Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) (69119 Views)

They Are Actually Killing White Farmers Every Day- Elon Musk Accuses Black S.A / Why Do White Cops Feel So Free To Attack Black In America? / But Nazi Germany Was Racists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by ZazziAkbar(m): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
Notice how they won't react until it's a Nigerian...

5 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by wolverine78: 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
Fck South Africans. They hate other Black Africans. I hope the whites put them back in chains

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by smile11s(m): 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
samuelson06:
I'm still wondering if the White guys can try this sh!t in Nigeria. If they can't cohabit with the people, why not leave? What is it with tempting them all the time? If SA starts their xenophobia now, I hope they'll be able to fight back.

You will be shocked to know that white people got there before the blacks. History is crazy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by dominique(f): 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
Minority oppressing the majority. Only in Africa!
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by PaedophileProph: 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
Everything na music for these Boots wearing Alikas

1 Like

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Nawedeydia: 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
The biggest disgrace to humanity is racism.
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Pharaohny: 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
RestructureNig5:
What next after that? Lazy Zulu people

Stupid country grin grin grin[left][/left]
I never knew they can bully them I there own country grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
Like I care... shebi dem Dey always diss Naija sey dem better pass us ..
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Pharaohny: 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
So you being bullied by whites in your own country while you direct your grievances to other Blacks, Capital SHAME on you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Tracingpaths: 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
Living in Nigeria is already living in hell... Nothing surprises me again.

What's the next news?
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
Na Nigerians body dem Dey get power na.,, people wey be slave for their country grin grin grin
ZazziAkbar:
Notice how they won't react until it's a Nigerian...

11 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Streetmovement(m): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

All these white racist them too dey like pick on people wey them know say no get hand and mouth, have never seen a white racist approach someone in the form of Dwayne Johnson a.k.a The rock, Bunch of scared cows.

God Abeg I take God name beg you anyday wey I cross over to the west or wherever no allow make this white motherfuckas come near me with that racist shit cuz I'll punch the living daylight out of somebody's soft white face
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Theoarhics: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
Lazy south African men... God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by juman(m): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
They served them right.
Praise to Julius Malema party people.

2 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by zumbigbo(m): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
Most of those Black fools in SA are more worried about Zimbos than the crackers that stole their land and minerals...

9 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by RestructureNig5: 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Do whites scam people and sell drugs like you do in SA undecided Zimbabweans and Mozambicans dealing in hijackings undecided

We're dealing with the whites as you can see.

So type another more sober comment please.

After swimming in the pool, what next, did you arrest the racist? The racist has made his point

8 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by benqo01(m): 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
mu2sa2:
White racism still dey gidigba for South Africa. The irony is that the blacks there are directing their bile against fellow blacks from other African countries, instead of confronting the white racists. Maybe apartheid has formatted the brains of those xenophobic zulus

They deserve it if na fellow black Dem dey strong muscle

6 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Xking(m): 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
If it's black and black fighting they will say nothing, but as soon is White and black they will tag it racism....mtsheew ...so white can't vent their anger on black when they are provoke like every human being

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
I somehow find it hard to believe the story because I know my fellow black people, always using the victim mentality so that the world could sympathize with them.

They would start a fight and quickly start playing victims when they see that they're losing... That boy probably deserved that choke.

It's possible that they deliberately started disrespecting the white men, but when the men reacted, they started claiming racism.. Black people everywhere have this sickening mentality, always acting like the whites owe them the world when they should forget the past and move on.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
Pharaohny:
So you being bullied by whites in your own country while you direct your grievances to other Blacks, Capital SHAME on you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol, 5 ChInese people refused 220 million Nigerians entry into their Lagos restaurant a couple of years ago.

Where's that pic of a Nigerian soldier holding an umbrella for a Chinese developer grin

You didn't even go through apartheid but you're Chinese *ss while. How much is your debt to them again is US dollars grin
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by FreshGuy2(m): 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
The lazy black South Africans will definitely put the blame on other Africans and start attacking them as usual cus they've got no balls to confront their white masters... Mo.nkeys !

4 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
RestructureNig5:

After swimming in the pool, what next, did you arrest the racist? The racist has made his point

Learn to read. I posted a screenshot about the charges.
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Bigkoko: 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
Hahahahaha.....them no born dat white nigga well. Even for USA, when Musk misyarn he collect from that lez Prof during Elizabeth burial...

Wetin her name again?

ASAPFERG:
which day white man go try this thing for mushin?
cool

1 Like

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Elidrisy20: 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
Let us hear from the other side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
idk, Is south Africa an European country or is it still on the African Pole?
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Angelfrost(m): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
What a shame! After all the sacrifice and efforts of Mandela!

How can a country still be allowing colonialists oppress them in their own backyard?!

Then again, some of these same blacks do far worse to their fellow black immigrants... The last Xenophobic attacks are still fresh on our minds! undecided

Well, Food don land for Julius Malema!

2 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by oneMalik: 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
Let them know !

This is Africa and whites are strangers here .

Up Malema !

2 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by LilX: 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Do whites scam people and sell drugs like you do in SA undecided Zimbabweans and Mozambicans dealing in hijackings undecided

We're dealing with the whites as you can see.

So type another more sober comment please.

You are plainly mad. A failure looking for people to lay blames

2 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by romunu(m): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
Just wondering, can they try this in Nigeria?
WannaHowzit:
A video is doing the rounds on social media showing two black teenagers being attacked by several white men in a pool at the Maselspoort Resort and Conference Centre in Bloemfontein, Free State province.

According to Twitter user, @Tumii_Frost, her family wanted to spend the day at the South African resort when her brothers “were attacked by these grown men because they are apparently not allowed in the pool as it's reserved for the ‘white people’ here”.

Frost said her brothers are 13 and 18.

In the video, a white man is seen slapping the 13-year-old who is then thrown back in the pool when he tries to get up. The man then appears to try to choke the 18-year-old.

There are attempts to break the fight up but it escalates when the younger teen’s hair is pulled. The video ends when a man is seen dragging the older teen by the head in the pool.

Press 'Watch on YouTube' to see attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdOPTyOpjpE

According to Frost, who is also a radio broadcaster at CUT FM 105.8, a case has been opened with Glen Police, who confirmed a case of assault.

Frost said she was “appalled" the management at Maselspoort ‘insisted tthe event is not racially motivated’. In another tweet, Frost said the family was told by management they were overreacting.

Free State MEC for the Department of Economic, Small Business Development, Tourism and Environmental Affairs, Makalo Mohale, will be meeting with the management of Maselspoort Resort and Conference centre as well as getting in touch with the family and victims.

While some expressed anger at the incident and demanded action against the men, others took to the resort’s pages to bombard it with negative reviews.

The resort declined to comment on the incident.

Members of the radical pro-African Economic Freedom Fighters (South Africa's third biggest political party led by Julius Malema) held a demonstration at the pool following the incident. They have since occupied it.

WATCH: Black South Africans occupy pool at centre of racism row

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3wd-p5dQSY

The white culprits have been ordered to appear in court.
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Angelicqueen(f): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
Whites have a monopoly over global wealth - that's why things like this happen not only in SA but all over Africa and the global South.

This shit can't happen in Nigeria, for where, fear no go make den try am

4 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
Their problem. I don't give a shit. I have never and will never visit SA.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day / Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces / FULL Video Samuel Doe Assassination African Leaders This Is A Reminder...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.