Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Urgent Need To Know About Baba Alagbo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent Need To Know About Baba Alagbo (365 Views)

Kolaqalagbo Bitters | Kolaq Bitters Sexual Wellness | Kolaq Alagbo Bitters / Get Your Kolaq Alagbo At A Very Good Price... / Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need To Know About Baba Alagbo by jollenbaba(m): 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2022
good afternoon my lovely people, please I want to ask if anybody has deal with this man called baba alagbo? He said he is an expert in all these traditional medicine as he claimed! We are all aware that, their are so many people on nairaland that's into this kind of stuff both English and traditional medicine but, in the end it is nothing but scam or failure.. So, please if you have deal with baba alagbo and you can confirm his work please comment. Thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/7485126/high-blood-pressure-diabetes-stroke
Re: Urgent Need To Know About Baba Alagbo by Mursz: 9:54am On Jan 28, 2023
The guy is a scam, dont deal with him
Re: Urgent Need To Know About Baba Alagbo by jacy346(f): 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2023
Mursz:
The guy is a scam, dont deal with him
are you sure bro?
My brother wants to order for his herbal medicine

(1) (Reply)

Help! Help! Bulging Tommy. Is It Normal? / Harm From Squats: What Men With Prostatitis Can Do / Protests In UNICAL As Student Dies Over 200 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.