Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,248 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri (13175 Views)

Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do / Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam / Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by 184ejikeme: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
"Obi is non-existent” in Jigawa, Katsina, Kebbi, Sokoto and Zamfara""Obi is non-existent” in Jigawa, Katsina, Kebbi, Sokoto and Zamfara"...
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by kamalbob(m): 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
Insults? Why worried about their nonsense hullabaloo? If they insult you then insult the living hell out of them simple That's what I do!
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by Sunnyja: 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
Mccullum:
The reality of how the results of 2023 will looks like is facing everyone, one of Obid'iots was relying on the votes of the South East that all the 5 State voters strength is tantamount to only Kano State voters strength.. Even South South voters strength is more than the South East.

The election is between APC & PDP.

Why is the election between APC and PDP now?
You use to boast of how BAT will inherit Buhari's, 10 million votes in the North!
Is it that the North has changed their mind on BAT?
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by olatuns2017: 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
Igbo:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1607678046181498880

Nobody knows Obi in

Sokoto
Kebbi
Jigawa
Bauchi
Kastina
Kebbi
Zamfara

Etc

Obi is known in SW but he won't get 30%

In SE there won't be elections to get block votes

I tell you

Obi will win 2023 on social media

Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by Polchiz(m): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
olatuns2017:

Nobody knows Obi in

Sokoto
Kebbi
Jigawa
Bauchi
Kastina
Kebbi
Zamfara

Etc

Obi is known in SW but he won't get 30%

In SE there won't be elections to get block votes

I tell you

Obi will win 2023 on social media
How Tinubu urchins reason marvels me.
So you now believe in polls?
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by olatuns2017: 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
Polchiz:

How Tinubu urchins reason marvels me.
So you now believe in polls?

You know inside you how this things work

I will love naija bet 4 2023

Am Tinubu urchins

Merry Christmas

Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by Chrismania100: 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
We never said Tinubu will not win.

Igbo:
the same way Ibo are talking about Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu the suku okike bambiala of Biafraland
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by Chrismania100: 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
We never said Tinubu will not win.Stop misleading yourself.

Igbo:
the same way Ibo are talking about Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu the suku okike bambiala of Biafraland
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by okorogodwin4(m): 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
Reno is a shameless he goat living in diapora
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by tinsel: 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
tuoyoojo:
I have been wondering

Why does reno's twit make front page on nairaland consistently

Where dey occur
Your likes made him popular when he was your darling while hitting Buhari. Enjoy him please.
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by BATified2023: 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
Robinmido:
Bet it a day will come when you'll lose a blessing meant for you to an igbo person because of your hatred for them. Don't fight them
craze dey hook u n your father

A 4th class citizen can never take my blessings
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by Yibo(m): 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
Chrismania100:
We never said Tinubu will not win.Stop misleading yourself.

your fada
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by toolovely(m): 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
Obi never told you he was going to win the 36 states. So, be calming down...
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
BATified2023:
omokri just told u that we are waiting for u igbos

Walahi, ode ni ye o. A chronic agbaya indeed.
So everybody supporting Obi is an Igbo. Mumu. That is why BAT will lose woefully, coz his few supporters like you all think its only Igbo people that will vote Obi. You're in for a long thing...keep dreaming for Tinubu.
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by Manofnaija: 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
mariahAngel:
The thoughts of Peter Obi must be torture to Reno's mental health. undecided

Peter Obi is Reno's nightmare.
Reno cannot sleep without thinking about Obi.
His had exhausted his PDP antics against Peter Obi. Now, he is combing PDP and APC antics.
In his frustration and confusion, he don't even know which party between PDP and APC he is supporting.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by Ekpeitit(m): 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
After this election Nzobu Nzobu people will know how much the rest of Nigeria hate them.I can't wait for February to comegrin
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ekpeitit:
After this election Nzobu Nzobu people will know how much the rest of Nigeria hate them.I can't wait for February grin

Why is it only Yoruba Moslems fighting Obi and some jealous Igbos?. grin

Obi is really showing you people shege with the massive nationwide support cheesy
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by Manofnaija: 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
BATified2023:
craze dey hook u n your father

A 4th class citizen can never take my blessings

Please tell us, which tribe is the 1st class citizen in Nigeria? The Fulanis right?
Some people talk without thinking because they want to humiliate another person. But they end up humiliating themselves.
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by asanausana91: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lol share the votes among the 3 , kwankwaso can have our own share oga

35% and 40%

Buhari got 85% minimum yet won with 2 million votes

Imagine how they are sharing the 35% each

If Buhari got 60% of core northern votes he would have lost to Atiku or Jonathan...but no body is getting 40% even ...

