Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) (69088 Views)

They Are Actually Killing White Farmers Every Day- Elon Musk Accuses Black S.A / Why Do White Cops Feel So Free To Attack Black In America? / But Nazi Germany Was Racists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Bobbiee: 5:46am On Dec 27, 2022
Omo these white monkeys have balls o. If they tried it in Nigeria, we'd all be reading their obituaries by now. I said it before, black Sans are slaves in their own country that's why they take all their frustration not on their white masters but on foreign blacks. If it were a foreign black man that tried this over there, you won't see them singing and dancing rounding the pool like a bunch of middle schoolers. Serious case of Stockholm syndrome

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by sharone21(f): 5:53am On Dec 27, 2022
carsuperman:
2 things I will never feel sad for even if they die, Women and South Africans

I know the women you won't feel sad for if they die: Other people's mothers, wives, sisters, daughters and female relatives except YOURS.

As we are condemning xenophobia, let us also try condemning female gender hatred, if not the lack of sympathy Nigerians are exhibiting against the South Africans may soon be turned on men like you.

Shun female gender hatred.....

Jeromestarks even on this thread still had to bring on hatred for the female gender even when he knows the women they tag as non virgins/ oloshos were spoilt in many ways than one by men and deflowered by men.

Happy 2023 in advance.

4 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Nolevel666: 5:57am On Dec 27, 2022
zinaunreal:

Get the hell out of my sight.... who is this maggot? Crawl away ... I cannot respond to you

I am the universe.
Me and u no be mate.
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by engrchykae(m): 5:57am On Dec 27, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Nice comment.

In other news, do you know Malema's links to Nigerians is a very controversial issue in SA?
because malema understood that Nigerians can take anything from fellow black leaders but won't take racism from foreigners.
You can't try that apartheid thing against Hausa,Igbo or Yoruba or nigerdelta.
Them no born the white man well.
Malema wants more Nigerians so that together they will choke the whites.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Bobbiee: 6:02am On Dec 27, 2022
Let the blacks South Africans continue to suffer. They are nothing but wild animals, nothing more than capuchin monkeys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by ebufa: 6:19am On Dec 27, 2022
mu2sa2:
White racism still dey gidigba for South Africa. The irony is that the blacks there are directing their bile against fellow blacks from other African countries, instead of confronting the white racists. Maybe apartheid has formatted the brain of those xenophobic zulus

How many times have you shameless Nigerians protested and confronted the Fulanis whose rabid tribalism is 10 times worse than apartheid! imagine a Fulani settler telling an Igbo man he cannot lead the Nigerian army,or be Managing director of Nigerian ports Authority,or be FCT minister or be Minister of Agriculture in a country that Igbos punched above their weight in the fight for independence from Great Britain.

The problem with you Nigerians is that you are in a perpetual state of denial, exacerbated by chronic cowardice! You see a mortal danger posed by these fiends from the sahel instead you bury your heads in the sand hoping the problem of fulani ethnic cleansing will blow over.........you dumbos are in for one hell of a ride! Instead of another fulani to rule Nigeria again.........I will take my chances with an arrogant yoruba misrule with a half fit Tinubu at the helm............Enuff of fulani tyranny !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Desusi: 6:24am On Dec 27, 2022
mu2sa2:
White racism still dey gidigba for South Africa. The irony is that the blacks there are directing their bile against fellow blacks from other African countries, instead of confronting the white racists. Maybe apartheid has formatted the brain of those xenophobic zulus
Thanks to the quick response of young black teen agers.You dare not medle with Whites in their resorts,in their own lands. Black must rise up to this challenge of racism,otherwise, they may be sitting on top of explosive. Shame on racists and their evils. This is Africa for Africans.!
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by tonididdy(m): 6:24am On Dec 27, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Whites have a monopoly over global wealth - that's why things like this happen not only in SA but all over Africa and the global South.

Because of centuries of colonialism and apartheid in SA some whites still feel entitled but as you can see in the video young South Africans have also gained confidence along with wealth. Thats why the teens fought back and why people could mobilise and occupy that space.

Lol will you keep kwayet!
In your own country of birth, you should be able to step foot anywhere in your country, as long as you are a citizen and can afford to.

