Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself (1453 Views)

Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President / Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by blamingthedevil: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2022
If at this moment, you are still supporting Peter Obi, you should be ashamed of yourself.

https://twitter.com/GoziconC/status/1607642975860842496

Pic 1: Obidients lie
Pic 2: The truth
Pic 3: the future
Pic 4: Including Obi

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by blamingthedevil: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2022
Reality on the Campaign field

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by susrite(m): 9:34am On Dec 27, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 27, 2022
I said it countless times, Atiku hasn't lost any of his goodwill.

The votes of 2019 is still there, and with buhari out, more incoming.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by SaiOba: 9:43am On Dec 27, 2022
@OP.. I and my entire household and clan are Proudly OBIdient. You can go stand on your grandpa manh00d for all we care..

Aso Rock will NEVER again be a retirement home for any Nigerian.. NO never again.

Vote Wisely Nigeria.
Vote Labour Party
Vote Peter Obi.

GOD bless this great country.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by wordbank(m): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2022
grin
Urchins go cook up stories
Na dem go still debunk am
No be madness be that
They could not even make a down payment for a roasted corn for that electricity

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2022
SaiOba:
@OP.. I and my entire household and clan are Proudly OBIdient. You can go stand on your grandpa manh00d for all we care..

Aso Rock will NEVER again be a retirement home for any Nigerian.. NO never again.

Vote Wisely Nigeria.
Vote Labour Party
Vote Peter Obi.

Common shut up. A GCE certificate f00L who who called Nigeria a ZOO now wants to rule grin I laugh. Sha u Igbos hate Nigeria?

Why seeking for president again?

Confused calamities, let Obituary enter Aso Rock let's see. He will not even dream of it because he will die. The people that are there are far above his level. Pandemic Obituary is a GCE from illiterate who doesn't know his left and right. With Buhari as our Incumbent president ah no shaking at all, because Buhari is not Jonathan, think deep in wat I just said you will understand what I mean if you really have sense

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by SaiOba: 9:46am On Dec 27, 2022
Na lie.. grin
You said countless times that Peter Obi will drop out this December and I am helping you count the countless times you lied ya a$$ out on the forum.
Peace.
Thinkam:
I said it countless times, Atiku hasn't lost any of his goodwill.

The votes of 2019 is still there, and with buhari out, more incoming.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by Slynation(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2022
But those supporting Tinubu and Atiku should be proud of themselves right...!!

Nonsense and ingredients!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by Jostoman: 9:48am On Dec 27, 2022
You think most people you see that always clap for obi and make joyful noise when peter obi make appearance in their church program have time to attend rally. E go shock you next year
Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by Betanaija42moro: 9:50am On Dec 27, 2022
blamingthedevil:

What of you that is supporting a party, that help in sinking over 133 million Nigerians into poverty.

Suffer no dey tire you?

Is only in Africa the youths like you support old corrupt politicians that impoverish and oppress them.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by Apophenia24k: 9:52am On Dec 27, 2022
SaiOba:
Na lie.. grin
You said countless times that Peter Obi will drop out this December and I am helping you count the countless times you lied ya a$$ out on the forum.
Peace.

You the mind that clown?
From obi dropping out December to Atiku never loosing goodwill..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by Betanaija42moro: 9:53am On Dec 27, 2022
Bola Tinubu presidency would be hamstrung by multiple burdens. The first is a moral one. His U.S. drug forfeiture in the 1990s, which is now more public knowledge than it has ever been, would perpetually undermine his moral authority as a president. He is also clearly physically and mentally unwell and would have a surrogate presidency that would be worse than Buhari’s.

But it would be a factious surrogate presidency. Remi Tinubu, his wife, would head one faction. Seyi Tinubu (whom I learned isn’t the son of Remi) would head another. In other words, it would be another Buhari presidency, except that it would be on steroids. It would become clear that the fears about a Muslim-Muslim presidency were groundless since both Remi and Seyi are Christians. - kperogi
Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by Switruth: 9:55am On Dec 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Common shut up. A GCE certificate f00L who who called Nigeria a ZOO now wants to rule grin I laugh. Sha u Igbos hate Nigeria?

