Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Am I Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wrong? (16020 Views)

I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? / Was I Wrong... I Need An Honest Opinion. / Was I Wrong To Send This Hooker Back Home? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Wrong? by Wyrax: 9:46am On Dec 27, 2022
There's a lady I had been friends with. I asked her out twice but she said no.

She still kinda trys to make friends with me and all sort.
she revives the feelings I have for her and makes me make bad decisions

So, I told her point blank that she needs to stop making contact with me etc.

She didn't really till I restricted her on WhatsApp (I use GB WhatsApp).

So I observed she doesn't have my number again I guess she deleted when she thought I had blocked her. And also she doesn't greet me again when she sees me physically.

I don't know if I did something extreme. Or bad?

I know she wanted friendship. But I am NOT in a relationship now. I would just die if jealousy if
I allow it continue.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Wrong? by SPAMBOX7: 9:51am On Dec 27, 2022
You could have told her point blank you not interested in friendship if she's not ready to fvck. Y'all soft niggas always quick to block women. That's some weak ass move man. Let her see you thrive and regret

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Wrong? by Wyrax: 9:58am On Dec 27, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
You could have told her point blank you not interested in friendship if she's not ready to fvck. Y'all soft niggas always quick to block women. That's some weak ass move man. Let her see you thrive and regret
undecided
Re: Am I Wrong? by toujurs: 10:03am On Dec 27, 2022
You just behaved childish,you messed up big time but you don't know, she even told you she wanted friendship, while you wanted to Bleep her, and you still blocked her. It's from friendship you two can get into a relationship, and you will get what you want. You are too fast, slow down.

There are ladies that are very reserved, especially introverts, they have E-friends, and very quiet and boring.

If you see her talk to her physically, don't do chat, talk physically more often with her

70 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong? by Wainey: 10:04am On Dec 27, 2022
i understand this part, you are a man.

And also she doesn't greet me again when she sees me physically.

Now i am confused.
Like what do you really want, make she leave u or make she no leave u?

If you wan ingnore person, just ignore and move on.

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Am I Wrong? by Wyrax: 10:07am On Dec 27, 2022
toujurs:
You just behaved childish,you messed up big time but you don't know, she even told you she wanted friendship, while you wanted to Bleep her, and you still blocked her. It's from friendship you two can get into a relationship, and you will get what you want. You are too fast, slow down.

There are ladies that are very reserved, especially introverts, they have E-friends, and very quiet and boring.

If you see her talk to her physically, don't do chat, talk physically more often with her

She didn't tell me she wanted friendship tho. She's an introvert like you said. I am also.

But I have to cater for my wellbeing too.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong? by EvilRampage(m): 10:08am On Dec 27, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Just what i wanted to say
Re: Am I Wrong? by StrongAlphMale: 10:08am On Dec 27, 2022
Wyrax:

She didn't tell me she wanted friendship tho. She's an introvert like you said. I am also.

In all you do, don't reply to the SIMP above the second commenter after the "evil". he's notoriously known on nairaland for for simping

4 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong? by StrongAlphMale: 10:11am On Dec 27, 2022
OP, you sound like a weakling.

Dude, you don't tell a girl you want to date her, you go straight to the point and initiate the banging mood ASAP and bang the hell out of her. The new year is coming, ensure you don't take this attitude of your weak nature along

18 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong? by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 27, 2022
You did the right thing, it's your mental state here and you have the right to protect it. Ignore her.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wrong? by toujurs: 10:13am On Dec 27, 2022
Wyrax:

Does she want to be billing you as a friend?

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong? by EvilRampage(m): 10:13am On Dec 27, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Dude, you don't tell a girl you want to date her, you go straight to the point and initiate the banging mood ASAP and bang the hell out of her. The new year is coming, ensure you don't take this attitude of your weak nature along
Is he to give her money, should he bang her?
Re: Am I Wrong? by StrongAlphMale: 10:20am On Dec 27, 2022
EvilRampage:

Is he to give her money, should he bang her?

Give her money for what?

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong? by EvilRampage(m): 10:22am On Dec 27, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Give her money for what?
For the pvssy bruh. Don't tell me it will be free
Re: Am I Wrong? by Wainey: 10:26am On Dec 27, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

I'm surprised this is coming from you. It's a good thing you're now beginning to understand what we've been preaching here.

I'm impressed you're about leaving your Simpson behind. It's a good development. Keep it up! Say no to simping!!

