Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Am I Wrong? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wrong? (16024 Views)

I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? / Was I Wrong... I Need An Honest Opinion. / Was I Wrong To Send This Hooker Back Home? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wrong? by Nyanabo(m): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2022
She gave you what you wanted, and you still ain't satisfied?
Re: Am I Wrong? by Truvelisback(m): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2022
Wyrax:
There's a lady I had been friends with. I asked her out twice but she said no.

She still kinda trys to make friends with me and all sort.
she revives the feelings I have for her and makes me make bad decisions

So, I told her point blank that she needs to stop making contact with me etc.

She didn't really till I restricted her on WhatsApp (I use GB WhatsApp).

So I observed she doesn't have my number again I guess she deleted when she thought I had blocked her. And also she doesn't greet me again when she sees me physically.

I don't know if I did something extreme. Or bad?

I know she wanted friendship. But I am NOT in a relationship now. I would just die if jealousy if
I allow it continue.

Very bad. U shouldn't have done that. I know that u were hurt because she turned down ur advances twice. Since she is the one initiating the relationship, it would have been safer for u. At that point, u would have 2 options: Either to friendzone her Or take her serious. However, it's not too late. U can still get her back if u want. 1. Just Call her and wish a Merry Festive period and settle ur differences with her.
Re: Am I Wrong? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:33am On Dec 27, 2022
Wainey:
i understand this part, you are a man.

Now i am confused.
Like what do you really want, make she leave u or make she no leave u?

If you wan ingnore person, just ignore and move on.
Haha
Re: Am I Wrong? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:35am On Dec 27, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

What are you paying for? Fvck she'll enjoy more than u. Bros Nigeria girls are hungry.

Yesterday I was strolling around down my area and I saw this slim babe with a very nice ass. Sharply I entered her and we started talking. As we dey stroll na so I put my hands for her waist while we were walking. I felt her waist beads. Instantly my Odogwu started reacting. Na so I tell the Babe say make we reach my side go relax small (it was 8:15pm) say we really need to relax.

The Babe loved the idea but started pretending, on our way she asked where my house is and how far it is. We were still walking with my hands resting and romancing her ass on the road. Na so the babe tell me say "she'll try" and reach my side "BUT" she's hungry if I wanted to give her money?

I asked her what she wanted to eat she simply said indomie and eggs. Omo i told her that one no be issue. I Collected her number and left. Babe said she'll be coming by 9pm and she did!! Meanwhile I have already asked the aboki close to my street to prepare indomie and eggs down. She came and ate, the rest is history. Slim babe can fvck for Africa
Oh my God
Re: Am I Wrong? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

What are you paying for? Fvck she'll enjoy more than u. Bros Nigeria girls are hungry.

Yesterday I was strolling around down my area and I saw this slim babe with a very nice ass. Sharply I entered her and we started talking. As we dey stroll na so I put my hands for her waist while we were walking. I felt her waist beads. Instantly my Odogwu started reacting. Na so I tell the Babe say make we reach my side go relax small (it was 8:15pm) say we really need to relax.

The Babe loved the idea but started pretending, on our way she asked where my house is and how far it is. We were still walking with my hands resting and romancing her ass on the road. Na so the babe tell me say "she'll try" and reach my side "BUT" she's hungry if I wanted to give her money?

I asked her what she wanted to eat she simply said indomie and eggs. Omo i told her that one no be issue. I Collected her number and left. Babe said she'll be coming by 9pm and she did!! Meanwhile I have already asked the aboki close to my street to prepare indomie and eggs down. She came and ate, the rest is history. Slim babe can fvck for Africa
Sharp guy
Re: Am I Wrong? by Crystalom5: 11:44am On Dec 27, 2022
Persephone1:
You did the right thing, it's your mental state here and you have the right to protect it. Ignore her.
gbam.

Better to know where you stand. She just wan keep you like standby generator.

It's a terrible place to be in. In such a position, you could be helping her and she will think he's doing this all for the pvssy.

She'll further deny you to keep you there.

, Wyrax you did the right thing honestly.
Re: Am I Wrong? by achimendy(m): 11:44am On Dec 27, 2022
Wyrax:

So I observed she doesn't have my number again I guess she deleted when she thought I had blocked her. And also she doesn't greet me again when she sees me physically.

I know she wanted friendship. But I am NOT in a relationship now. I would just die if jealousy if
I allow it continue.

Forget the werey and focus on your hustle.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong? by Aguilar(m): 11:53am On Dec 27, 2022
grin Ask nico and vinz if you're wrong

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong? by Wainey: 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
you really expected me to have started exchanging words with that girl on that thread? Nah son, I don't do stuff like that. I ignored them completely same way I am going to ignore you now after this reply.

Seems you were happy I was complimenting you for leaving your Simpson stupidity behind? Shaa You can continue simping if you like, that one concern u. I'm very sure your father was a simp too but it's a good thing you've decided to have sense like your father because the man really lack sense no be small

Ode, continue disgracing ur father here.
If only he had pulled out his dvck 20yrs ago.
Re: Am I Wrong? by StrongAlphMale: 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wainey:
I am a fool and a bastard and I'll continue disgracing my stupid father here.
If only my stupid father had pulled out his dvck 20yrs ago.
Re: Am I Wrong? by Mrbenny001: 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
You could have told her point blank you not interested in friendship if she's not ready to fvck. Y'all soft niggas always quick to block women. That's some weak ass move man. Let her see you thrive and regret
What do you mean by let her see you thrive and regret...it is still guys like you that will come here to insult girls and call them gold digger
Re: Am I Wrong? by IamMobisola(f): 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
Just read the replies on this thread and you still think there’s hope for this generation? Nah
This generation is gone and lost, just a shadow of themselves.
Re: Am I Wrong? by franchasng: 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
You could have told her point blank you not interested in friendship if she's not ready to fvck. Y'all soft niggas always quick to block women. That's some weak ass move man. Let her see you thrive and regret
Only immature people and fools block people.

