Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria (7997 Views)

Ex-head Of State Linked To UN House Bombing / Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name / Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by OAM4J: 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2011
[size=13pt]UN House attack: FBI agents storm Nigeria[/size]

LAGOS – (AFP) – FBI agents have arrived in Nigeria following a suicide attack at UN headquarters in the capital Abuja that has left at least 19 people dead, a US embassy spokeswoman said Saturday.

“The FBI is on the ground at the request of the Nigerian government,” said Deborah MacLean. She said she was unsure of the number of Federal Bureau of Investigation agents and could not provide further details.

Friday’s suicide attack saw the bomber penetrate tight security and ram his car into the building.

A man claiming to be a spokesman for Nigerian Islamist sect Boko Haram has claimed responsibility for the attack, but there has been no proof and police were considering all possibilities.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/un-house-attack-fbi-agents-storm-nigeria/
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by Sunofgod(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2011
Can you de-dramatized the title. . . . .

I though the yanks were invading naija.

Please, dont cause unnecessary panick.
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2011
surprise , surprise , they bombed the UN in the first place, just an excuse to invade Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Conspiracy theorists are truly becoming clowns in their analysis of events !!
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by Sunofgod(m): 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2011
frosbel:

surprise , surprise , they bombed the UN in the first place, just an excuse to invade Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Conspiracy theorists are truly becoming clowns in their analysis of events !!

Nobody is mocking you. . . . . .just give people time to understand whats really going on.

The UN have their excuse to put 'Boots on the Ground'.

Afterall, it wasn't Nigeria that was attacked - it was the UN.

There were potential tagrets within the vicinity including numerous embassies - but it was the UN that was attacked.

Al Qaeda was a CIA invention.

Who's really behind this 'Boko Haram'?

The Northern elite are obvious targets - but their Northern and therefore backward yet these bombings seem to be well co-ordinated.

Anyway, let the saga continue. . . .
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by soochukwu(m): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2011
PURE STARK ILLITERACY IS THE ONLY REASON ANY FOOL WILL ACCEPT TO KILL ONE`S SELF AND OTHERS IN THE NAME OF RELIGION OR WHAT EVER NAME THEY MAY CLAIM. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2011
I will make one statement and conclude.

If the German Government had read Hitler's Mein Kampf , World War 2 could have been averted.

As usual Hitler was dismissed as a mad man and the liberal left again blinded the people from the facts.

The results was over 78 million DEAD.

Read the Islamic extremists literature and you will get what I mean !!

This is not to say that the west do not take advantage in some cases. Their only interest in Nigeria will be safe guard their supply of oil amidst the killings and instability.

I agree it is quite a complex situation but we must be open to other ideas and root causes of recent events.
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2011
fbi? , i hope it's the same ones that investigated the oklahoma bombings
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by tjtough: 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2011
wht the hell are they looking for? didn't GEJ say sometimes tht he doesn't need the help of the americans to fight terrorism? is he recanting his words now?
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2011
mmhh, something fishy seems coming! oh God!
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2011
[
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by DrLuv: 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2011
I knew it;foreign intelligence agencies would  fall in.after all it's was an attack on an international community, maybe there were injured foreign nationals?
Let's see what the likes of "jack bauer" will help us do.they should better familiarise themselves with our terrain.this is Niger jungle
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by Beaf: 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2011
There is nothing new about the FBI helping Nigeria with investigating boko haram. The US, UK and Israel have been helping Nigeria investigate bomb blasts for close to a year now.
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by folahann(m): 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2011
fbi!!!!!   freeeeze!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by musiwa48: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2011
the fbi should be looking at people who claim, they spoke to boko haram. They should look at phone number of some of the calls who claim they did . It will be hard getting the people who did thiss. because people tend not to talk in nigeria. and another problem is that the man who bomb the place die. there are no data base to link him in nigeria to a face. you cant get his data record and link it. This is one of the many reason you need to break up nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2011
After the investigation,what happens next ? Will they go back , open a shop here or deploy their soldiers to Nigeria ?
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by Jayjey(m): 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2011
what shall it profit a man that can not create life but finds solace to destroying innocent lives. They use innocent souls as a bait to make a point i beg to get the reason behind this callous act i guess the reason is not far fetched.