That black SAns cannot step foot in white SAns dominated area is the greatest stupidity of the 21st century.

No white man, I repeat no white man can dictate things in Nigeria unless inside his own company.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by DestinyNigga: 6:27am On Dec 27, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Do whites scam people and sell drugs like you do in SA undecided Zimbabweans and Mozambicans dealing in hijackings undecided

We're dealing with the whites as you can see.

So type another more sober comment please.

You are not dealing with whites, whites are dealing with you! Your problem is your fellow Africans. Lazy people cheesy No wonder your women love Naija guys cheesy SIMPleton

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by tonididdy(m): 6:28am On Dec 27, 2022
ebufa:

How many times have you shameless Nigerians protested and confronted the Fulanis whose rabid tribalism is 10 times worse than apartheid! imagine a Fulani settler telling an Igbo man he cannot lead the Nigerian army,or be Managing director of Nigerian ports Authority,or be FCT minister or be Minister of Agriculture in a country that Igbos punched above their weight in the fight for independence from Great Britain.

The problem with you Nigerians is that you are in a perpetual state of denial, exacerbated by chronic cowardice! You see a mortal danger posed by these fiends from the sahel instead you bury your heads in the sand hoping the problem of fulani ethnic cleansing will blow over.........you dumbos are in for one hell of a ride! Instead of another fulani to rule Nigeria again.........I will take my chances with an arrogant yoruba misrule with a half fit Tinubu at the helm............Enuff of fulani tyranny !

Lol see this white slave grin
You will leave a 100 years and over forever in fear of a fellow country man just because of his skin color even when you have the majority.

Chai.... Are you people cursed! See what a few white men did to 2 black teens and all the black SA community could do is dance around the pool when the white men in question are smoking cigars in another location.

About your first mumu sentence, military and govt positions are won by elections and appointment.
Do you homework!

4 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by BigIyanga: 6:53am On Dec 27, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Do whites scam people and sell drugs like you do in SA undecided Zimbabweans and Mozambicans dealing in hijackings undecided

Why do SA blacks love drugs more than degree or entrepreneurship?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by wiseone28: 6:56am On Dec 27, 2022
WannaHowzit:
I'M INVITING SANE NIGERIANS TO DISCUSS THIS AS ADULTS.

Not all these bitter comments about xenophobia. So called xenophobia has its own origins. Let's discuss with proper Nigerians and not all these p*gs littering my thread.
Your problem is when someone wants to sympathize with you, you turn around to badmouth the person..

You lack comprehension or what?

Why post the news on a Nigerian forum?

2 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by IamMobisola(f): 6:56am On Dec 27, 2022
This is a family affair, we know dey put mouth.
Y’all are the same anyways

1 Like

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by IamMobisola(f): 6:58am On Dec 27, 2022
engrchykae:
stop being stupid,this is the time to rally round your fellow Africans.
Not time of talking nonsense.
The EFF leader is a good friend of Nigerians and wants a united African youth
Lmao.
When SA were attacking and killing Nigerians in the xenophobic attack, where were the EFF people? Fellow Africans kor

3 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by wiseone28: 7:06am On Dec 27, 2022
ebufa:

You prefer half sick tinubu to the best fit Obi because of tribalism?

I'm from the south if you ask.

2 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by jeromestarks: 7:09am On Dec 27, 2022
sharone21:

I know the women you won't feel sad for if they die: Other people's mothers, wives, sisters, daughters and female relatives except YOURS.

As we are condemning xenophobia, let us also try condemning female gender hatred, if not the lack of sympathy Nigerians are exhibiting against the South Africans may soon be turned on men like you.

Shun female gender hatred.....

Jeromestarks even on this thread still had to bring on hatred for the female gender even when he knows the women they tag as non virgins/ oloshos were spoilt in many ways than one by men and deflowered by men.

Happy 2023 in advance.

How can you say men spoil women?
If women were wise enough to quickly pick husbands when they were young and beautiful (18 -23), there will be no olosho in the street and women will be cherished and respected as the should but many of them wants to enjoy life, open their pvssy as if it's a business venture, play with men's attention thinking it will be there forever.

When they get wasted and old, when the attention the received from men has reduced, when their beauty is faded, when they're around 27/30, they will now be looking for ways to settle down with serious desperation.

