Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

You Only Want Me For 1 Thing. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Only Want Me For 1 Thing. (1327 Views)

Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her / How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! / How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Only Want Me For 1 Thing. by dealordea(m): 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2011
My Girl friend uses a variation of this sometimes: "Agh, is sex all you ever think about?"I hate hearing this from woman.

To which I say, "The time you'll need to worry, is when it's NOT the only thing I think about."

We usually end up in bed after this,
Re: You Only Want Me For 1 Thing. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2011
undecided
Re: You Only Want Me For 1 Thing. by seedord247(m): 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2011
But you are in police station (cell)

do Nigeria police station have internet or connecting wifi from somewhere.

how do you even have access to browse inside cell?
Re: You Only Want Me For 1 Thing. by dealordea(m): 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2011
seedord247:

But you are in police station (cell)

do Nigeria police station have internet or connecting wifi from somewhere.

how do you even have access to browse inside cell?

Two middle fingers for you
Re: You Only Want Me For 1 Thing. by seedord247(m): 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2011
check your location or my my sane?
Re: You Only Want Me For 1 Thing. by Tosinville(m): 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2011
^Naw! insane
Re: You Only Want Me For 1 Thing. by HighChief4(m): 11:18pm On Sep 01, 2011
As long you always end up in bed afterwards, then there is nothing to worry about
Re: You Only Want Me For 1 Thing. by realcyber: 11:24pm On Sep 01, 2011
is like she dating new guy out there. so be careful.
Re: You Only Want Me For 1 Thing. by Mynd44: 2:29am On Sep 02, 2011
This does not worth opening a new topic
Re: You Only Want Me For 1 Thing. by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 02, 2011
Isn't that the only 'one' thing she can offer? Would she give you money, or contracts, or connections, or sound business advice, or indeed any other meaningful thing? These women never cease to amaze me.
Re: You Only Want Me For 1 Thing. by chillaz(f): 9:07am On Sep 02, 2011
hmm
Re: You Only Want Me For 1 Thing. by Mynd44: 10:43am On Sep 02, 2011
pro01:

Isn't that the only 'one' thing she can offer? Would she give you money, or contracts, or connections, or sound business advice, or indeed any other meaningful thing? These women never cease to amaze me.

How would'nt you think like this when you only date fish brains
Re: You Only Want Me For 1 Thing. by realcyber: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2011
you have to be wise.and something need to be done fast.
Re: You Only Want Me For 1 Thing. by SteLette(f): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2011
deal_ordea:

My Girl friend uses a variation of this sometimes: "Agh, is sex all you ever think about?"I hate hearing this from woman.

To which I say,[b] "The time you'll need to worry, is when it's NOT the only thing I think about."[/b]We usually end up in bed after this,

cor, thats deep, lol
Re: You Only Want Me For 1 Thing. by Mynd44: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2011
^^^
Sounds more like BS to me
Re: You Only Want Me For 1 Thing. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2011
chillaz you are gorgeous and its a shame u are not in naija if not i would have invited you for drinks.
Re: You Only Want Me For 1 Thing. by dealordea(m): 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2011
*SteLette*:

cor, thats deep, lol

tongue tongue tongue, lol
Re: You Only Want Me For 1 Thing. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 02, 2011
Mynd_44:

How would'nt you think like this when you only date fish brains

I don't do 'dates'; I bleep. Which means that I dont Bleep 'brains'; I Bleep nubile girls. Whether she has '"fish brains" or no-brains-at-all is totally immaterial. But then that's my business. In any case I advise you steer clear; in your own interest. Really.
Re: You Only Want Me For 1 Thing. by tellwisdom: 1:29am On Sep 03, 2011
Read this over and over, still cant understand what the op meant there!, Na wa o, EDUCATION has really gone to the goats sad sad
Re: You Only Want Me For 1 Thing. by dealordea(m): 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2011
tellwisdom:

Read this over and over, still cant understand what the op meant there!, Na wa o, EDUCATION has really gone to the goats sad sad

Not everybody understand what he read. I would probably say you are one big slowpoke for not understanding the topic. PEACE out.
Re: You Only Want Me For 1 Thing. by Mynd44: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2011
pro01:

I don't do 'dates'; I bleep. Which means that I dont bleep 'brains'; I bleep nubile girls. Whether she has '"fish brains" or no-brains-at-all is totally immaterial. But then that's my business. In any case I advise you steer clear; in your own interest. Really.

I am so scared
Re: You Only Want Me For 1 Thing. by MMM2(m): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2011
op
come again
angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Answers Pls! / Top 10 Dating-relationship Mistakes / Exclusive Speed Dating Event For Nigerian Professionals ( Nigeria And UK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.