Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Pleas How Can I Procure The Citizenship Of Any Of These Countries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pleas How Can I Procure The Citizenship Of Any Of These Countries (792 Views)

How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? / Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? / What Is The Citizenship Of A Baby Born On An Airplane? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pleas How Can I Procure The Citizenship Of Any Of These Countries by BJanta: 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
St Kitts and Nevis, Grenada,
Dominica and St Lucia? And
the. costs from those that
know.
Re: Pleas How Can I Procure The Citizenship Of Any Of These Countries by Nickisindigo(m): 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
200-250k range
Re: Pleas How Can I Procure The Citizenship Of Any Of These Countries by ednut1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/wealthy-nigerians-buying-passports-cash-100037109.html Also factor in immigration lawyer fees. You are looking at over 80m naira

Re: Pleas How Can I Procure The Citizenship Of Any Of These Countries by BJanta: 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nickisindigo:
200-250k range

Huge thanks. But is it in Naira?
Re: Pleas How Can I Procure The Citizenship Of Any Of These Countries by BJanta: 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
ednut1:
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/wealthy-nigerians-buying-passports-cash-100037109.html Also factor in immigration lawyer fees. You are looking at over 80m naira

Thanks a great deal for being of help.
Re: Pleas How Can I Procure The Citizenship Of Any Of These Countries by Born2conquer: 8:31am On Dec 27, 2022
BJanta:

Huge thanks. But is it in Naira?
Dollars
Re: Pleas How Can I Procure The Citizenship Of Any Of These Countries by Cadwallader12: 12:44pm On Apr 23
Procure The Citizenship encapsulates the journey towards acquiring a nation's identity and rights. Among the myriad paths to citizenship, one prominent example is the pursuit of Israeli citizenship. It represents a commitment to the rich history, culture, and values of the Israeli nation. For many, obtaining Israeli citizenship signifies a profound connection to the land of Israel, its people, and its heritage. Whether through birth, naturalization, or ancestral ties, the process of securing Israeli citizenship embodies a profound personal and collective significance. It embodies the aspirations, dreams, and sometimes the struggles of individuals seeking to become an integral part of Israeli society.

(1) (Reply)

Work Permit To Uk Student Visa (how Possible) / Dont Let Your Visa Fees Become An Intervention Fund For Industralized Nations. / Immigrant's Attempt To Enter Uk Ruined By Pals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.