Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name (13568 Views)

Ex-head Of State Linked To UN House Bombing / Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ / Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by balium(m): 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2011
dis american people sef smart. first it was niger delta, that one no work now boko haram all in a bid to get our oil.check all arab nations where american soldier dey, then get oil america won chop free oil so they create dis terrorism stuff so as to gain access especially now that they are bringing FBI into nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by gokuu(m): 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2011
@ nasoeb: u are such a foolish foetus of a mad woman, i really don't believe a fool as great as u can exist! Don't you understand the meaning of 'doubt'? Do you think you are chatting with that biatch u have as a mother? I don't blame you o, charity begins at home, one wonders how hopeless charlatans like you are doing on NL! I am sure your parents are ''fools @ 70''
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by redsun(m): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2011
Was lugard right?
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by Abujabir24: 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2011
Who is d person sayin i am a member of bh? Y wil i be a member of boko haram wen i am studying boko at university, department of accounting, 200level. Who ever said am a member must be nuts. D email i said i snt dem, i got their email 4rm a website nairaland posted about 2 months ago sayin d website blongs 2 dem. So please stop d accusation.
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by hagma37yahoocom: 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2011
pls is their any WMD found in iraq afta d execution of sadam husain on salah day notin dat sadam was d only person dat could hold iraqis 2gether
nobody is talkin abt hw UN betrayed d great pple of Rwanda durhn d genocide
nobody is talkin abt kashmir
nobody is talkin abt chechenya
nobody is talkin abt sabia
nobody is talkin abt atrustities comited by UN n US to millions of inocent souls acros d wrld hw cld u forget history so soon
Frnds note dat no muslim scholar suport d idea of boko haram muhd yusuf(boko haram leader) k .h.ad debate wit top muslim scholars n he was told 2 reframe bt ng inteligent agency mis calculatd n killed muhd yusuf tinkin dat it was a smal group
Islam is a religion of peace
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2011
balium:

dis american people sef smart. first it was niger delta, that one no work now boko haram all in a bid to get our oil.check all arab nations where american soldier dey, then get oil america won chop free oil so they create dis terrorism stuff so as to gain access especially now that they are bringing FBI into nigeria
keep blaming those who dont give a shot of you and are far away! while the real problem is you and the govt! is a pity!
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by lee007(m): 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2011
i can believe anything in this whole wide world, but that islam is a religion of peace  no way!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by Eemah(m): 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2011
When is dis Boko Haram spokesman going to carry out his own suicide bombing attack ? Or doesn't he want to go to heaven and enjoy those virgins
Bloody deceiver, u will surely roast in d hotest part of hell not only for decieving those suicide mugus and also for wrong indoctrination,injury to humanity waste of innocent lives !!!
BOKO MONKEY !!!
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by Beaf: 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2011
Abujabir24:

Who is d person sayin i am a member of bh? Y wil i be a member of boko haram wen i am studying boko at university, department of accounting, 200level. Who ever said am a member must be nuts. D email i said i snt dem, i got their email 4rm a website nairaland posted about 2 months ago sayin d website blongs 2 dem. So please stop d accusation.

You actually emailed boko haram and you aint a member? Is it really possible to be so stup!d? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Guy, believe me, FBI, MOSSAD and the whole works are on your tail, you might not know it, but they are unto you, your family, all of your friends.
What a low IQed guy! shocked
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by Eemah(m): 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2011
When is dis Boko Haram spokesman going to carry out his own suicide bombing attack ? Or doesn't he want to go to heaven and enjoy those virgins
Bloody deceiver, u will surely roast in d hotest part of hell not only for decieving those suicide mugus and also for wrong indoctrination,injury to humanity waste of innocent lives !!!
BOKO MONKEY !!!When is dis Boko Haram spokesman going to carry out his own suicide bombing attack ? Or doesn't he want to go to heaven and enjoy those virgins
BOKO MONKEY !!!
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by jspac(m): 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2011
Abujabir24:

shocked GAT MI EYES  shocked ON YOU SO IF YOU RUN YOU WILL ONLY DIE TIRED

Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2011
These ppl make me wish we could suppress religion
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by AdeizaSama(m): 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2011
This article and the entire boko haram issue are just fueling the confusion in this country by taking advantage of our greed and naivety, making us even weaker than we already were and inevitably lead us to our own self-destruction.

