Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri (13170 Views)

Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do / Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam / Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by Polchiz(m): 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
All of a sudden, Tinubu urchins now believe in polls.
Wonder shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by sandland: 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
Igbo:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/

Obidents are the only ones you see to throl.
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by MiaBeer(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
Omokri is still pained that Peter Obi hasn’t stooped to his deplorable level. Don’t wrestle with the pig folks. I still blame GEJ for making the loser relevant.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by Isabi4lov: 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
The Northern states has the highest population in Nigeria and they're mostly Muslims , following by their religious beliefs, you can't expect them to vote for a Christian candidate.. my own is that the will of God should be done , this sufferness is too much.
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by 1Dray(m): 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
Igbo:
"Obi is non-existent” in Jigawa, Katsina, Kebbi, Sokoto and Zamfara"

So you believe Thisdays because they flavored you but disagreed with reputable ANAP poll that hadn't failed in time past?

It's less than 2 months to go. Only time will tell.
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by Tingotoe: 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
Enough wotowoto for Obidient zombies grin

1 Like

Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by ogbonti: 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
kevwemike:
God go shame Reno

Social media is indeed an undeserving equalizer in global information dissemination that any
mad man with a phone can spew nonsense on twitter or record few minutes videos that could go viral, insulting a person he is not even qualified to be servant on his house

Reno is an enemy of Nigeria and the enemies of Nigeria are showing their faces every passing day more and more - My little question for Reno is, IF NIGERIA WAS A COMPANY HE INHERITED FROM HIS FATHER - will he hire a corrupt ethno-religious bigot like Atiku or a mischievously controversial - corrupt and unverified personality like Tinubu to run the company ? Some people are just scared that if Nigeria starts working and things follow the right processes like it’s obtainable in western societies, it’s game over for them in their quest to sustain the feudalistic system called Nigeria

As much as I pray so hard against an Atiku Presidency- I do not think Atiku sent Reno to say a lot of the rubbish he says all the time against Obi. Reno is a hungry man and a cry baby who is criminally ambitious to the level that he really wants Nigeria to keep failing so he can still be relevant with his fake motivational videos - He wants people to perpetually live in poverty so he can have an audience who suck up to him for guidance …

If Reno thinks he is popular and a man of great political influence - let him come and run as a councilor in his local government of origin and see if he will win the polling booth in his own street.. a man who has never been on the ballot anytime in his miserable life is insulting someone who won as 2 term governor and survived impeachment in a state (Anambra) where very influential billionaires fought Obi for so many years, yet he survived ? To mention Reno Omokri in the same sentence with Peter Obi is the greatest political insult of the millennium
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by unclejb2(m): 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
Fibonacci88:
This mumu is only now relevant on nairaland. He has been reduced to nobody on Twitter. Atiku was about dropping out of the race after Anap polls, Thisday and arise tv had to put out this poll so baba can keep pushing on and releasing Funds.
baba Atiku the serial looser is already preparing to contest again in 2027 after loosing this coming elections too. Tinubu would have been permanently retired to Iragbiji by then.
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by Thedon22: 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
Polchiz:

So you and Reno now believe in polls because it didn't favour your enemy , Peter Obi.
Peter Obi is not my enemy or have you seen me abusing him?
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by pacespot(m): 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

Yet, not a day goes by without them talking about him. smiley

grin The fear in those criminals' camp no be here o, no so their chest dey beat fast like engine that is about knock when they hear Peter "the rock" Obi cheesy. They know their pot of soup which is Nigeria treasury is about to run dry. Cut them off from Nigerian treasury and you will see that all their so-called party structures will collapse to the ground in seconds.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by Igboslayer: 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
Thedon22:
Wow! Even by a whole Thisday and AriseTv. What happens to the ANAP poll ? First Soludo, then Arthur Eze, then Nnamani and now their Thisday and AriseTV. I forsee a tsunami in January. Where is Rufai Oseni to the rescue ?
Hehehehehehe na ego booster. Majority of Igbos are profoundly known for stupidity… I would have said all Igbos but the day Arthur Eze told them the bitter truth, I knew there are some people with brain there.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by Benwallt(m): 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
Obidense must not be allowed to drink water and drop cup. Everywhere they turned must be made hot, unbearable and inhabitable for them until they confessed Tinubu as Undisputable Presidential flag bearer. Helter-skelter button must be pressed on them.

Their Oga is in IDP camp they are here waiting for lions to finish feeding on a 600pounds of badass beef of wild buffalo so they can pounce on the carcas.

Nothing must be left for them to feed on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by Igboslayer: 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
Benwallt:
Obidense must not be allowed to drink water and drop cup. Everywhere they turned must be made hot, unbearable and inhabitable for them until they confessed Tinubu as Undisputable Presidential flag bearer. Helter-skelter button must be pressed on them.

Their is in IDP camp they are here waiting for lions to finish feeding on a 600pounds of badass beef of wild buffalo so they can pounce on the carcas.

Nothing must be left for them to feed on.
Never, dey shouldn’t be allowed because they are profoundly stupid.

Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
stuffs2002:

Sorry I don't have bogus figures to give you.
You don't have bogus figures neither do you have factual data. I am not surprised, after all your principal asked Nigerians "na data we go chop". That's why Nigeria for years is being run by insha allah policies which has essentially nosedived the economy and wiped off the middle class.

