Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

How Policeman Killed My Pregnant Wife On Christmas Day - Gbenga Raheem - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Policeman Killed My Pregnant Wife On Christmas Day - Gbenga Raheem (860 Views)

How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) / Policeman Killed Keke Rider In Rukpokwu - (Graphic Photo) / Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Policeman Killed My Pregnant Wife On Christmas Day - Gbenga Raheem by EBMedia: 9:41am On Dec 27, 2022
Gbenga Raheem, the husband of a female lawyer, Omobolanle, who was shot dead by an Assistant Superintendent of Police, Drambi Vandi, in Lagos has broken his silence on the death of his wife, IGBERETV reports.

He narrated;

"On December 25, my wife, nieces, nephews, and cousins, who had come for the holiday, all went to Church.

"On our way back, my wife said since it was Christmas Day, we should take everyone out, so we went to a supermarket at Abraham Adesanya, then to Domino’s Pizza.

"After that, we headed towards Ajah to do a U-turn to come back to Abraham Adesanya. When we took the U-turn, we saw policemen stopping some vehicles.

"As we approached them, they said we should stop, and in the process, we heard a loud sound on my wife’s side window.

"All of a sudden, I saw blood gushing out of her chest. I immediately ran out, my sister-in-law, who was also with us, ran out and held the policeman; he cocked his gun at her too.

"Talking to him was pointless, so I went to see if anything could be done; I saw my wife gasping for breath, and by that time, my sister-in-law had brought the policeman into the car and pushed him into the front seat.

"We drove to a hospital but they said they couldn’t handle it; we eventually took her to Grandville Hospital, where she was confirmed dead. The policemen took her body and put it in the truck; they wanted me to follow them but I said I needed to go and settle my children."

https://igberetvnews.com/1435009/policeman-killed-pregnant-wife-christmas-day-gbenga-raheem/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Re: How Policeman Killed My Pregnant Wife On Christmas Day - Gbenga Raheem by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 27, 2022
Just like that?
Was the officer under the influence of alcohol?
Re: How Policeman Killed My Pregnant Wife On Christmas Day - Gbenga Raheem by Solofresh2: 9:44am On Dec 27, 2022
Eya you have to be strong man,God will heal you
RIP to the dead
Re: How Policeman Killed My Pregnant Wife On Christmas Day - Gbenga Raheem by dumahi(m): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2022
So so so painful! This country is now in such a way that just anybody can be killed any time by anybody. We need a capable, competent, and COMMITTED government to stop all this nonsense. So, it pains me when people seem to think that 2023 is some kind of joke. If you have half a brain, you should be fighting with the last drop of your blood for a people-oriented govt to be in place from 2023. So far, ObiDatti is the only option that's truly people-oriented.
Re: How Policeman Killed My Pregnant Wife On Christmas Day - Gbenga Raheem by christaddicted: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2022
Very bad
Re: How Policeman Killed My Pregnant Wife On Christmas Day - Gbenga Raheem by Toktee(m): 9:47am On Dec 27, 2022
Nigeria as a nation is curse..

Only in Nigeria you will hear a uniform man saying to a civilian " I will shoot you and nothing will happen"

1 Like

Re: How Policeman Killed My Pregnant Wife On Christmas Day - Gbenga Raheem by holluwizzy: 9:47am On Dec 27, 2022
Hmmmm really don't know what to say about the police.

May God comfort u.

And to the police, it's death sentence, kill and be killed ni ooo.
Re: How Policeman Killed My Pregnant Wife On Christmas Day - Gbenga Raheem by Jeon(f): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2022
This is sad.

3 Likes

Re: How Policeman Killed My Pregnant Wife On Christmas Day - Gbenga Raheem by Mindcure: 9:57am On Dec 27, 2022
Wagwanbrethren:
Just like that?
na tinubu boys the supply them drugs na.

1 Like

Re: How Policeman Killed My Pregnant Wife On Christmas Day - Gbenga Raheem by TheChameleon: 10:02am On Dec 27, 2022
The Policeman was wrong to shoot... he should be punished.

