Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) (69134 Views)

They Are Actually Killing White Farmers Every Day- Elon Musk Accuses Black S.A / Why Do White Cops Feel So Free To Attack Black In America? / But Nazi Germany Was Racists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
Machinegun91:
a useless lazy mofos has spoken trash again

I see you're hurt up the bum.
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Carthaporo: 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
engrchykae:
their attacks were borne out of patriotism for their country.
Unlike fools in Nigeria who will wickedly vote buhari twice and are ready to vote Tinubu.
Zulus love their country while Nigerians hate Nigeria
the whites in the SA does not fancy the black they take every black as a slave imaging this happening in Nigeria even though we are face by global challenges this kind or brutal will not happened here that's why we are called the African giants simply because the inferior can never outweighs the superior our main issue here in Nigeria is due to the different ethnics groups and culture and religious plays a hypabolic role in disintegrating and segregating us but we are more united than the south African
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Superwave16320: 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
Mumu I am a Nigerians n man enough to tell you clowns have o get your country together, fight for your country instead of renegades n failures like the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi presenting themselves as saint we can have leaders with intelligence.

Nawttiboi007:
So face ur shits from the whites and leaves us out of your miserable ordeals

1 Like

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by vannessa7(f): 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
jeromestarks:
Hmmmm. Racism in this modern era? No naah.

Anyways, back here in Nigeria

Many people (especially non virgin girls) have been advocating that only a virgin man should marry a virgin woman.
They are of the opinion that body- count has the same importance for women as it is for men. They are wrong!
A man is the one who gives during sex. The semen leaves his body into a woman's body. That is to say that a woman collects the semen which is housed in her body.

Have you wondered why a wife starts to look like her husband after many years in marriage? That's because she has been absorbing the man's genetic material into her body. This will somehow (however minute mix with her blood and inturn, her DNA). This traits in her system will also be passed down to her children (as we all know that fetus feeds from the mother's system (that is, they take from everything inside the mother's blood).

Now, if a woman sleep with a man who has some kinda of disorder (biological or spiritual disorder), the man deposits this disorder in to her system. Her system will keep some of these disorder ( through a genetic process called "duplication " of blue print - this is how DNA multiply in the body of animals)
If this same woman sleeps with other men, her body keeps a copy of all the men's DNA in her system ( she may not even know that this is happening). Therefore, if she slept with 5 guys, she would house five traits from these men.

Now, if this same woman marries a man. The man impregnates her. The baby will feed from the mother's body system (which is now a hub of the genetic material of 5 men). This baby will absorb the traits of these 5 men (now 6, including the husband) and develop into a full grown body.
Here is the danger of this super- hybrid.
If the traits in these five men is womanizing, stealing, assassination, gluttony and depression, this innocent baby will "inherit" these traits even when it is not found in the family of the original father.

One day, you will see your child exhibiting characters that your father and grand great father's did not exhibit and you would wonder who is the father of this boy.

This is why our fore father's used to pick wife for their children from a notable family not from a family with bad tract records.

As for wether body count means anything to a man, The man gives the semen. It leaves his body into a woman's body.
Take for example; you have a big cup. You pour orange juice in it. Then you pour wine in it. Then coke. Then mango juice. Then urine. Then tomato paste. Then saliva. Then pap. Then sea water. Then goat blood. Then engine oil and many assorted juice.
Which do you think will be conterminated?
The juice containers or the big cup?

Marry a virgin. If you did not, then I am sorry to tell you that one or Two of your children is not your own.
Most likely, your wife pinned her ex pregnancy on you.
You want to spend your life training someone else's child?
Make a choice today. Fvck any girl you want but settle down with a virgin.

Non virgins are good for sex but not for family (except you want your daughters too to open their legs for men before they marry).

Check what the bible has to say:

Deuteronomy 22:13-21
13 “If any man takes a wife and goes in to her and then hates her 14 and accuses her of misconduct and brings a bad name upon her, saying, ‘I took this woman, and when I came near her, I did not find in her evidence of virginity,’ 15 then the father of the young woman and her mother shall take and bring out the evidence of her virginity to the elders of the city in the gate. 16 And the father of the young woman shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man to marry, and he hates her; 17 and behold, he has accused her of misconduct, saying, “I did not find in your daughter evidence of virginity.” And yet this is the evidence of my daughter's virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloak before the elders of the city. 18 Then the elders of that city shall take the man and whip[a] him, 19 and they shall fine him a hundred shekels[b] of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name upon a virgin[c] of Israel. And she shall be his wife. He may not divorce her all his days. 20 But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, 21 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.

