Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

She Said Bury That Big Dick In My Pussy, I Said...(pics Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said Bury That Big Dick In My Pussy, I Said...(pics Video) (3495 Views)

I Asked Her To Talk Dirty To Me, See What She Said(pics). / How To Insert Your Dick In Her Tight Pussy / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said Bury That Big Dick In My Pussy, I Said...(pics Video) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
So as i was fucking your mum she said put that big dick in my pussy i said shut up bitch you never see anything, she said your dad is a whimp and slowpoke who cannot Bleep like me that i should give it to her hard and so i did, now your mom is my bitch.
Re: She Said Bury That Big Dick In My Pussy, I Said...(pics Video) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:
So as i was fucking my mum she said I should put that big dick in her wet pussy i said shut up bitch you never see anything, she said my dad is a whimp and slowpoke who cannot Bleep like her that i should give it to her hard and so i did, now my mom is my bitch.
Re: She Said Bury That Big Dick In My Pussy, I Said...(pics Video) by falcon01: 7:23am On Dec 27, 2022
Braveboi1:
So as i was fucking My mum she said put that big dick in my pussy i said shut up bitch you never see anything, she said your dad is a whimp and slowpoke who cannot Bleep like me that i should give it to her hard and so i did, now my mom is my bitch.
Why would you say That to your mum? Isn't it a big deal she allowed you to fucķ her In the first place?
This world has turned to something else walai embarassed
Re: She Said Bury That Big Dick In My Pussy, I Said...(pics Video) by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 27, 2022
falcon01:
Why would you say That to your mum? Isn't it a big deal she allowed you to fucķ her In the first place?
This world has turned to something else walai embarassed

i swear your mom sweet die
Re: She Said Bury That Big Dick In My Pussy, I Said...(pics Video) by EvilRampage(m): 10:18am On Dec 27, 2022
Braveboi1:
So as i was fucking my bitch of a mum she said put that big dick in my pussy i said shut up bitch you never see anything, she said my dad was a whimp and slowpoke before he was sentenced to jail for raping my sister. That he cannot Bleep like me that i should give it to her hard and so i did, now my mom is my now my bitch.
Well good for you

(1) (Reply)

The Sex You Must Not Have. / Is It NAIRA Or Love? What Does A Girl Need In A Relationship / Top 10 Ways To Charm A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.