Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,249 members, 7,853,264 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:19 PM

If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself (1476 Views)

Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President / Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by Obalacam(m): 11:53am On Dec 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Is u ooo. U people experience sit-at-home yesterday and today u are still on another sit-at-home grin wetin concern Buhari.

Terriost Nnamdi Kaun will rot in Jail.

E shock you abi??
I never knew some people can be so pathetic.
You sit in ur 2x2 brown roof room and concluded there are sit at home in south east
Unity begger
Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
Sabinus is their cure
Sabinus is their antidote
Sabinus their nightmare

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by SaiOba: 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
Omoale, I saw what you did here to earn well meaning Nairalanders LIKES, then later you go come, edit, copy and paste..

You are a very BIG scam.. Doing this shit on a thread you opened makes you worthless.. You are full of sh!t.
LordviccoDaGuru:

Common shut up. A GCE certificate f00L who who called Nigeria a ZOO now wants to rule grin I laugh. Sha u Igbos hate Nigeria?

Why seeking for president again?

Confused calamities, let Obituary enter Aso Rock let's see. He will not even dream of it because he will die. The people that are there are far above his level. Pandemic Obituary is a GCE from illiterate who doesn't know his left and right. With Buhari as our Incumbent president ah no shaking at all, because Buhari is not Jonathan, think deep in wat I just said you will understand what I mean if you really have sense
Re: If You Are Still Supporting Peter Obi, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Common shut up. A GCE certificate f00L who who called Nigeria a ZOO now wants to rule grin I laugh. Sha u Igbos hate Nigeria?

Why seeking for president again?

Confused calamities, let Obituary enter Aso Rock let's see. He will not even dream of it because he will die. The people that are there are far above his level. Pandemic Obituary is a GCE from illiterate who doesn't know his left and right. With Buhari as our Incumbent president ah no shaking at all, because Buhari is not Jonathan, think deep in wat I just said you will understand what I mean if you really have sense

President Peter Obi will be your president. You can only cry and lament in your father's mud house when he is declared. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Featured On Front Page Of Dutch Magazine (photos) / Governor Nyesom Wike Caught On Tape Arranging Bribes For INEC Officials / Forbes:Dangote Wealth From Import Rights Military & Civilian Regimes in 80s/90s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.