But this story is missing some details for sure.
Re: How Policeman Killed My Pregnant Wife On Christmas Day - Gbenga Raheem by rontolo(m): 10:29am On Dec 27, 2022
TheChameleon:
The Policeman was wrong to shoot... he should be punished.

But this story is missing some details for sure.
You make this out so casually!

‘The policeman was wrong’ like this is a contest between simple right and wrong. You say ‘but there is more to this..’ suggesting the deceased may be culpable too?

Dude, the policeman is a murderer. Simple. Nothing on planet earth justifies the barbaric killing of a defenceless woman right before her family. This is the story of much of the Nigerian police today ; power drunk, poorly trained, toxic and intoxicated.
Re: How Policeman Killed My Pregnant Wife On Christmas Day - Gbenga Raheem by TheChameleon: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2022
rontolo:

You make this out so casually!

‘The policeman was wrong’ like this is a contest between simple right and wrong. You say ‘but there is more to this..’ suggesting the deceased may be culpable too?

Dude, the policeman is a murderer. Simple. Nothing on planet earth justifies the barbaric killing of a defenceless woman right before her family. This is the story of much of the Nigerian police today ; power drunk, poorly trained, toxic and intoxicated.

Maybe you should learn English first before going rabid with a thesaurus dictionary.

Where did I exonerate the policeman ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Policeman Killed My Pregnant Wife On Christmas Day - Gbenga Raheem by backnbeta(f): 11:39am On Dec 27, 2022
TheChameleon:

Maybe you should learn English first before going rabid with a thesaurus dictionary.

Indeed, the man you quoted is right- your statement "The Policeman was wrong to shoot... he should be punished" sounded too casual considering the magnitude of the crime in question! Whatever details the story is missing is not very relevant here; what's being debated is the animalistic behavior exhibited by Drambi Vandi or whatever they say his name is undecided

1 Like

Re: How Policeman Killed My Pregnant Wife On Christmas Day - Gbenga Raheem by TheChameleon: 11:45am On Dec 27, 2022
backnbeta:

Indeed, the man you quoted is right- your statement "The Policeman was wrong to shoot... he should be punished" sounded too casual considering the magnitude of the crime in question! Whatever details the story is missing is not very relevant here; what's being debated is the animalistic behavior exhibited by Drambi Vandi or whatever they say his name is undecided

That's your problem...yours and his. You can add the colour and emotions to the statement as you please.

I already condemned the crime. How we vocalize or communicate is different. Must we all be the same?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Policeman Killed My Pregnant Wife On Christmas Day - Gbenga Raheem by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wagwanbrethren:
Just like that?
U don't know them again?
Even ARMED ROBBERS wouldn't treat her that way
Re: How Policeman Killed My Pregnant Wife On Christmas Day - Gbenga Raheem by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
They should send him down to CALABAR make calabar boys handle the matter amicably
Re: How Policeman Killed My Pregnant Wife On Christmas Day - Gbenga Raheem by rontolo(m): 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
TheChameleon:

I didn’t mention exoneration anywhere in my response. ‘The policeman was wrong…’ trivialises the issue here. This is more than a case of right or wrong. We are talking cold blooded murder.

Maybe it’s your limited diction, so will leave it at that. I come in perfect peace!
Re: How Policeman Killed My Pregnant Wife On Christmas Day - Gbenga Raheem by TheChameleon: 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
rontolo:

I didn’t mention exoneration anywhere in my response. ‘The policeman was wrong…’ trivialises the issue here. This is more than a case of right or wrong. We are talking cold blooded murder.

Maybe it’s your limited diction, so will leave it at that. I come in perfect peace!

"Limited diction" ? cheesy

How hilarious. Check my post history. I am not illiterate like those in your lineage.

Didinrin. Oponu lasan lasan.

(1) (Reply)

60-year-old Pastor Allegedly Defiles 13-year-old Girl / Graduate Steals 80k From Atm / 419 Spiritualist Jailed 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.