You don't believe in data rather you believe in politics of money and hooliganism.
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by Petdagr8t(m): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
Hello Mr Reno, let me remind you that Obi campaign has strong presence in Katsina and Sokoto. That of Zamfara and Jigawa I can't tell for now but as for the other two.
I can boldly attest to the impact we've made on sensitization and mobilization of both rural and urban areas dwellers in the above mentioned states.
I am the assistant coordinator ObiDatti support network O. S. N Funtua Zone Katsina state hence whatever I said here is a pure fact.
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by Benwallt(m): 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
Igboslayer:
Never, dey shouldn’t be allowed because they are profoundly stupid.

Sense full year head since the day you were born. We will all enjoy a better Nigeria under Tinubu. As for those ones, we wIll ride on them like a horse.
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by Victorclean1: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
Na so. Nairaland will not put Oga Sabinus comedy of Obi, Atiku and Tinibu.

Sensorship of information no good.
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by Bigkoko: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
This weerey go soon enter street!
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by Slurity(m): 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
When GEJ was insulted....he still lost the 2015 General Election.

If APC is insulted today, they will still lose 2023 General Elections.
PAC can actually lost if PDP are not divided but one certain thing in next year election is that the election is just between just 2 parties. L.P can only beat KWANKWANSO WITH ONLY LITTLE MARGIN.
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by Donedeal1(m): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
The pretenders,

Is not a contender

In fact.
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by Igboslayer: 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
Benwallt:

Sense full year head since the day you were born. We will all enjoy a better Nigeria under Tinubu. As for those ones, we wIll ride on them like a horse.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by DrAkpamudehe: 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
Fibonacci88:
This mumu is only now relevant on nairaland. He has been reduced to nobody on Twitter. Atiku was about dropping out of the race after Anap polls, Thisday and arise tv had to put out this poll so baba can keep pushing on and releasing Funds.

Keep deceiving yourself. Silly obirodent

1 Like

Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by emperor863(m): 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
Igbo:

...add Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, kwara, borno, yobe etc.
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by caracas: 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
Igbo:
Yeah ! We never said we existed in those useless Muslim states.
Obi will win even if he doesn’t get a single vote from those states….
Atiku , tinubu n kwankwaso doing the lord’s work for obi in those states by dividing the votes of the `oppositions’s strong hold and making them useless …..
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by kevwemike: 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
ogbonti:

Social media is indeed an undeserving equalizer in global information dissemination that any
mad man with a phone can spew nonsense on twitter or record few minutes videos that could go viral, insulting a person he is not even qualified to be servant on his house

Reno is an enemy of Nigeria and the enemies of Nigeria are showing their faces every passing day more and more - My little question for Reno is, IF NIGERIA WAS A COMPANY HE INHERITED FROM HIS FATHER - will he hire a corrupt ethno-religious bigot like Atiku or a mischievously controversial - corrupt and unverified personality like Tinubu to run the company ? Some people are just scared that if Nigeria starts working and things follow the right processes like it’s obtainable in western societies, it’s game over for them in their quest to sustain the feudalistic system called Nigeria

As much as I pray so hard against an Atiku Presidency- I do not think Atiku sent Reno to say a lot of the rubbish he says all the time against Obi. Reno is a hungry man and a cry baby who is criminally ambitious to the level that he really wants Nigeria to keep failing so he can still be relevant with his fake motivational videos - He wants people to perpetually live in poverty so he can have an audience who suck up to him for guidance …

If Reno thinks he is popular and a man of great political influence - let him come and run as a councilor in his local government of origin and see if he will win the polling booth in his own street.. a man who has never been on the ballot anytime in his miserable life is insulting someone who won as 2 term governor and survived impeachment in a state (Anambra) where very influential billionaires fought Obi for so many years, yet he survived ? To mention Reno Omokri in the same sentence with Peter Obi is the greatest political insult of the millennium
Reno is an hungry man looking for appointment.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by zanebaddo(m): 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
Igbo:
leave that for obi to worry about.
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by caracas: 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
emperor863:

Plus Anambra, Enugu, imo, abia, ebonyi, Rivers’s, delta, calabar n Lagos…..

He is non existent in all of this states yet he will be declared president come 2023…
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by freeborn02: 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
Igbo:
Don't worry about that. Katsina, kebbi, sokoto and zamfara are not the only states in Nigeria.

By the way, when will you stop kidnapping farmers in zamfara state?
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by freeborn02: 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
BATified2023:
omokri just told u that we are waiting for u igbos

Your mind must belong to the relics of backwardness. No wonder you don't mind handing over the destiny of your entire family to a drug dealer and fraudster because of tribalism.
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by DrMuzungu(m): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
Reno is afraid and crying like a little b1tch he is, hahaha.
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by freeborn02: 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
emperor863:

That's good. It means your bandits can continue collecting tax from farmers without hindrance
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by emperor863(m): 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
caracas:

Plus Anambra, Enugu, imo, abia, ebonyi, Rivers’s, delta, calabar n Lagos…..

He is non existent in all of this states yet he will be declared president come 2023…

February is but some weeks away. There's no way a person like obi will rule this country but eediots fail to see this. This has actually revealed the low capacity that you people have for critical thinking.

Before quitting, let me ask you the number of votes that will be casted in the ENTIRE south east? Will the activities of Ipob/ESN allow more than 500,000 votes in the biafran enclave? Where will he get his votes from?

I need not say more on this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl / Felicia Oke Is Dead (Oyo APC Chairman's Wife) / Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.