Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,764 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

If Not For Anything Else But For The Sake Of Rice, Please Vote Out APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Not For Anything Else But For The Sake Of Rice, Please Vote Out APC (509 Views)

Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu / Court Strikes Out APC's Argument That Atiku Is Not Nigerian By Birth / Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Not For Anything Else But For The Sake Of Rice, Please Vote Out APC by 3lovelyflowers(f): 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
How did you feel yesterday when you and the people you know including your neighbors couldn't afford rice? I mean common rice o. Rice which is the basic food for average Nigerians.

My brothers and sisters, even if your brain dey pain you, still try use am. Try use am abeg. You go cry pass wetin u dey cry today if you allow APC retain power to retain Buhari legacy.

God forbid.

Rice jumped from N7000 to N55,000 under the APC, making it very very very unaffordable to 133m poor Nigerians. I don't want to focus on anything else but rice.

We have to come together and kick out APC because of our precious common food - Rice.

Go get your PVC and make sure you VOTE PETER OBI.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Not For Anything Else But For The Sake Of Rice, Please Vote Out APC by Felimax(m): 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
Go to bed with the sure rest of mind that Tinubu will not rule this country.

Be very rest assured of that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Not For Anything Else But For The Sake Of Rice, Please Vote Out APC by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
For the sake of you, your family, your loved ones and generation vote them out!

This regime is not proactive

With all the commotion on rice plantation, what is the impact when it was needed

Beans, garri don become gold grin grin

Come see where Nigerians dey rejoice if them buy 10 medium onions for N500, you go fear grin

Chai! Buhari's legacies

3 Likes

Re: If Not For Anything Else But For The Sake Of Rice, Please Vote Out APC by Kaycee9242(m): 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
They must go, anybody supporting them doesn't mean well for Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Not For Anything Else But For The Sake Of Rice, Please Vote Out APC by peter0071(m): 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
APC must go... even on the platform of security... i score them ZERO!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: If Not For Anything Else But For The Sake Of Rice, Please Vote Out APC by Jostoman: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
This xmass no set at all, LP or PDP should take over back from this hardship and killing killing party called apc.

2 Likes

Re: If Not For Anything Else But For The Sake Of Rice, Please Vote Out APC by Olowoeko11: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ti’fun loran

1 Like

Re: If Not For Anything Else But For The Sake Of Rice, Please Vote Out APC by 3lovelyflowers(f): 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
Olowoeko11:
Ti’fun loran

Tribe will not put food on your table. Vote. Wisely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Not For Anything Else But For The Sake Of Rice, Please Vote Out APC by Olowoeko11: 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
3lovelyflowers:

Tribe will not put food on your table. Vote. Wisely.
sorry I choose infrastructures over cheap food

1 Like

Re: If Not For Anything Else But For The Sake Of Rice, Please Vote Out APC by Tingotoe: 2:54am On Dec 27, 2022
3lovelyflowers:
How did you feel yesterday when you and the people you know including your neighbors couldn't afford rice? I mean common rice o. Rice which is the basic food for average Nigerians.

My brothers and sisters, even if your brain dey pain you, still try use am. Try use am abeg. You go cry pass wetin u dey cry today if you allow APC retain power to retain Buhari legacy.

God forbid.

Rice jumped from N7000 to N55,000 under the APC, making it very very very unaffordable to 133m poor Nigerians. I don't want to focus on anything else but rice.

We have to come together and kick out APC because of our precious common food - Rice.

I will most certainly NOT vote for Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: If Not For Anything Else But For The Sake Of Rice, Please Vote Out APC by Chelseanababa(m): 3:05am On Dec 27, 2022
3lovelyflowers:

God forbid.

We are not voting for the supreme monkey, you may kill yourself
Re: If Not For Anything Else But For The Sake Of Rice, Please Vote Out APC by Chelseanababa(m): 3:08am On Dec 27, 2022
Felimax:
Go to bed with the sure rest of mind that Tinubu will not rule this country.

Be very rest assured of that.
something is wrong with your brain
Re: If Not For Anything Else But For The Sake Of Rice, Please Vote Out APC by Felimax(m): 6:59am On Dec 27, 2022
Chelseanababa:
something is wrong with my brain

You are bulababluing!
Re: If Not For Anything Else But For The Sake Of Rice, Please Vote Out APC by 3lovelyflowers(f): 9:09am On Dec 27, 2022
Tingotoe:
I will most certainly NOT vote for Peter Obi

Who will you vote for?
Re: If Not For Anything Else But For The Sake Of Rice, Please Vote Out APC by tungamaje: 9:30am On Dec 27, 2022
3lovelyflowers:

Who will you vote for?
Forget about those people who claim they are alright and want the status quo to continue because of tribalism. Next year you would see them here on Nairaland begging for any amount to feed. Don't just mind them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This One Tinubu Urchins Haven't Posted Labour Rally In Osun, Is Everything Okay / Atiku-okowa Mocks Tinubu Over Buhari’s Adamawa Snub / Ayade Swears-in First Non-indigene Muslim As Commissioner, 12 Others...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.