GEJ picked the wrong time to be voted for to sit around and do nothing sad

Don't take this the wrong way, but it's times like this I kinda wish we were still under military rule undecided
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by redsun(m): 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2011
Organized religion is for the doomed,just like endemic corruption and fundamental ignorance. They are all features of imminent extinction of species.
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by Nattlil(m): 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2011
Silly boko maloo's believer ni rubbishhhhhhhhh may God bomb and peices all muslims death to islam, Religion of death.
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by sizzlers(m): 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2011
[size=20pt][/size] dont know whom to believe anymore!    sss, bokos, fbi agents, Nigerian media - worst
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by nigboy(m): 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2011
I guess the guy will be in , BY NOW
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by ispeed(m): 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2011
i cant believe what am reading here, 96% of my people have been brainwash. US on work no BOKO Haram. The western need our oil. sharp you eyes before is too late, please mark my word this western will enter Nigeria soon and naija people will know koko. US IS A DEVIL. BEWARE MY PEOPLE.
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by tuniski: 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2011
I am a muslim but let call a spade a spade these extremist minority groups are giving islam bad name but God knows his religion bigots are spoilers! I hate it when i have to start explaining the position of islam cos d way of GOD is clear and straight but man is rebellious & extremists are playing God what a mess we can no longer be with dominion as commanded by God through d intelligence he gave us without another human being not wanting to kill for intolerance!
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by Beaf: 11:39pm On Sep 01, 2011
ispeed:

i cant believe what am reading here, 96% of my people have been brainwash. US on work no BOKO Haram. The western need our oil. sharp you eyes before is too late, please mark my word this western will enter Nigeria soon and naija people will know koko. US IS A DEVIL. BEWARE MY PEOPLE.

Rubbish! You are very ispeed. grin
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by presfedrep: 11:40pm On Sep 01, 2011
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by vitality22(m): 11:42pm On Sep 01, 2011
Does anyone have the pictures of that i.diot called suicide bomber?
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by Orblonde: 11:47pm On Sep 01, 2011
Nigerian leaders in thier, corruption and selfishness, must take the blame for the acute neglect that has made the people turn on each other like cannibals, shame!!
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by xcolanto(m): 12:22am On Sep 02, 2011
The western powers are behind this boko haram issue! when would Nigerians realize this?? these western powers know that Nigerians are cowards and would not stage a protest like those being seen in Egypt et al and are using these boko elements to create chaos knowing that the Nigerian government would require their help in tackling the issue hence giving them the oppournity to carry out their dubious acts and having their personal interest at heart whilst at it.
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by ispeed(m): 12:23am On Sep 02, 2011
@Beaf

if u doubt me please check this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qXRwBXK34o&feature=related
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by ispeed(m): 12:26am On Sep 02, 2011
@xcolanto

You are not among people that have been brainwash. Some people have eyes but cannot see and have ears but cannot hear. My people think wise. This may be the beginning of the modern slavery.
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by AdeizaSama(m): 12:27am On Sep 02, 2011
xcolanto:

The western powers are behind this boko haram issue! when would Nigerians realize this?? these western powers know that Nigerians are cowards and would not stage a protest like those being seen in Egypt et  al and are using these boko elements to create chaos knowing that the Nigerian government would require their help in tackling the issue hence giving them the oppournity  to carry out their dubious acts and having their personal interest at heart whilst at it.