Obi is retaining 80% of Jonathan and PDP votes in 2019 and you think he is not the leading candidate ? ...you obviously need maths class
you need a doctor
Obi getting 80% of Jonathan votes? You are dreaming. Go check how many votes GEJ got in Kaduna, do you think Peter obi can get those votes? Please start borrowing money to buy tears.
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by sencekompis: 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
Awon omo ibo werey, please dont take them seriously bunch of OLORIBURUKU ni won
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by asanausana91: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
Evergreen4:
Does anybody still take this man serious. He doesn't have PVC neither will he Vote in the upcoming election. He stays in a white man's land that has a working system telling us who live in Nigeria to vote same crop of politician who have kept us in the dark long. He's always heating up the polity along political , religious and ethnic line pitching Nigerians against each other because of his own selfish interest.
mention one of them that did not contribute to the killing of this country.
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by AfonjaPriest: 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
Igbo:

Rhino Omocurry is an idiot dressing smartly in idiocy.
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by 77up(m): 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

Yet, not a day goes by without them talking about him. smiley
Thanks to his big mouth fans.
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by ogbonti: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
kevwemike:
Reno is an hungry man looking for appointment.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by Fibonacci88: 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Keep deceiving yourself. Silly obirodent
Fake doctor. I hope u have enough painkiller drugs in store. U will be needing them in February after Obi is declared winner.
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by Johel(m): 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
Igbo:

This elections really exposed how stupid a lot of people are.
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by ada9ja(f): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
Igbo:
"Obi is non-existent” in Jigawa, Katsina, Kebbi, Sokoto and Zamfara"

When they said the owner of thisday and arise tv is making peace with Tinubu, I was expecting this....

Same as Soludo and Arthur

But this are gang up against a man who meant well for this nation regardless region, religion and emilokan syndrome
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by Nchenches: 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
Igbo:

Reno Omokri, you could have given a thought first to the threat and insulting posed by your scheme to have Nigeria handed back to Atiku or Tinubu to continue with business as usual. Buffoon.
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by ada9ja(f): 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2022
When they said the owner of thisday and arise tv is making peace with Tinubu, I was expecting this....

Same as Soludo and Arthur

But this are gang up against a man who meant well for this nation regardless region, religion and emilokan syndrome

Assuming the poll favors OBi...it would have been another story that Thisday is supporting OBi....anything against OBi is acceptable by PDP, APC, Soludo, Reno but anything else that favour OBi is not real. I think online favouring OBi all these while have been talked down by this set of fools but now there are celebrating and masturbating on a poll cos the result was different.

My people shine ur eyes and choose right
Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by Nchenches: 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
Fibonacci88:
This mumu is only now relevant on nairaland. He has been reduced to nobody on Twitter. Atiku was about dropping out of the race after Anap polls, Thisday and arise tv had to put out this poll so baba can keep pushing on and releasing Funds.

Lol. For Reuben Abati, it's "man must wak." Abati was the Spokesman of then president Goodluck Jonathan when Tinubu formed APC. Once Abati saw the APC was waxing strong, he stopped replying to the lies of APC against Jonathan government, he started to wak from APC.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by sonso: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
mrvitalis:
Problem with Reno is that he lacks basic maths skills

Buhari got 85% of votes in the core north ,plus 50% in north central us 50% on South west yet won with 2 million votes ...(even tho majority in the core north were from manual accreditation )

Obi has south east on lock down , not just south east a rejuvenated south east ready to come out
and vote ...65% of south south minimum

35% of south west minimum

35% of north central minimum

He is contesting against 4 major candidates

Unless you lack basic maths skills obi suppressingly is the front runner ...boy cants even believe this

All S E votes is not up to Niger state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Denies Joining PDP, Says I’m Still In APC / We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram / Jang Opposes Fashola’s Bid To Withdraw NGF Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.