You are trying so hard to convince yourself that your homegrown philosophy is correct when it's utter balderdash. Ask yourself why men contact veneral diseases through sex if women don't also pass body fluid into the man, it's vice versa, either you are a boy or girl you are giving out your virtues, glory and any spiritual load in your body when you sleep around and you are also receiving from the other person you are sleeping with, have you heard of soul tie? Many people are going through serious challenges after marriage because they have given out their glory to various sleeping partner before marriage and they need serious prayer and holiness to recover all they have lost. That is why some people experience breakthrough and growth after marriage while some go down immediately because they inherit the other persons shenanigans. As for a baby in the womb taken on the trait of someone who did not donate the sperm and it's not related by blood to the father, that's utter nonsense, DNA test will never be correct if that is possible.
And remember Jesus said where is the man that was committing adultery with the woman, he did not blame only the woman because both of them are culpable.

2 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by tonididdy(m): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
WannaHowzit:

So says a white worshipping house nigger.

Stale... Where's the joke? undecided on you MF white slave grin

1 Like

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
tonididdy:

Stale... Where's the joke? undecided on you MF white slave grin

There's no joke. Houseniggerism is a very sad condition. Especially when one prays to be recolonised so that they can live like South Africans.
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Fuckyoumod: 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
engrchykae:
stop being stupid,this is the time to rally round your fellow Africans.
Not time of talking nonsense.
The EFF leader is a good friend of Nigerians and wants a united African youth
junkie who is a fellow African?

3 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by tonididdy(m): 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
WannaHowzit:

There's no joke. Houseniggerism is a very sad condition. Especially when one prays to be recolonised so that they can live like South Africans.

Says a white ass licker on Nigerian forum.
grin
Stupidity is black SAns
Set of dumb MF.... There's nothing to enjoy in that godforsaken land of yours, all the good stuffs are controlled by the white skin, even your presidents cannot swim in white pools grin

Suffer for earth, suffer for afterlife
Una nor wise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
tonididdy:

Says a white ass licker on Nigerian forum.
grin
Stupidity is black SAns
Set of dumb MF.... There's nothing to enjoy in that godforsaken land of yours, all the good stuffs are controlled by the white skin, even your presidents cannot swim in white pools grin

Suffer for earth, suffer for afterlife
Una nor wise.

So says someone whose president spends 300 days out of 365 in a London hospital. No nice amenities in Japageria? grin grin grin

I don't know why I'm laughing, it's a well known fact there's nothing nice in Nigeria.
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by tonididdy(m): 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
WannaHowzit:

So says someone whose president spends 300 days out of 365 in a London hospital. No nice amenities in Japageria? grin grin grin

I don't know why I'm laughing, it's a well known fact there's nothing nice in Nigeria.

Pfff.... grin
You're a dummy... It's no use going back and forth with you.
Enjoy your 21st century slavery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
tonididdy:

Pfff.... grin
You're a dummy... It's no use going back and forth with you.
Enjoy your 21st century slavery.

I'll eWallet you my slave profits first so you stop eating snakes.

I'll do that before your Japagerian brain defaults to scamming old white women in Europe.
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by tonididdy(m): 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
WannaHowzit:

I'll eWallet you my slave profits first so you stop eating snakes.

I'll do that before your Japagerian brain defaults to scamming old white women in Europe.
Lol stay updated
We also scam your white SA masters cool

#bossMOVES!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by fluffybaby(f): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
Bloody cowards. If it was a fellow black person that had a fight with those kids now, they would have gone on a xenophobic outrage attacking any black foreigner they come in contact with. But see them dancing like little monkeys round the pool.