Some people know this, some don't and others are too stubborn to listen or realize. Which is why we have leaders (or should I say meant to have leaders -_-). They should be uniting the people with their wisdom, but sadly, that's not the reason they came into power.
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by ispeed(m): 12:29am On Sep 02, 2011
I saw on CNN one of the rebels saying that NATO could kill civilians and it would be fine. IT IS NOT "FINE" TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE! The rebels are the criminals. Qaddafi might not be perfect, but the people of Libya have stated that they would rather have Qaddafi. It is their choice to make, not anyone else's. NATO needs to get out of there and stay out.
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by ispeed(m): 12:33am On Sep 02, 2011
NATO COMMITTED GENOCIDE AND CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY IN LIBYA, AND THEN BLAMED IT ALL ON GADDAFFI, they are broke and desperate to get their hands on libyan oil,
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:40am On Sep 02, 2011
At Valicious1 I think this one will be better. In the muslim world their would be jubiliation over the transition of a fool (hero) whom his 7 demons (virgins) await in hell (paradise)
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by aloyemeka2: 12:40am On Sep 02, 2011
[img]http://2.bp..com/-3UHGjMJnP7U/Tl889uVixFI/AAAAAAAAGu0/7wdG3wvEiJw/s1600/babagana+kwaljima.JPG[/img][img]http://2.bp..com/-iyqBW849WII/Tl89BYB_XYI/AAAAAAAAGu4/eTHXHYYM12U/s1600/babagana+mali.JPG[/img]

The bomb plotters

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p-yCJMbza7w/Tl89CzBiWJI/AAAAAAAAGu8/KBkPrsKphgY/s1600/whole+vehicle+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img][img]http://3.bp..com/-Ao6hSEzd2qA/Tl89DgA8p8I/AAAAAAAAGvA/lS1Kbhw2rN4/s200/back+of+vehicle+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]

An official SSS Press release concerning the August 26th bombing of the UN building
Owing to various speculations and misrepresentations in the media arising from the bomb attack on the United Nations (UN) building on 26th August, 2011 in Abuja. The Department of State Services (DSS) on behalf of other security agencies wishes to state as follows:
a. On 18th August, 2011, precise intelligence was obtained by this Service that some Boko Haram elements were on a mission to attack unspecified targets in Abuja in an ash-coloured Toyota Camry vehicle with registration number AA539GBL

b.    On 21st August, 2011 about 1300 hours a joint operations by all security services led to the arrest of two (2) notorious leaders of the Boko Haram extremists sect, namely,
i.    Babagana Ismail KWALJIMA (a.k.a Abu SUMMAYA);
ii.    Babagana MALI (a.k.a Bulama).
2.    Following their arrests, security was further beefed up in Abuja and its environs. Meanwhile the suspects have made valuable statements and are being held at a military facility.

3.    Investigation has revealed that one Mamman NUR, a notorious Boko Haram element with Al-Qaeda links who returned recently from Somalia, working in concert with the two (2) suspects masterminded the attack on the United Nations (UN) building in Abuja.
4.    Further investigation has also revealed that the car used for the attack was a Honda car with Kano State registration number AV38NSR. It was purchased on 3rd September, 2002 and registered on 3rd December, 2002. The vehicle identification number is 1HGCBA7400A100748, Engine number, F22A72000540.
5.    The security services wish to reiterate their commitments to ensuring that we have a safe, peaceful and secure environment. We want to reassure Nigerians that we have no other country and we must all strive to maintain its unity which is currently being threatened.
6.    We implore all Nigerians to be more security conscious and vigilant, while urging the general public to cooperate with security agencies by providing useful information that could lead to the arrest of Mamman NUR who is hereby declared WANTED. Any person with useful information which could lead to the arrest of the suspect and other accomplices should report to the nearest Police station, military formations or any other security agency.

Marilyn OGAR, msi
AD Public Relations
DSS
31st August, 2011

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/09/sss-press-release-concerning-august.html
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:45am On Sep 02, 2011
ispeed:

NATO COMMITTED GENOCIDE AND CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY IN LIBYA, AND THEN BLAMED IT ALL ON GADDAFFI, they are broke and desperate to get their hands on libyan oil,
Wetin concern NATO with Boko harem issue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years / Jailing Of Looters: Start With APC Members" - PDP, Obasanjo's Group Tell Buhari / Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.