that I neglected past the cutoff time (6hrs from onset ) to save the testicle . Now my life is stuck on this -depressed , have noticeably lost all my muscles , feel weak often , low motivation in the gym ,inability to focus , not so strong erection and living with self guilt everyday .

My best bet is to get on Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) by injecting my self once every week .

Was the testicle surgically removed or not?
Re: Lost One Testicle / Testosterone/ Testicle Torsion by juniorstar(m): 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
One testicle is enough. To supply all your needs.
Re: Lost One Testicle / Testosterone/ Testicle Torsion by Jones90: 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
Texaspotato:

Bro same thing happened to me March 2020 in my place of work and before they could rush me to hospital, it was already late. One testicle was removed and I'm left with one.

I haven't notice any changes in my body system and my erection is as strong as it used to be. The surgeons only advice me to birth children on time... Which I've done already (2 kids now). And it's not even affecting me a bit. Still living my life like i used to.

So i think it's your mindset. You are letting it get over you.

1 Like

Re: Lost One Testicle / Testosterone/ Testicle Torsion by Emipathos(m): 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
Texaspotato:

It's not something to worry about. One testicle is enough to do the work. Your mindset need to change. I think you are just afraid for nothing except there are other complications that is causing the weak erection. You may need to get some supplements to fortify yourself. I have some Chinese capsules that is specifically for men's health and erection.

If you are interested you may chat me up on 08185363189 or call 08080993527

(1) (Reply)

Signs Of Unhealthy Heart / 5 Causes Of Kidney Stones And How To Prevent It (photos) / How Watermelon Can Boost Libido In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.