They will be looking for the men they rejected in the pass to come back to them when the iphone boys have Fvcked and dropped.

Once you hear a girl say "all men are the same" just know that she has been fvcked and her glory has been taken away from her. She's empty and she can never find who will cherish her again because she has rejected the men who truly loved her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by cocolacec(m): 7:15am On Dec 27, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Whites took the amiable land like the fulanis belonging to the blacks.Anyone who takes over has turned you into a walking corpse.Money can be replaced but money can never be.
Whites are the drug barons while your African brothers are the errand boys peddling the drugs.
Whites are not as innocent as you think.

1 Like

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by AfonjaPriest: 7:32am On Dec 27, 2022
jeromestarks:
Hmmmm. Racism in this modern era? No naah.

Anyways, back here in Nigeria

Many people (especially non virgin girls) have been advocating that only a virgin man should marry a virgin woman.
They are of the opinion that body- count has the same importance for women as it is for men. They are wrong!
A man is the one who gives during sex. The semen leaves his body into a woman's body. That is to say that a woman collects the semen which is housed in her body.

Have you wondered why a wife starts to look like her husband after many years in marriage? That's because she has been absorbing the man's genetic material into her body. This will somehow (however minute mix with her blood and inturn, her DNA). This traits in her system will also be passed down to her children (as we all know that fetus feeds from the mother's system (that is, they take from everything inside the mother's blood).

Now, if a woman sleep with a man who has some kinda of disorder (biological or spiritual disorder), the man deposits this disorder in to her system. Her system will keep some of these disorder ( through a genetic process called "duplication " of blue print - this is how DNA multiply in the body of animals)
If this same woman sleeps with other men, her body keeps a copy of all the men's DNA in her system ( she may not even know that this is happening). Therefore, if she slept with 5 guys, she would house five traits from these men.

Now, if this same woman marries a man. The man impregnates her. The baby will feed from the mother's body system (which is now a hub of the genetic material of 5 men). This baby will absorb the traits of these 5 men (now 6, including the husband) and develop into a full grown body.
Here is the danger of this super- hybrid.
If the traits in these five men is womanizing, stealing, assassination, gluttony and depression, this innocent baby will "inherit" these traits even when it is not found in the family of the original father.

One day, you will see your child exhibiting characters that your father and grand great father's did not exhibit and you would wonder who is the father of this boy.

This is why our fore father's used to pick wife for their children from a notable family not from a family with bad tract records.

As for wether body count means anything to a man, The man gives the semen. It leaves his body into a woman's body.
Take for example; you have a big cup. You pour orange juice in it. Then you pour wine in it. Then coke. Then mango juice. Then urine. Then tomato paste. Then saliva. Then pap. Then sea water. Then goat blood. Then engine oil and many assorted juice.
Which do you think will be conterminated?
The juice containers or the big cup?

Marry a virgin. If you did not, then I am sorry to tell you that one or Two of your children is not your own.
Most likely, your wife pinned her ex pregnancy on you.
You want to spend your life training someone else's child?
Make a choice today. Fvck any girl you want but settle down with a virgin.

Non virgins are good for sex but not for family (except you want your daughters too to open their legs for men before they marry).

Check what the bible has to say:

Deuteronomy 22:13-21
13 “If any man takes a wife and goes in to her and then hates her 14 and accuses her of misconduct and brings a bad name upon her, saying, ‘I took this woman, and when I came near her, I did not find in her evidence of virginity,’ 15 then the father of the young woman and her mother shall take and bring out the evidence of her virginity to the elders of the city in the gate. 16 And the father of the young woman shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man to marry, and he hates her; 17 and behold, he has accused her of misconduct, saying, “I did not find in your daughter evidence of virginity.” And yet this is the evidence of my daughter's virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloak before the elders of the city. 18 Then the elders of that city shall take the man and whip[a] him, 19 and they shall fine him a hundred shekels[b] of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name upon a virgin[c] of Israel. And she shall be his wife. He may not divorce her all his days. 20 But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, 21 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.
Your virginity epistle is reasonable. Virgins are rare. Where can they be found? Or how can they be found?
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by gotnel: 7:33am On Dec 27, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Black SA deserve another 500 years of apartheid. Their level of xenophobia made me hate them forever.
Anything they touch, they destroy.
Really, I detest those black South Africans for their xenophobia
However we African people should know that we have common interest to pursue.
The white always seems to want to lord it over the black African people anywhere anytime.
Let us know that our liberation is only possible by coming together in unity and focus on positivity.