3 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by fluffybaby(f): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
vannessa7:

You are trying so hard to convince yourself that your homegrown philosophy is correct when it's utter balderdash. Ask yourself why men contact veneral diseases through sex if women don't also pass body fluid into the man, it's vice versa, either you are a boy or girl you are giving out your virtues, glory and any spiritual load in your body when you sleep around and you are also receiving from the other person you are sleeping with, have you heard of soul tie? Many people are going through serious challenges after marriage because they have given out their glory to various sleeping partner before marriage and they need serious prayer and holiness to recover all they have lost. That is why some people experience breakthrough and growth after marriage while some go down immediately because they inherit the other persons shenanigans. As for a baby in the womb taken on the trait of someone who did not donate the sperm and it's not related by blood to the father, that's utter nonsense, DNA test will never be correct if that is possible.
And remember Jesus said where is the man that was committing adultery with the woman, he did not blame only the woman because both of them are culpable.

That person is a loser whose only moment of importance is when a woman is forced to be subservient to him. Talk from now till tomorrow and he won't see things any different.

4 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Olat4421: 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
Originalsly:
I'm looking hard... but can't see any racism. What I see is disrespect and disregard for rules. The pool is fenced .... no one is in the pool which suggests it's off limits to the public. Seems to me the two boys are told to leave but insist on being in the pool .... then want to fight grown men. If those men were Black .... and the teens just as arrogant.... both of them would've been in hospital fighting for their lives and the whole drama would not make news. I see no racism in this.... the men just happen to be White.
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by BRATISLAVA: 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
What's the context?
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Pharaohny: 5:42am On Dec 28, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Lol, 5 ChInese people refused 220 million Nigerians entry into their Lagos restaurant a couple of years ago.

Where's that pic of a Nigerian soldier holding an umbrella for a Chinese developer grin

You didn't even go through apartheid but you're Chinese *ss while. How much is your debt to them again is US dollars grin

Compared to what you go through grin grin grin on daily basis grin grin grin lmao
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 6:12am On Dec 28, 2022
Parrot69:

Fooool! Know the difference BTW Niger and Nigeria! Zulu man from a foolish tribe.
LOL. There's slavery in Nigeria Arab slave. Modern day slavery.

1 Like

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 6:34am On Dec 28, 2022
Parrot69:

Yawns *
From Google I guess?
Who takes articles published by a black bitter South african on Google serious? undecided
You're always on Nigerian forum cos you're looking for ways to relocate and work in Nigeria for a living grin
Demented Zulu slave.
LOL, except, there's no slavery in South Africa...slavery exists in Nigeria. Even Buhari concedes...

Slave. LoL

1 Like

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by engrchykae(m): 8:51am On Dec 28, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
junkie who is a fellow African?

your father
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Fuckyoumod: 11:26am On Dec 28, 2022
engrchykae:
your father
who is this street arab?

Thunder fire you, your father and all you good for nothing South Africans.

You are all animals, and mustn't be in the same pool with white men.
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by cocolacec(m): 11:43am On Dec 28, 2022
seguno2:

Please how did the land belong to the blacks, if they are not in the Garden of Eden where God created Adam and Eve according to the Abrahamic religions
The blacks were the original Adam and Eve.Black is the prototype race which gave birth to the rest.Human race is one with different colors and variation due to weather,geographical location and adaptations .Everyone evolved from the black man.
Only the black man and woman can give birth to others,no whiteman or woman can ever give birth to blacks.Blacks were the earlier humans as well as your prophets were blacks whitewashed.
There is something in the Black man's history the whites hid so you dont take back your power.Your black ancestors built the Egyptian pyramid before the Arabs wipe off its inhabitants and sold some into slavery.Have you ever wondered why blacks had the richest continent in the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jTAueCy4O0&t=118s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMAtkjy_YK4
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by seguno2: 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
cocolacec:

The blacks were the original Adam and Eve.Black is the prototype race which gave birth to the rest.Human race is one with different colors and variation due to weather,geographical location and adaptations .Everyone evolved from the black man.
Only the black man and woman can give birth to others,no whiteman or woman can ever give birth to blacks.Blacks were the earlier humans as well as your prophets were blacks whitewashed.
There is something in the Black man's history the whites hid so you dont take back your power.Your black ancestors built the Egyptian pyramid before the Arabs wipe off its inhabitants and sold some into slavery.Have you ever wondered why blacks had the richest continent in the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jTAueCy4O0&t=118s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMAtkjy_YK4

So is the swimming pool in South Africa, where they were having the racism fight, in the Garden of Eden, built by the Abrahamic God

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day / FULL Video Samuel Doe Assassination African Leaders This Is A Reminder... / Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.