Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Another Deported Prostitute On The Loose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Deported Prostitute On The Loose (1203 Views)

Lovers On The Loose / Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid / Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Deported Prostitute On The Loose by toujurs: 6:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
She even feels entitled towards getting a good man as a husband, after damaging her v**gina.

Guys should better not settle for less, after all your hardwork, it's a 35year old washed off, you want as a wife. Protect your mental sanity.

1 Like

Re: Another Deported Prostitute On The Loose by Nonexisting1: 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
Before you know it now, one simp will try to domesticate the street dog. Not my business.

6 Likes

Re: Another Deported Prostitute On The Loose by Roboto11: 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
You sure she was a lady of the night?
Re: Another Deported Prostitute On The Loose by Uptheante(m): 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
Roboto11:
You sure she was a lady of the night?
You sound too naive, if she's not a lady of the night (ashawo) then what else does she mean by paying her madam

That simply means that she was doing the ashawo work in Dubai to repay her madam for the expenses incurred in trafficking her from Nigeria to Dubai.
Usually, a large chunk of her proceeds from prostitution goes to the madam & she's left with very little or nothing to show for all the banging she will get from those heartless Arabs.
They derive pleasure in fuccking black women in degrading & dehumanizing ways which may include gangbanging, anal sex, urinating on the women & compelling the women to lick their anus.
Some Arabs even bring their young boys to Bleep those kind of women in order for the boys to lose their virginity while other women are fuccked by dogs specially trained by the Arabs while they watch. The women are paid for all these dehumanizing acts.
Imagine this bitch passing through all these for 15 years and still end up with nothing
Also imagine how disgusting it'll be for an innocent simpish Nigerian man to marry this bitch after engaging herself in all these acts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Deported Prostitute On The Loose by Roboto11: 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
Uptheante:

You sound too naive, if she's not a lady of the night (ashawo) then what else does she mean by paying her madam

That simply means that she was doing the ashawo work in Dubai to repay her madam for the expenses incurred in trafficking her from Nigeria to Dubai.
Usually, a large chunk of her proceeds from prostitution goes to the madam & she's left with very little or nothing to show for all the banging she will get from those heartless Arabs.
They derive pleasure in fuccking black women in degrading & dehumanizing ways which may include gangbanging, anal sex, urinating on the women & compelling the women to lick their anus.
Some Arabs even bring their young boys to Bleep those kind of women in order for the boys to lose their virginity while other women are fuccked by dogs specially trained by the Arabs while they watch. The women are paid for all these dehumanizing acts.
Imagine this bitch passing through all these for 15 years and still end up with nothing
Also imagine how disgusting it'll be for an innocent simpish Nigerian man to marry this bitch after engaging herself in all these acts

Couldn't read the small print on my phone.

1 Like

Re: Another Deported Prostitute On The Loose by toujurs: 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
Uptheante:

Exactly my point, women like this are very toxic.

What angered me, is the fact she said she looks forward to getting a good man to marry in nigeria, imagine this gabbage, i pity the man that would foolishly marry this one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Deported Prostitute On The Loose by Uptheante(m): 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
toujurs:

What angered me, is the fact she said she looks forward to getting a good man to marry in nigeria, imagine this gabbage, i pity the man that would foolishly marry this one
It's because most men have lost their value and see nothing wrong in settling down with any kind of public toilet.
That's what is giving this bitch the hope, impetus and audacity to even think of getting a man to marry her after all these. Don't be surprised this kind of bitch will even have the audacity to demand for a rich, tall, handsome & educated man.
Some foolish simp will even fight his family & friends to defend this piece of trash while spending a fortune to maintain her sewage lifestyle & making her comfortable just to prove his love for her.
When at last she serves him breakfast, he'll come crying of heartbreak.

In a world devoid of simps, this dirty piece of trash will just take up prostitution as her full time job after leaving Dubai because she will know no man will ever marry her. She'll just be used as a cum dump by men whenever they are Hot because that'll be her only usefulness to the society.

Alas! most men have stoop so low and have even descended into the septic tank to eat shit due to simpishness. embarassed

I already pity the simp that will be so unfortunate to settle down with this piece of trash a.k.a scum of the earth

1 Like

Re: Another Deported Prostitute On The Loose by marlow1962(m): 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
toujurs:

Any man dat marries woman like that deserves what she give dem.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

In Nigeria He Who Finds A Girlfriend Findeth?comments Of Some People / After Spending Heavily On Her This Lady Did The Unthinkable That Got This Man... / Wahala: Two Of My Colleagues Igbo Girlfriends Are Really Attracted To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.