Confused calamities, let Obituary enter Aso Rock let's see. He will not even dream of it because he will die. The people that are there are far above his level. Pandemic Obituary is a GCE from illiterate who doesn't know his left and right. With Buhari as our Incumbent president ah no shaking at all, because Buhari is not Jonathan, think deep in wat I just said you will understand what I mean if you really have sense
it’s festive period. Try stay with your family if you have any and forget about obi for now.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:56am On Dec 27, 2022
Apophenia24k:

You the mind that clown?

See who's talking grin I laugh. Have you eaten today? lemme ask you? U are just there accessing Nairaland with free mod, common 2k to subscribe u don't have grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:58am On Dec 27, 2022
Switruth:
it’s festive period. Try stay with your family if you have any and forget about obi for now.

I should be the one advising u, how's my personal life concerns you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by Mindcure: 10:01am On Dec 27, 2022
Urchins everywhere

Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by mycar: 10:03am On Dec 27, 2022
PDAPC urchins can console themselves with anything

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by obinnajohnson: 10:04am On Dec 27, 2022
The people that are enjoying the 'sorry state' of Nigeria are the ones who are against Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by slimfit1(m): 10:06am On Dec 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

You said nothing that actually makes sense. Look at the country, in fact as you can't see go and ask an ordinary man tell them this nonsense and see their reaction.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by sirchim(m): 10:07am On Dec 27, 2022
SaiOba:

Vote Wisely Nigeria.
Vote Labour Party
Vote Peter Obi.

Who takes that clown serious?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by SaiOba: 10:07am On Dec 27, 2022
grin grin grin I dey help am count grin grin grin
Apophenia24k:

You the mind that clown?
Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by Felabrity: 10:08am On Dec 27, 2022
blamingthedevil:

and people supporting Tinubu shouldn't be ashamed?

You can't shame the shameless

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:09am On Dec 27, 2022
slimfit1:

You said nothing that actually makes sense. Look at the country, in fact as you can't see go and ask an ordinary man tell them this nonsense and see their reaction.

Is u ooo. U people experience sit-at-home yesterday and today u are still on another sit-at-home grin wetin concern Buhari.

Terriost Nnamdi Kaun will rot in Jail.

E shock you abi??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by TheChameleon: 10:11am On Dec 27, 2022
grin

Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by slimfit1(m): 10:13am On Dec 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Is u ooo. U people experience sit-at-home yesterday and today u are still on another sit-at-home grin wetin concern Buhari.

E shock you abi??

I am yoruba ko lo hook

Why do you people think only an Igbo man oppose you?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:15am On Dec 27, 2022
slimfit1:

I am yoruba ko lo hook

Why do you people think only an Igbo man oppose you?

That one concern you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:16am On Dec 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Victor Adaojo, make sure your carry bomb on your bald vulture skull and attempt to kill Obi when he wins. grin

Na your fellow vultures go chop your meat, because even your village for Benue go reject your rotten smelly corpse. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by Benwallt(m): 10:30am On Dec 27, 2022
They are shameless
Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by Owologbo(m): 11:03am On Dec 27, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Reality on the Campaign field

so what are you trying to portray here?
Go through this your thread and tell me what you make of it.
Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by TinubuDeDrugLor: 11:27am On Dec 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

E shock you abi??

Its clear that your fight is not against Peter Obi but you hate to see any good thing happening in Nigeria.

You're so disgustingly useless, foolish, senseless and fantastically stupid.

Madness runs in your lineage.
Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by Switruth: 11:38am On Dec 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

I should be the one advising u, how's my personal life concerns you?
you spit a lot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Result From Obasanjo’s Ward When He Endorsed And Supported PDP - Bashir Ahmad / Bola Tinubu At NEGD Question & Answer Session / Insecurity And Gross Misconduct: Three Traditional Leaders Deposed In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.