6 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Obidient4life2: 7:34am On Dec 27, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Clown! You are dealing with whites yet they occupy over 80% of your land! Shameless lazy folks!

4 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Elvis2kay: 7:35am On Dec 27, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Foooool! That's what the white media told you in other to let you hate your fellow African.

4 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by jeromestarks: 7:37am On Dec 27, 2022
AfonjaPriest:

Your virginity epistle is reasonable. Virgins are rare. Where can they be found? Or how can they be found?

Places to find a virgin
https://www.nairaland.com/7345496/places-find-virgin-woman
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Parrot69: 7:37am On Dec 27, 2022
WannaHowzit grin grin grin grin grin
You don't mess with Nigerians especially on a Nigerian platform grin
This is just the beginning. Call your fellow lap dogs cc: jaceblaze, IronGalaxy to counter them cheesy cheesy
I guess they're Cowards hiding under the cupboards with their phones inside a mosquito infested Soweto grin grin
You animals are in for a ride grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 7:39am On Dec 27, 2022
Parrot69:
WannaHowzit grin grin grin grin grin
You don't mess with Nigerians especially on a Nigerian platform grin
This is just the beginning. Call your fellow lap dogs cc: jaceblaze, IronGalaxy to counter them cheesy cheesy
I guess they're Cowards hiding under the cupboards with their phones inside a mosquito infested Soweto grin grin
You animals are in for a ride grin grin grin grin
You are actually such a stupid person

1 Like

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by seguno2: 7:39am On Dec 27, 2022
Roboto11:
Reserved for who?

Reserved for those who worked hard to get the money for building the swimming pool. Is that not how life is, abi you share your own money with people anyhow to your detriment?
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by seguno2: 7:45am On Dec 27, 2022
mu2sa2:

You could have fooled more people if this thread was not about blacks dealing with white racists.
Meanwhile, why are you not working on making your own country and communities as good as the whites have made theirs, instead of formatting your brain to japa and be a racism-wailing nuisance to oyinbos? Why is that so difficult for you to understand and work on
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 7:46am On Dec 27, 2022
Parrot69:

Your punch is weak. undecided
It's obvious you were born with sickle cell anemia. cry
21st century slave grin cheesy grin
Its not a punch, I don't do punches, I'm calling it as I see it. You're stupid and need to grow up. Quit qouting my name, while you're on it.

1 Like

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by seguno2: 7:50am On Dec 27, 2022
gotnel:

Really, I detest those black South Africans for their xenophobia
However we African people should know that we have common interest to pursue.
The white always seems to want to lord it over the black African people anywhere anytime.
Let us know that our liberation is only possible by coming together in unity and focus on positivity.

Coming together without working hard to stop depending on whites for everything, is inconsequential.
What is the usefulness of focusing on positivity without hard work for creating value and overtaking the whites, as Asians are doing?
Liberation no be for mouth only. Understood
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Fmghewzy2: 7:51am On Dec 27, 2022
WannaHowzit:
I'M INVITING SANE NIGERIANS TO DISCUSS THIS AS ADULTS.

Not all these bitter comments about xenophobia. So called xenophobia has its own origins. Let's discuss with proper Nigerians and not all these p*gs littering my thread.

I was about to say this until I saw your comments tagging Nigerians drugpeddlers and other Africans sort of names .

That is no good way to handle such situations, yes some morons where already saying xenophobic shits.

But your response should have been more matured

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by seguno2: 7:53am On Dec 27, 2022
cocolacec:

Whites took the amiable land like the fulanis belonging to the blacks.Anyone who takes over has turned you into a walking corpse.Money can be replaced but money can never be.
Whites are the drug barons while your African brothers are the errand boys peddling the drugs.
Whites are not as innocent as you think.

Please how did the land belong to the blacks, if they are not in the Garden of Eden where God created Adam and Eve according to the Abrahamic religions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day / FULL Video Samuel Doe Assassination African Leaders This Is A Reminder... / 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.