At my level in life, I have no reason to block any human being.

It is mostly immature people and those with extremely low self esteem that love blocking people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wrong? by Streetmovement(m): 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I believe some comrades have given you some advice you need, cuz make I no lie give you like this I don tire to dey advice, at least for today make I rest first

Just find water drink you go dey okay las las
Re: Am I Wrong? by diogo23: 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wyrax:

I allow it continue.u

She likes you but she have another guys so she try to keep you pending in case if the one she hopes in disappoint her
Re: Am I Wrong? by diogo23: 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
toujurs:
You just behaved childish,you messed up big time but you don't know, she even told you she wanted friendship, while you wanted to Bleep her, and you still blocked her. It's from friendship you two can get into a relationship, and you will get what you want. You are too fast, slow down.

There are ladies that are very reserved, especially introverts, they have E-friends, and very quiet and boring.

If you see her talk to her physically, don't do chat, talk physically more often with her
You want him to stay and be dying emotionally? He does that for his sanity
Re: Am I Wrong? by diogo23: 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wainey:
i understand this part, you are a man.

Now i am confused.
Like what do you really want, make she leave u or make she no leave u?

If you wan ingnore person, just ignore and move on.
Stop confusing yourself, he just ask if he take the right decision
Re: Am I Wrong? by SPAMBOX7: 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
Mrbenny001:
What do you mean by let her see you thrive and regret...it is still guys like you that will come here to insult girls and call them gold digger
You must be very dumb to not understand even a single thing I said there cheesy Merry Christmas tho
Re: Am I Wrong? by Wainey: 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
diogo23:

Stop confusing yourself, he just ask if he take the right decision
i am not o.
He wants her to every contacts with him and when she stops, he was asking if he took the right decision.

Wasnt he expecting that?
Re: Am I Wrong? by Nnatuu: 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
Listen bro...

Irrespective of what anyone here tells you, i want you to be conscious of one important aspect of maturity. ..

As you get older, you become clearer with your intentions, especially when dealing with other people...

If you wanted relationship with her and she wanted friendship...its a simple indication that you both want different things which is always a pathway to disaster in the long run...so its best to share the grace early on.

You did the right thing by blocking her and her ancestors too. Move on and re-focus on what you actually want. If you want sex, go for a hooker and pay for the service. If you want relationship, find someone who wants same, and if you want friendship find someone who wants just friendship...DO NOT allow anyone to zone you into a bullshit you dont understand...shes basically using you to validate her idiotic appeal or for rebound.

If she doesnt wanna date you she should make it clear and walk away...unless you're the one now seeking for friendship afterwards, if not...she's gonna use YOU!

Throw her in the gabbage bin and gladly wipe your hands with serviette...thats true masculinity. Never accept to be a SIMP.

12 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
You did nothing wrong. I'd do the same to a girl who pretends too much or likes playing hard to get, when inside them they want my vibes. No time

3 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong? by toujurs: 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
diogo23:

You want him to stay and be dying emotionally? He does that for his sanity
No not that, but she suggested a friendship, which he insisted on a relationship. I just felt she should have been her friend. Am only trying to prevent the bad blood that has started. But if he is happy this way. No wahala
Re: Am I Wrong? by Munzy14(m): 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wyrax:

I allow it continue.

You asked her out twice, she said no.

Then you cut her off..This is fine..

But, you coming to get worried because she snubs you is where I sensed a sissy man in action. lipsrsealed You weren't thinking straight when you blocked her..ike gwuru.

When I cut off a lady, I won't look her side again in this life..It is ahead ahead.

You really want her..Maybe na shakara make her say no..Or she still have open options with others.
Re: Am I Wrong? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
You did the right thing for yourself by asking her to stop making contact with you, and she's doing right by herself by obliging - facing front and cutting all communication with you. She has probably realized this is best for her too. Idk what you want her to be greeting you for. Move on.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong? by Careente7(m): 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
Villa65:
Just take Life easy bross, in all you do, just make money first
THE ONLY GEE I FOUND SO FAR.CHEERS.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong? by diogo23: 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wainey:
i am not o.
He wants her to every contacts with him and when she stops, he was asking if he took the right decision.

Wasnt he expecting that?
I think he is confused somehow, A girl that want friendship with you suddenly stop talking nor greet him
Re: Am I Wrong? by Strawberries97: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
Persephone1:
You did the right thing, it's your mental state here and you have the right to protect it. Ignore her.

OP this!!
Re: Am I Wrong? by StrongAlphMale: 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wainey:
you are really a fool. So you editted your First comment on FP just to type this? grin Omo you're too daft. Zombie
Re: Am I Wrong? by berryPee(m): 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
Just tell her say you want kpansh, she no go beat you
Re: Am I Wrong? by ewelike1rosseuf: 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
You did the right thing, it's your mental state here and you have the right to protect it. Ignore her.You did the right thing, it's your mental state here and you have the right to protect it. Ignore her....
Re: Am I Wrong? by AYNL: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
this op is a pvssy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! / How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. / Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.