They are possessed by evil spirit and i just pray they get them rounded up or else i see a great fall that will affect all facets of the economy.

God please come and take control.

The Lord is our strength.
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by goggs(m): 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2011
what a headline! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by shotster50(m): 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2011
Typical knee jerk reaction from our dear FG,
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by Chibuzuela: 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2011
I tink hez everywer, yeah,d boko guy, jst cud b anybody.
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2011
at last the agenda is paying out, time will tell!! america 2015 shai?
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by Gbenge77(m): 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2011
We always beckon the Fbi when in difficult situations like these.Cant we form our own "Fbi"?
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by musiwa48: 11:29pm On Aug 27, 2011
It is sad day for everybody
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by dewyangel: 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2011
when i think dis is d height!wat nonsense?!so bombing d un house now, wat has it acheived?i think dey r quite jobless really, angry
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by kurus: 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2011
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by AdeizaSama(m): 11:42pm On Aug 27, 2011
Oh God, how naive I've been. I assumed every Nigerian literate enough to use forums on the internet would also be literate enough to not make such verbal and written inter-religious attacks ESPECIALLY when they know absolutely NOTHING about what the religion they are attacking actually STANDS FOR.

No sensible Muslim condones of this attack, as well as virtually ALL other so called 'Islamic' attacks, so SHUT THE HELL UP if you don't know JACK SH**!!
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by Horus(m): 11:46pm On Aug 27, 2011
Don't get fooled, FBI agents are just here to open the door to AFRICOM. The CIA and the US government are sponsoring Boko Haram.
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by kurus: 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2011
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 27, 2011
this is all bullshit! i suspect the government, this all started when azazi came into the picture, go read about the guy and you"ll get it. from arms deal to stealing,. useless country of blinded bigots
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 27, 2011
kurus:

How many muslims have come out to condemn the attacks? Mention 10 notable names please! And you don't count!

you name 10 Christians that did
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by AdeizaSama(m): 11:57pm On Aug 27, 2011
kurus:

How many muslims have come out to condemn the attacks? Mention 10 notable names please! And you don't count!

Notable relative to what?
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by LoveKing(m): 12:00am On Aug 28, 2011
AdeizaSama:

Oh God, how naive I've been. I assumed every Nigerian literate enough to use forums on the internet would also be literate enough to not make such verbal and written inter-religious attacks ESPECIALLY when they know absolutely NOTHING about what the religion they are attacking actually STANDS FOR.

No sensible Muslim condones of this attack, as well as virtually ALL other so called 'Islamic' attacks, so SHUT THE HELL UP if you don't know JACK SH**!!

but why do terrorists attack and use the koran and islam as their support? even if it is conspiracy why will the conspirators use islam and koran to justify terrorist attacks? have you asked yourself that?
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by Opoki(m): 12:00am On Aug 28, 2011
solution to the problem of this Book Haram is highlighted below.
1. Kill all almajiris besides they have no use rather than to be used to kill corpers during election and loot churches during religion upheaveal.
2. Kill all this foreigners from far northern Africa,they are the real infidels who defile our peace loving brothers,they pretend to be friends but kill and rape our daughters at nights esp in little villages in jo,besides they kill with no reasons in Libya and Somalia esp if you're a southern Nigerian.
3. Maintain a stiff boarder clearance esp in Niger/nigeria boarder as well as chad/nigeria boarder,this places are so porous that only God knows the number of herds of cow that migrate through in a day.
Do the ffl and see if Book haram will not be defited but UN will be the one to be shouting that its babaric and its Complete violating human right but i guess the bombing is complete dehumanising Human beans.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wahab Dosumu Is Dead (Ex-NADECO Chieftain) / APC Urged To Consider S-south For House Of Reps Speaker / Reps Move To Abolish State, LGA Joint Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.