Make sure you preach this good news of yours to other simps so they too can be delivered
the difference between myself and u is that you came from a home where your father disrespect ur mother so u feel women should be treated as thrash, thats why u see nothing wrong when a girl was insulting ur mother and calling her names like olosho on the other thread

I am nothing like your father

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Wrong? by Villa65: 10:29am On Dec 27, 2022
Just take Life easy bross, in all you do, just make money first
Re: Am I Wrong? by updatechange(m): 10:30am On Dec 27, 2022
Yes
Re: Am I Wrong? by EvilRampage(m): 10:30am On Dec 27, 2022
Wainey:
Pussay should be free.
If u want to pay for pussy, then get a girlfriend, you will have access to kitten and other benefits that comes with dating for a little cost as few gifts time to time.
Re: Am I Wrong? by Globad(f): 10:31am On Dec 27, 2022
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong? by tuoyoojo(m): 10:31am On Dec 27, 2022
Babe wants to put u in friend zone

He wanted to escape twice but she nor gree let you

In that zone, you get to play the role of a boyfriend without th3 benefits

7 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong? by Cholls(m): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
my brother na mouth you get

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong? by jogsman01(m): 10:33am On Dec 27, 2022
Yes
Re: Am I Wrong? by StrongAlphMale: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2022
EvilRampage:

For the pvssy bruh. Don't tell me it will be free

What are you paying for? Fvck she'll enjoy more than u. Bros Nigeria girls are hungry.

Yesterday I was strolling around down my area and I saw this slim babe with a very nice ass. Sharply I entered her and we started talking. As we dey stroll na so I put my hands for her waist while we were walking. I felt her waist beads. Instantly my Odogwu started reacting. Na so I tell the Babe say make we reach my side go relax small (it was 8:15pm) say we really need to relax.

The Babe loved the idea but started pretending, on our way she asked where my house is and how far it is. We were still walking with my hands resting and romancing her ass on the road. Na so the babe tell me say "she'll try" and reach my side "BUT" she's hungry if I wanted to give her money?

I asked her what she wanted to eat she simply said indomie and eggs. Omo i told her that one no be issue. I Collected her number and left. Babe said she'll be coming by 9pm and she did!! Meanwhile I have already asked the aboki close to my street to prepare indomie and eggs down. She came and ate, the rest is history. Slim babe can fvck for Africa

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Wrong? by kollinz1234(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2022
How this rubbish made front page should be investigated

6 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Who says telling her I wanna furk you always works??

What sort of friendship is the OP even talking about

Spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Wrong? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:35am On Dec 27, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

What are you paying for? Fvck she'll enjoy more than u. Bros Nigeria girls are hungry.

Yesterday I was strolling around down my area and I saw this slim babe with a very nice ass. Sharply I entered her and we started talking. As we dey stroll na so I put my hands for her waist while we were walking. I felt her waist beads. Instantly my Odogwu started reacting. Na so I tell the Babe say make we reach my side go relax small (it was 8:15pm) say we really need to relax.

The Babe loved the idea but started pretending, on our way she asked where my house is and how far it is. We were still walking and my hands resting and romancing her ass on the road. Na so the babe tell me say "she'll try" and reach my side "BUT" she's hungry if I wanted to give her money?

I asked her what she wanted to eat she simply said indomie and eggs. Omo i told her that one no be issue. I Collected her number and left. Babe said she'll be coming by 9pm and she did!! Meanwhile I have already told the aboki close to my street to prepare indomie and eggs down. She came and ate, the rest is history. Slim babe can fvck for Africa

Useless generalization

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wrong? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:35am On Dec 27, 2022
Cholls:
my brother na mouth you get

The mouth is even overrated.
Re: Am I Wrong? by StrongAlphMale: 10:36am On Dec 27, 2022
kollinz1234:
How this rubbish made front page should be investigated

E shock me too bro angry

3 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:36am On Dec 27, 2022
Wyrax:
There's a lady I had been friends with. I asked her out twice but she said no.

She still kinda trys to make friends with me and all sort.
she revives the feelings I have for her and makes me make bad decisions

She didn't really till I restricted her on WhatsApp (I use GB WhatsApp).

So I observed she doesn't have my number again I guess she deleted when she thought I had blocked her. And also she doesn't greet me again when she sees me physically.

I know she wanted friendship. But I am NOT in a relationship now. I would just die if jealousy if
I allow it continue.

Boring as furk

What sort of meaningless friendship are you talking about?
Re: Am I Wrong? by padi94(m): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2022
Make this year end with all this Una mumu thread... You asked a girl to leave you alone she did that and now you're confused as to why she left you alone??

Are you normal??

9 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong? by StrongAlphMale: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2022
Seun why is this on FP? angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! / How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. / She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.